Volufiline Experiment on Undereyes GTFIH

hallo

hallo

Ale fajny bober
If this is water for you then consider yourself well hydrated.

Volufiline by Sederma (now Croda Beauty) will increase volume the area it is applied. It stimulates adipocyte differentiation and proliferation, and promotes lipid storage leading to an increase of adipocyte volume in the fatty tissue.

Now we all know this, but it seems like the results we see on this forum are always lackluster. First of all, everything that they claim is based off their own industry study. JFL 😭

The chemical is derived from a root which contains a molecule called Saponin. The Saponin of interest is Sarsasapogenin. This Saponin is a Phytosterol which just means it is a natural compound found in plants.

They did studies in vivo (in people) and in vitrio (in cells) and found positive results in both. In the later they took pre-adipocytes which are undifferentiated fat cells and saw that Volufiline made them become fully fledged fat cells. It also helped in the uptake of fat.
Screenshot 2024 05 24 at 33639PM

THE RESULTS WERE DEEMED TEMPORARY.

The in vivo study was well designed and controlled. It was 28 women with the average being 2.28% increase in breast size with the best responders (8 women) seeing 8.4% increase in breast size. (OVER 6 MONTHS)

Risks: Lipomas (benign fatty tumors)
Screenshot 2024 05 24 at 32511PM

Study: https://d603735139ee19307914-d6a815...e4b6.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/media/volufiline.pdf

My plan: First of all, I would think this would be best done with a small derma stamp to actually penetrate the product to the subcutaneous layer.
I will derma stamp one side of my face that has a tear-trough and I will figure out a way to get similar lighting and angles so I can take repeated pictures. Then I will consistently apply it and photograph the results.

I don't trust the amazon Volufiline because:
- I got a bottle and it has the old company name on it.
- It says 100% Volufiline which makes no sense because it needs to be dissolved in an oil.
- The printing on the label is so bad I can't even read half of it.

So, I got a pure source which I will dilute myself to formulate a product with the correct dose. As you can see below the concentration makes a massive difference on results:
Screenshot 2024 05 24 at 33336PM

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Azrod, boss8055, LVZZO and 11 others
Good read. Not water because unlike a lot of threads you linked studies and gave comprehensible info behind the compound which is always appreciated.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Azrod, IndraBC, xegigi and 1 other person
it's just a jew scam chemical might aswell put bottle water on my skin for better results , but i don't get the experiment , basically just microneedle ur face to enhance absorption?

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
So, I got a pure source which I will dilute myself to formulate a product with the correct dose. As you can see below the concentration makes a massive difference on results:
How much did this cost?

it's just a jew scam chemical might aswell put bottle water on my skin for better results , but i don't get the experiment , basically just microneedle ur face to enhance absorption?
Yup. I got a free 175 gram sample so might as well use it, and put the discussion on its efficacy to rest.

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Yup. I got a free 175 gram sample so might as well use it, and put the discussion on its efficacy to rest.
same i have 100ml of volufiline diluted with oil , idk what to do with it jfl

So this won’t help dark circles?

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and greycel
First of all, I would think this would be best done with a small derma stamp to actually penetrate the product to the subcutaneous layer.
this is what i do for my lips. seems to be working

Volufiline by Sederma (now Croda Beauty) will increase volume the area it is applied. It stimulates adipocyte differentiation and proliferation, and promotes lipid storage leading to an increase of adipocyte volume in the fatty tissue.

Now we all know this, but it seems like the results we see on this forum are always lackluster. First of all, everything that they claim is based off their own industry study. JFL 😭

The chemical is derived from a root which contains a molecule called Saponin. The Saponin of interest is Sarsasapogenin. This Saponin is a Phytosterol which just means it is a natural compound found in plants.

They did studies in vivo (in people) and in vitrio (in cells) and found positive results in both. In the later they took pre-adipocytes which are undifferentiated fat cells and saw that Volufiline made them become fully fledged fat cells. It also helped in the uptake of fat.
View attachment 2941733

The in vivo study was well designed and controlled. It was 28 women with the average being 2.28% increase in breast size with the best responders (8 women) seeing 8.4% increase in breast size. (OVER 6 MONTHS)

View attachment 2941730

Study: https://d603735139ee19307914-d6a815...e4b6.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/media/volufiline.pdf

My plan: First of all, I would think this would be best done with a small derma stamp to actually penetrate the product to the subcutaneous layer.
I will derma stamp one side of my face that has a tear-trough and I will figure out a way to get similar lighting and angles so I can take repeated pictures. Then I will consistently apply it and photograph the results.

- It says 100% Volufiline which makes no sense because it needs to be dissolved in an oil.

View attachment 2941729
high IQ again, where have you been?
Derma-stamping is such an important factor because adipocytes are only found in the subcutaneous layer, good thread.

• Love it
Reactions: hallo
Where would you able to get a pure soruce of Volufiline ?

View attachment 2941733

View attachment 2941730

View attachment 2941729
I use this one
IMG 8894

good read, nice research OP

tag me in the before and after thread 🙏

• +1
the one i got from yesstyle did fuck all

Derma stamp needle size needed?

also it for sure works on lips and it seems permanent to me

Most people report it working on lips but undereyes not much

I personally barely see a difference on my undereyes

also it for sure works on lips and it seems permanent to me

Most people report it working on lips but undereyes not much

I personally barely see a difference on my undereyes
It's probably because the lips have a higher amount of fat in them. Makes you think about how the study was only on a very fat rich area (titties)

It's probably because the lips have a higher amount of fat in them. Makes you think about how the study was only on a very fat rich area (titties)
I’m derma stamping it now. I just did .5-.75 on my under eyes and under my brow ridge

• +1
anyone got pics????

How the hell did you get a 175g sample of sarsapogenin?
edit nevermind

i think it would be too dangerous use dermastamp on under eyes idk