Young women dont want relationships.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
Get it in your head. I see this myth perpetuated too often on this forum by non-NT basement dwellers.

Young women don't want relationships

Most young women see themselves as being in an 'experimental phase'. This means they don't want to be in a LTR, but they want to be single and fuck around with all kinds of different men.

This is true for the vast majority of young women (Mid 20s and younger).

Women don't start getting interested in LTRs untill their late twenties.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: wollet2, 📎♿️⚙️, BoredPrince and 16 others
Nope they want relationships with a chad that will cheat on them so they have an excuse to be sad take drugs and go in to a hoe phase

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, bloomercel, anthony111553 and 17 others
Young women wanna get dicked down and drilled by Chad and Tyrone since it gives them a high that no other drug in this world is able to compare to

• +1
Reactions: greywind, hardestmfintheroom, 📎♿️⚙️ and 14 others
Water is wet.

When they’re 30-35 is when they settle down with not just a beta buxxer but a beta buxxer that is her looksmatch or even higher. Women really do not lose lol. They spend their early years getting every hole experimented with by chads and then they settle down with decent looking men who happily provide for them.

Fuck this gay earth. Jesus please come ASAP

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Ascend_forever, Primalsplit and 7 others

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, bloomercel and capybara
Young women (12-14) are still learning about sex and are horny as fuck. They don’t care about LTR, all they want is dick in them

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel, 6′2 still over, capybara and 3 others
Nope they want relationships with a chad that will cheat on them so they have an excuse to be sad take drugs and go in to a hoe phase
you don't need an excuse to do drugs

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Primalsplit
Water is wet.

When they’re 30-35 is when they settle down with not just a beta buxxer but a beta buxxer that is her looksmatch or even higher. Women really do not lose lol. They spend their early years getting every hole experimented with by chads and then they settle down with decent looking men who happily provide for them.

Fuck this gay earth. Jesus please come ASAP
This.

They will LTR their looksmatch who provides for them and that looksmatch is unlikely to cheat on her or disrespect her, because untill that time her looksmatch got nother better than some fat LTB at best.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Kamui and Eternal_
Young women (12-14) are still learning about sex and are horny as fuck. They don’t care about LTR, all they want is dick in them
Those are the girls I need

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, 6′2 still over, Clown Show and 3 others
op did we both get cucked?

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
No bro they all wanted me forever but I pumped and dumped

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Skywalker, 6′2 still over, capybara and 5 others
op did we both get cucked?
yes

my future wife cheated on me by not being a virgin into marriage. It's too brutal.

Similar trauma to actually being cheated on, tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, 6′2 still over, Clown Show and 2 others
This is true they want to fuck different guys until they get tired of it

Women generally don’t want relationships until they lose their horninness

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and sudanguy
  • JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx
Every women I’ve fucked wanted something serious or a relationship afterwards

I’ve fucked all of them on the first date. But maybe they were coping to not feel used and like sluts

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, bloomercel, Xangsane and 2 others
Fuuuuuck this is true

There's only a vere few amount of young women out there that are smart enough to get into an LTR with a nice guy like me and @InnerVoid

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, InnerVoid, bloomercel and 3 others
Most young women see themselves as being in an 'experimental phase'.
...which means they are interested in sleeping with random guys for money or for free, it doesn't really matter.
...when they are nothing but used and abused holes, with specific men living rent-free in their head. And since you aren't the best and they, statistically speaking, have most likely been with someone who is better than you, will always ask themselves: "Why can't he (you) be as good as him (the other guy)?"

In this scenario, she will never be happy with you and satisfied, but will pretend to be happy with you so you can keep her so she's not alone.

Basically, she will be old and unattractive, and will be lying to some man she loves him, so he can be with her in order for her not to be alone, because other men are interested in young whores, not in her, because this is the type of behavior women show they want from men. This is so sad.

She will be with you in order for her not to be alone, since no one else will want to sleep with her. The "long-term relationship" won't really be a long-term relationship, but a way to avoid loneliness and have a cuck to help with money and be someone for her to talk to.

This is so sad.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Enlil, hardestmfintheroom, bloomercel and 3 others
This.

They will LTR their looksmatch who provides for them and that looksmatch is unlikely to cheat on her or disrespect her, because untill that time her looksmatch got nother better than some fat LTB at best.
It’s funny how the blackpill comes to collect even for foids

Funny how when they realize that the Giga Chad from their fantasies that they’ve been dreaming of since they were kids won’t commit to them, they’ll be forced to marry a 5’8 skinny fat balding normie who makes 70k a year

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Skywalker, sudanguy and 1 other person
Women only care about dick

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Eternal_
this is true but no one here is young enough to get girls that age. unless you are 12-14 years old it’s impossible to get with 12-14yo girls

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, sudanguy and capybara
Get it in your head. I see this myth perpetuated too often on this forum by non-NT basement dwellers.

Young women don't want relationships

Most young women see themselves as being in an 'experimental phase'. This means they don't want to be in a LTR, but they want to be single and fuck around with all kinds of different men.

