Younger people treat me like an old fart but older people treat me like a kid

MexicanShortHotGuy

MexicanShortHotGuy

Doommaxxed Non-NT Schizomaxxed Castizo Shortcel
How come this weird paradox I have?

Do someone else notice that too?

Older people (boomers, Gen-Xers and the remaining Silent Gen) always treat me like a young boy and act too nice to me, but like an adult with a paperboy. Some even call me "boy" but in Spanish.

On the other hand, younger people (I mean, Zoomers and early Alphas) treat me like an old man and always talk to me like I was a "sir". I dunno if zoomers would call me "sir" in America but here in my (lesser) shithole they always refer to me with "usted" (a formal way of "you" in Spanish).

And young men always calls me "old pedo" when I'm on Ome.tv. Dumb fuckers. :feelskek::lasereyes::feelstastyman::feelsree:

It is the age or really do millennials are like the Cullens from the world?

I feel weird sometimes...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and zubin
kid-meditating-8933118.jpg

Like boomers and Gen-Xers think I am.

happy-old-man-29232681.jpg

Like zoomers and Alphas think I am.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
How come this weird paradox I have?

Do someone else notice that too?

Older people (boomers, Gen-Xers and the remaining Silent Gen) always treat me like a young boy and act too nice to me, but like an adult with a paperboy. Some even call me "boy" but in Spanish.

On the other hand, younger people (I mean, Zoomers and early Alphas) treat me like an old man and always talk to me like I was a "sir". I dunno if zoomers would call me "sir" in America but here in my (lesser) shithole they always refer to me with "usted" (a formal way of "you" in Spanish).

And young men always calls me "old pedo" when I'm on Ome.tv. Dumb fuckers. :feelskek::lasereyes::feelstastyman::feelsree:

It is the age or really do millennials are like the Cullens from the world?

I feel weird sometimes...
Same man, it’s fucking annoying

• +1
Reactions: MexicanShortHotGuy
you are this:

• JFL
Reactions: MexicanShortHotGuy
So many words and didn't say your age...

The cut off for being considered young is 19 by the younger generation, the same thing is going to happen when you are in your 40s and interacting with 20 year olds

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: MexicanShortHotGuy and LooksThinker
The cut off for being considered young is 19 by the younger generation, the same thing is going to happen when you are in your 40s and interacting with 20 year olds
I mean, zoomer people looks like 9yo facial-wise but taller and with more frame than older generations but I've seen they age like shit, especially girls. They look like 38 by the age of 19.

At least older people think I'm a kid.