Your 20's-30's can completely change the significance of the blackpill in your life

nuisance

nuisance

The Whitepill is the Truth
Once you grow up it could be in your 20's or 30's you will experience your first existential crisis. You will seriously acknowledge your mortality and realize that you will not exist one day, and neither will your parents, friends.

Even if you already know this it will still hit you like a bus 100x harder than you ever have thought about it. Once thing you experience this you will not put celebrities, the blackpill, money and everything else insignificant first.

It's not that the black pill is not real, it just wont affect your mindset anymore it will feel insignificant, my anxiety over the blackpill and my social anxiety has completely disappeared, my depression and hopelessness is gone. And this happened to me before going to sleep in only 1 night.

It has been replaced with love and gratuity. I love my friends in family so much and am so grateful for them. I also have so much more empathy for people. If you look at my post history I said a lot of things that I regret and am completely disgusted this was also reflected in my life and it only took one night to change a complete 180.

I hope there will be something greater after this life and our consciousness will not cease to exist. I am now looking more deeply into religion something I have not given much thought.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and arabcelxxx
Once you grow up it could be in your 20's or 30's you will experience your first existential crisis. You will seriously acknowledge your mortality and realize that you will not exist one day, and neither will your parents, friends.

Even if you already know this it will still hit you like a bus 100x harder than you ever have thought about it. Once thing you experience this you will not put celebrities, the blackpill, money and everything else insignificant first.

It's not that the black pill is not real, it just wont affect your mindset anymore, my anxiety over the blackpill and my social anxiety has completely disappeared, my depression and hopelessness is gone. And this happened to me before going to sleep.

It has been replaced with love and gratuity. I love my friends in family so much and am so grateful for them. I also have so much more empathy for people. If you look at my post history I said a lot of things that I regret and am completely disgusted this was also reflected in my life and it only took one night to change a complete 180.

I hope there will be something greater after this life and our consciousness will not cease to exist. I am now looking more deeply into religion something I have not given much thought.
wise words