Youngcels: you WILL be a cuckold

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken
Let's say you are 18. You get a roastie wife when you and she are 35. 17 years until that. The fact is that she will have used online dating by then, if not already today. She knows that her SMV is infinite. One bad moment with you and she will cheat. Also, cuckoldry will become more socially accepted as societies become more liberal. If you threat her with divorce, she says OK, let's divorce, because she finds another betabuxer cuckold. You have a hard time finding a wife.

One option you can do is go for older women. Go for 15 years older women (i.e. you are 35, she's 50) and maybe the woman is traditional enough.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: squirrelcel, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19994 and 12 others
>youngcel
>let’s say you are 18

Choose one:ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker, KingCartierrr23, falcon1 and 11 others
and you will enjoy it like redditors

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and GoldenOrderCels
At that point I'll be happy just fucking hookers tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Sprinkles, Daniel Plainview, thereallegend and 2 others
and you will enjoy it like redditors
One option you can do is go for older women. Go for 15 years older women (i.e. you are 35, she's 50) and maybe the woman is traditional enough.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, the BULL and gamma
@hebbewem

Most users here are not planning on marrying a 35-year-old woman.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
Most users here are not planning on marrying a 35-year-old woman.
That's what they say when they are edgy teenagers. Later they fill face the harsh reality and accept their fate.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 14262 and the BULL
Fucking older women is the best thing youngcels can do

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, 2d v2 and the BULL
i dont even believe in monogamy

That's what they say when they are edgy teenagers. Later they fill face the harsh reality and accept their fate.
I'm in my 20s and older than the average user here and still haven't accepted that fate. From anecdotal observation, most of the men who end up the situation you described have to be very sedated about their own cuckoldry (which most users here aren't).

Wallenberg delivering the daily suifuel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 14262 and Wallenberg
At least you can easily game roasties by pretending to be ltr-oriented.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 14262
Youngcel is only 16 and younger. Being 17 is like a Sunday in a school week. You're just stressing over the fact you're gonna be a legal adult in a year (Monday)

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker and Daniel Plainview
Youngcel is only 16 and younger. Being 17 is like a Sunday in a school week. You're just stressing over the fact you're gonna be a legal adult in a year (Monday)
It's worse the younger the cel.

>youngcel
>let’s say you are 18

Choose one:ogre:
soviet rip GIF by hoppip

• +1
Reactions: GoldenOrderCels
At least you can easily game roasties by pretending to be ltr-oriented.
or get that servitude shit out of your head, mogmaxx, looksmaxx and spread your seed far and wide across the world. jpg

retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Growth Plate
Leonardo be like

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Growth Plate
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
for what? its a shit thread :lul:
I didnt read thread specifically but overall its true

We will all be cuckolds when oldcels. Oldcels are subhumans. Milfs can fuck chad

Nah bruh if I can’t find a cute virgin girl that will willingly marry me I’m going to cope and live as celibate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994

cuckold is very common in america

there used to be the cuckold session on craigslist where middle class and upper class white males make classified ads looking for ethnic bulls