This is true for the vast majority of young women (Mid 20s and younger).

girls wanna fuck as many chads as humanely possible from their mid teens to late 20s and around 28-30 wanna settle down and marry a white chad

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
some niggas here unironically would given the chance
i would but they are all brainwashed into instantly rejecting any older guys. i would need to be a 13yo spastic to have a chance with them

It is so infuriating that young liberal women are 'sexually free', They should be 'sexually free' WITH ME

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Pretty crazy how everyone in this thread agrees and no one questions it, no other theories

Very reddit-like

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, bloomercel, Primalsplit and 3 others

I’ve fucked all of them on the first date. But maybe they were coping to not feel used and like sluts
cant relate at all

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Clown Show
Pretty crazy how everyone in this thread agrees and no one questions it, no other theories

Very reddit-like
it's very good

I don't like interacting with people who don't agree with me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Primalsplit, Skywalker and 2 others

this

it’s in their biology to want something serious

just now with western degeneracy promiscuity is more promoted but thats not natural and the consequences of brainwashing

that’s why the depression rate in our times skyrocketed

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and dimorphism
this

it’s in their biology to want something serious

just now with western degeneracy promiscuity is more promoted but thats not natural and the consequences of brainwashing

that’s why the depression rate in our times skyrocketed
its in their biology to get railed by chad.
JFL if u think they want to get serious with their looksmatch before their late twenties.

you are coping HARD.

Just because you had some LTB wanting to be in a LTR with you, when all you wanted was a quick fuck cuz she was ugly, doesn't disprove this.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
JFL if u think they want to get serious with their looksmatch before their late twenties.

you are coping HARD.

Just because you had some LTB wanting to be in a LTR with you, when all you wanted was a quick fuck cuz she was ugly, doesn't disprove this.
poor subhuman basement dweller what do u know about life

Last edited:
They want chad

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Xangsane, dimorphism and 1 other person
cant relate at all
You mog me to the moon and back
Am a PSL 0.15 subhuman aka extremely ugly. But remember these were all fatties so it doesn’t mean much.
You had a stacylite girlfriend jfl

You mog me to the moon and back
Am a PSL 0.15 subhuman aka extremely ugly. But remember these were all fatties so it doesn’t mean much.
You had a stacylite girlfriend jfl
beckies and above know they have infinite options and have no hurry with finding a LTR.

• +1
Reactions: greywind and bloomercel
Women only care about dick
Actually, money.

The second a small-dicked celebrity or some oil sheikh in Dubai asks her to have a transactional relationship with her, is the second she will leave the big-dicked.

Big-dicked guys always lose the second the rich guys appear. That's an observed and proven fact!!!

In fact, Instagram models and DELUX women, in general, always chose people like Andrew Tate and Dubai's oil millionaires and billionaires over some big-dicked guy with zero financial stability.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, bloomercel, Kamui and 1 other person
nah most women want relationships
Most guys just don’t fit their standard

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Xangsane and Kamui
Actually, money.

The second a small-dicked celebrity or some oil sheikh in Dubai asks her to have a transactional relationship with her, is the second she will leave the big-dicked.

Big-dicked guys always lose the second the rich guys appear. That's an observed and proven fact!!!

In fact, Instagram models and DELUX women, in general, always chose people like Andrew Tate and Dubai's oil millionaires and billionaires over some big-dicked guy with zero financial stability.
people here under estimate how materialistic women are

you are coping HARD.

i agree when women are young they will suck and fuck the hottest men they can, till their looks decline and they can no longer compete for higher tier men, when women are in their teens and 20s its literally 70-80 percent of them fucking the top 20-25 percent of men. Then their looks decline into their 30s and they can now longer compete for sexual access with chad/tyrone, because their bangign women in their 20s. They only want ltr with the top men, and they rather be part of a harem then have a lesser man to themselves. The only reason they complain about being part of a harem when getting older is because they want LONG_TERM Security. The same women that gave a double blow job to tyrone/chad with her best friend will tell her future beta-provider she doesn't like giving blow jobs.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, hardestmfintheroom, MoggerGaston and 4 others
i agree when women are young they will suck and fuck the hottest men they can, till their looks decline and they can no longer compete for higher tier men, when women are in their teens and 20s its literally 70-80 percent of them fucking the top 20-25 percent of men. Then their looks decline into their 30s and they can now longer compete for sexual access with chad/tyrone, because their bangign women in their 20s. They only want ltr with the top men, and they rather be part of a harem then have a lesser man to themselves. The only reason they complain about being part of a harem when getting older is because they want LONG_TERM Security. The same women that gave a double blow job to tyrone/chad with her best friend will tell her future beta-provider she doesn't like giving blow jobs.
Yep, once bitches realize they’re unable to punch above their weight with moggers/slayers they’ll gladly take their beer bellied 5’7 normie

You can already find examples of foids saying this even in their early 20s once they realize the mileage of dick they’ve taken is starting to effect them mentally

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Yep, once bitches realize they’re unable to punch above their weight with moggers/slayers they’ll gladly take their beer bellied 5’7 normie

You can already find examples of foids saying this even in their early 20s once they realize the mileage of dick they’ve taken is starting to effect them mentally
like those groups

@delonregen would you say a HTB and a HTN are SMVmatched

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and Deleted member 30037
I will desecrate the graves of men who gave them rights...

• +1
Reactions: greywind, 📎♿️⚙️, MoggerGaston and 4 others
I don't like interacting with people who don't agree with me
@Primalsplit

Ray Liotta Lol GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️, bloomercel and Primalsplit