Young women dislike Sean O’pry

D

Deleted member 31845

It's not time for it to over
So well, I got into those typical lives where women give beauty points to a man, and most of them gave Sean Opry 6, 4 or 7. selfish women JFL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer, rand anon and Deleted member 28774
Its over

Because he looks like a weirdo

1809485-500w.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, hattrick, Arditi and 4 others
No shit young women would not choose literal adult ALIEN male

were they under age of 20?

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
over for Seancels

• JFL
Reactions: Icon
fta5k9n.jpg

@vinn98 were you crying or just high

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arditi, rand anon, Deleted member 28774 and 7 others
Because he looks like a weirdo

1809485-500w.jpg
Average weirdo in 2023.
Unironically over for you if you don't mog this utter subhuman
3511468 20230706 161159

3511467 20230706 175600

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arditi, hopecel, Sens and 4 others
People on this board don't understand women at all. Women say one thing, and do another you can't trust a women's words she likely doesn't even know what she want's. They operate based off emotion

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, Anonymous Member, tombradylover and 10 others
he mogs them but why does it matter if he isn't attractive to prime women as much as he is attractive to roasties
His gf is a Stacy

who is better looking than pretty much all the disgusting foids Hollywood actors get engaged and married with. He doesn't have even half of the fame and status of big names and yet he's still dating over them

• +1
Reactions: Ascendinglad087, Anonymous Member, DelonLover1999 and 4 others
People on this board don't understand women at all. Women say one thing, and do another you can't trust a women's words she likely doesn't even know what she want's. They operate based off emotion
the best thing i heard…
as women get older they change their prototype for someone intimidating, like opry ngl.

attitude is based on what she wants

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
underage women don't like a 35 year old man, what a surprise.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 25377 and datboijj
He's a mulatto

His mom

cc9c68faf06b93ee30197f675b2fa608.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax, rand anon, Sens and 1 other person
Someone needs to run a tinder experiment on the most natural Sean Opry pics possible so we can finally see what the truth is

Cause models like Maher do great and then DePoot flopped

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and rand anon
Someone needs to run a tinder experiment on the most natural Sean Opry pics possible so we can finally see what the truth is

Sex appeal is so important that's why guys like Tristan Tate do so well despite being that great facially.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and Deleted member 27472

Unfort most of women know Sean from Taylor Swift clip so that would be obvious

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
He's probably gay

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker

DE072FB2 F19F 470C 9840 B29C22A9ACB0

He looks like a blue eyed jock in NT pics. He’s easily gonna do well. Impossible to tell currently bc women know how to reverse image search, and obv it’s easy to find his pics

• +1
Reactions: Anonymous Member and Deleted member 27472

Sex appeal is so important that's why guys like Tristan Tate do so well despite being that great facially.
From what i remmeber the most successful person tried on dating apps and most consistently successffull
in all regions was Austin dunam

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
From what i remmeber the most successful person tried on dating apps and most consistently successffull
in all regions was Austin dunam
View attachment 2308347
Handsome Enough + High Sex Appeal = Slayer

No Sex Appeal = No Sexually Reaction From Women

Elkk

We are mammals just like the elk, and In every single other mammal the biggest most dimorphic males pass on their genes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rubberduck and datboijj
So well, I got into those typical lives where women give beauty points to a man, and most of them gave Sean Opry 6, 4 or 7. selfish women JFL.
Idiotic women knowing very wel they could never get o pry so in jealousy they rate him low and say he is ugly. Same shit incels do when stacy rejects them.

• +1
Reactions: Anonymous Member
Native American actually
You must be blind if you can't see the sub-saharan African in her face, I can see it from a mile away. Native Americans don't look like that.

MEUTyo3.jpg

Oh I looked it up and he's claiming "native american" with no mention of black, looks like he's ashamed to be mulatto LOL

You must be blind if you can't see the sub-saharan African in her face, I can see it from a mile away. Native Americans don't look like that.

MEUTyo3.jpg

Oh I looked it up and he's claiming "native american" with no mention of black, looks like he's ashamed to be mulatto LOL
No "black" woman looks like that either. To be completely honest, his mom looks Latina, but she's likely a Native American with white admixture.
She looks nothing like a nigress

• +1
Reactions: Ascendinglad087 and Anonymous Member
No "black" woman looks like that either. To be completely honest, his mom looks Latina, but she's likely a Native American with white admixture.
She looks nothing like a nigress
In this pic you can see her natural kinky hair texture from her Black ancestry

tumblr_ob1m7mpOqR1svoqlco1_640.jpg

In this pic you can see her natural kinky hair texture from her Black ancestry

tumblr_ob1m7mpOqR1svoqlco1_640.jpg
That isn’t kinky, at all. That’s wavy. O’pry is an octoroon, at absolute most.

lol at believing anything women say in 2023