Young teen wanting lookmaxx advice

Wholesome BOI

Wholesome BOI

Iron
im 17 so i know its not over YET.Can you broadies open up and help me so one day i can pump and dump these roasties.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney and ZyzzReincarnate
What do you think are your most obvious flaws?

You should start going to the gym. I will start doing it too. PM me if you want to talk, I'm around your age.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate
What do you think are your most obvious flaws?

You should start going to the gym. I will start doing it too. PM me if you want to talk, I'm around your age.
not enought time on forum to pm but my flaws i can see is my hairy eyebrows like a curry,skinny fat,lack of good muscle,yellow teeth,and a nonstop neckbeard and beard acne and shitty haircut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
not enought time on forum to pm but my flaws i can see is my hairy eyebrows like a curry,skinny fat,lack of good muscle,yellow teeth,and a nonstop neckbeard and beard acne and shitty haircut
So your bones are good? If so, looksmaxing couldn't be any easier.
Just pluck your eyebrows, go to a hair stylist, go to the gym (MegaThread) and try out whitening toothpaste.

• +1
So your bones are good? If so, looksmaxing couldn't be any easier.
Just pluck your eyebrows, go to a hair stylist, go to the gym (MegaThread) and try out whitening toothpaste.
i mean i got that arab look even tho im hispanic but i do have my bones ok i feel i got my neck not some solid mush

• +1
There's a lot of threads with advice here, I'm your age, measure your wrists circunference and I'll be able to judge better

• +1
Pm me some pics and I can give you a rating + advice. I've never shared a pic so ur pics are safe with me.

• +1
There's a lot of threads with advice here, I'm your age, measure your wrists circunference and I'll be able to judge better
5'4 or 5'5 height 166 pounds 5 and a half inch wrist circumcise skinny fat

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
  • +1
hop on hgh+peptides and a good diet, wage cuck for ghh money before its too late brah

• +1
Sleep 8 hours.
Eat high amounts of protein.
Cut to max 10% bf.
Sprint.
Take vitamins( zinc and Vitamin D are key)
Hair cut every 3 weeks.
Shave effectively.
Start wearing sun cream every day to keep youthful skin.
Water - min 2 litres a day.
Dress in blue/black slim fit clothes. Should be stylish but not gay. ( Daniel Craig is a nice goal)
Rest of your time focus on earning money or learning how to earn more money ( work or study)
Don't just Looksmax, LMS max. Looks mean the most up to 30, then money matters the most, don't go all in in just one.
Learn crypto/ real estate and investing and hold all your assets forever.
Good luck DM for more advice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LooksJourney
im 17 so i know its not over YET.Can you broadies open up and help me so one day i can pump and dump these roasties.
1: gymcell
2: train neck, masseter and chin
3: improve your social life, go out with friend as much as you can
4: stylemax and get a haircut

• +1
Users have missed the fact that OP has 5.5 inch wrist. Thats under 50th percentile for WOMEN.

prettyboymaxx or death

• +1
5'5 + 5.5 inch wristcel
It's pretty much over

• +1
i mean im 17
do you want a pic of me when i was 17 jfl,.6'4 and 82 kg.5'8 can save you maybe.Get a life now when ur in hs or ur fucked for life,college is way way harder

• +1
do you want a pic of me when i was 17 jfl,.6'4 and 82 kg.5'8 can save you maybe.Get a life now when ur in hs or ur fucked for life,college is way way harder
alright but what do you mean by get a life

• +1
alright but what do you mean by get a life
be active in school and hang out with some friends,have fun.If you are doing this already then great.

• +1
be active in school and hang out with some friends,have fun.If you are doing this already then great.
already am having fun,but is it over even as an ethicnc with the ability to get an ethic wife or gf

• +1
already am having fun,but is it over even as an ethicnc with the ability to get an ethic wife or gf
you dont need a gf for now jfl focus on yourself and your goals jfl

• +1