Youngcels using steroids

Fartmaxxing

Fartmaxxing

Iron
Is anybody concerned about the negative neurological impacts steroids can have on the development of your brain and is there anything you can do to prevent this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer and Saint Casanova
dont use steroids? also kill yourself what is that faggot ass pfp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, EzikoIsHere, 1966Ford and 15 others
nigga my name is litterally fart maxxing what this is satire

• JFL
Reactions: ALP
  • +1
Reactions: Orc
is there any compounds, peptides etc that can facilitate the neurological repair and or drive greater neurological development
BDNF, NGF, Cerebrolysin, Semax, Noopept

Internet point plaaaaas

IMG 8400

which ones the best? and if you have more tell me them
This is other thread u mad btw so click checkmark here so i can get 10 solosustion

just wait until your fully developed or if youre like 18-21 dont do anything hard core just stick to stuff like low dose anavar

nigga ur the one who made a whole guide on making friends nigga
You literally have a 0.08 post-rep ratio, im suprised no mod has already Deleted your account for being such a shitty user

• +1
Reactions: zubin
not using steroids
literally no point

You literally have a 0.08 post-rep ratio, im suprised no mod has already Deleted your account for being such a shitty user
"p-post to rep ratio :feelsuhh:" nigga imagine being such a faggot that u care about that lol no wonder u needed a guide to talk to ppl since a fucking looksmaxxing forum is ur life lol

not using steroids
literally no point
benefits of using steroids at this age

free bone mass everywhere
aesthetic physique halo in HS
Mental effects of being more masculine and androgenic positively effecting developmental subconscious
deeper voice
more energy
more drive
more confidence
etc etc
bigger dick
sex maxxed

• Ugh..
"p-post to rep ratio :feelsuhh:" nigga imagine being such a faggot that u care about that lol no wonder u needed a guide to talk to ppl since a fucking looksmaxxing forum is ur life lol
Alright

This is literally how I feel right now even answering to you at all

• +1
Reactions: zubin and fuse
I ignored him. Can tell he’s a poof instantly.

• +1
Reactions: fuse
just wait until your fully developed or if youre like 18-21 dont do anything hard core just stick to stuff like low dose anavar
im doing masteron + 350mg test

• +1
Reactions: tomm1453
You will be like Bob from fight clup

If you are in your teens, please let your body Rest and develop naturally
to reach your maximum potential height.
Dumb idea bro, take full advantage of you being a teen with open growth plates.
Get Sunlight, workout regularly such as Sprinting on the local Track and other interval workouts, to boost HGH..
Eat a well balanced diet ( as organic as possible, avoid processed garbage).
Also try Raw milk

my post rep ratio is .75

If you are in your teens, please let your body Rest and develop naturally
to reach your maximum potential height.
Dumb idea bro, take full advantage of you being a teen with open growth plates.
Get Sunlight, workout regularly such as Sprinting on the local Track and other interval workouts.
Eat a well balanced diet ( as organic as possible, avoid processed garbage).
Also try Raw milk
raw milk is banned in my country
my diet is perfect
hgh from sprinting isn't a enough
I'm taking advantage of my open growth plates by using peptides and aromasin

Is anybody concerned about the negative neurological impacts steroids can have on the development of your brain and is there anything you can do to prevent this?
It can have long term effects on emotional intelligence

Cause they are being foolish. Natty all the way. Roids are for chumps who can't lift forreal. Plus it looks silly and uncanny. Natty body is the goat

• +1
deserves the contributor role tbh, which one of these would be the best specifically for neurological repair and protection, kinda to offset damages from running an ai
nigga answer this @Rigged

Cause they are being foolish. Natty all the way. Roids are for chumps who can't lift forreal. Plus it looks silly and uncanny. Natty body is the goat
most of the "natty" influencers and kids are taking something and its more than u think ur fucking retarded if you think even half the ppl u see on ig are natty

Yes. Dont fucking take steroids

Test at high doses affects cog function thru neuroendocrine paths but it DOES NOT “fry” the brain test affects the hippocampus boosting neurogenesis nd synaptic plasticity higher androgen receptors in brain regions linked to mood reg and cog literally prove its more complex and not js neurotoxicity

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12486234/
https://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/testosterone-therapy/about/pac-20385033
https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/103/5/1715/4938235
Yea high TEST, not steriods

what the fuck is this bluepilled.org ofc I'm taking steroids I just want to be aware of the negative connotations of it
Welcome to tiktok.org

most of the "natty" influencers and kids are taking something and its more than u think ur fucking retarded if you think even half the ppl u see on ig are natty
I don't follow TikTok influencers so I wouldnt know. For a ripped natty I look at myself.