Younger parasites kept pushing, "Die boomers!" Well, the boomers responded. More young people today are dying since World War 1 & 2

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Not all boomers have children. Understand that. Also, understand the ones that do ... don't really give a fuck about them. Now add your pretentiousness and multiply by a hundred. You'll get 2022:

People can be spiteful. Vain. Adamant. And venomous. And take a look at that article above. It's really happening — from unexplained heart attacks, blood clots, and drug overdoses to violence.

You really should think good before expressing your wittle conceited emotions on social networks. And I'm just the messenger. So. Don't shoot me with a challenging reply. The numbers tell no lies.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: OldRooster
Young people in the U.S. are less likely to make their 25th birthday than in any other high-income country, according to a new report.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
And the rich oldcel boomers believe they'll live till their a hundred years old! And they see you all as a threat to that prosperity.

Totally. Even worse,

I knew a fairly wealthy guy who owned a multi million dollar company. He was diagnosed with cancer, they treated it for about 5 months before he died. In all that time he never made a will or discussed what to do with the business when he died. His son was mid 30s and could have easily taken over and run the company had proper preparations been made, but without a will and with everything in limbo so long the company broke up and the son had to start his own business but lost the name of the company. I dont think the dad ever thought he was going to actually die.

• Love it
Young people in the U.S. are less likely to make their 25th birthday than in any other high-income country, according to a new report.
Brutal truth.

Totally. Even worse,

I knew a fairly wealthy guy who owned a multi million dollar company. He was diagnosed with cancer, they treated it for about 5 months before he died. In all that time he never made a will or discussed what to do with the business when he died. His son was mid 30s and could have easily taken over and run the company had proper preparations been made, but without a will and with everything in limbo so long the company broke up and the son had to start his own business but lost the name of the company. I dont think the dad ever thought he was going to actually die.
Absolutely. Young people feel unbreakable and forever young. But imagine what an old rich guy feels like. GOD. But the other guy. Because his heart is filled with anger. His thoughts cluttered with paranoia. And when he reads pages of young people's memes and threats, "DIE BOOMERS! Get the fuck off our planet!" Ugh. Rage commences. And how he treated competition to get him to the riches, brutal, he'll use against his foes.

I have not researched this but I believe the primary causes of the phenomenon are Drug overdoes, inner city homicides, suicides, and vax reactions in that order. I believe the deaths are disproportionately male , like 2.5-1, so I think it is a good thing, and possibly a natural response to a systemic male/female imbalance.
0GXdN5I.jpg

• Woah
I had to edit that thread because I know some rich folks that are kind people. They give back rather than take extra.

I have not researched this but I believe the primary causes of the phenomenon are Drug overdoes, inner city homicides, suicides, and vax reactions in that order. I believe the deaths are disproportionately male , like 2.5-1, so I think it is a good thing, and possibly a natural response to a systemic male/female imbalance.
0GXdN5I.jpg
I wanna say vax and drug overdoses mostly. I recently read an article about vaccinated folks disqualifies for many transplants. So if both kidneys, lungs, or whatever goes out ... they're out. Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Chasseur and OldRooster
Not all boomers have children. Understand that. Also, understand the ones that do ... don't really give a fuck about them. Now add your pretentiousness and multiply by a hundred. You'll get 2022:

People can be spiteful. Vain. Adamant. And venomous. And take a look at that article above. It's really happening — from unexplained heart attacks, blood clots, and drug overdoses to violence.

You really should think good before expressing your wittle conceited emotions on social networks. And I'm just the messenger. So. Don't shoot me with a challenging reply. The numbers tell no lies.

satistics that havent changed in a century

live free die young thats the US motto right?

also i can tell an article written by a salty 50 year old, trying to pretend they are still a kid

• JFL
satistics that havent changed in a century

live free die young thats the US motto right?

also i can tell an article written by a salty 50 year old, trying to pretend they are still a kid
brutal, i know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back