⚠️ Your ascension is impossible. Here’s why!

PROMETHEUS

PROMETHEUS

Inactive: Ascension in Progress 🔋
Ultimately, your ego’s core function is to keep you alive

It flawlessly bends the very fabric of your reality just to get you out of bed each morning

A week of discipline followed by a week of degeneracy

A routine that is all too familiar

Only humans are cursed with this state

Knowledge of what needs to be done coupled with the inability to follow through

Sentenced to a lifetime of climbing up a mountain just to fall back down to the bottom

Yet, you keep climbing each day due to this false hope

66850501 F465 49A7 8B7F 42B0DD0DD554

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, Nigger, PsychoDsk and 1 other person
cope dnr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, bloomercel, Kevin Logan and 1 other person
nigga when I’m slaying so fucking hard I start to sabotage cuz my brain doesn’t think I should be running thru hoes this easily

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel and Nigger
dnr

• +1
Reactions: Nigger

PROMETHEUS

High IQ​

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and efidescontinuado
did read

• Woah
Reactions: efidescontinuado
im mirin the barbarian levels of wanting to sniff shit, high T trait
Honestly can'T get better than this, Sniff her feet, sniff her asshole, maybe even her pussy if you're into that, not me tho. If you don't eat her asshole and lick it clean, you won't ever be fully intimate with and in control of your woman. So many men miss out on THE way to fully dominate their bitches, that's why men are cucks. Little cucks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, randomop and northern mogger
Honestly can'T get better than this, Sniff her feet, sniff her asshole, maybe even her pussy if you're into that, not me tho. If you don't eat her asshole and lick it clean, you won't ever be fully intimate with and in control of your woman. So many men miss out on THE way to fully dominate their bitches, that's why men are cucks. Little cucks.
you have to make them scream in bed, not be a cuck and sniff their clothes like a little good boy

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
you have to make them scream in bed, not be a cuck and sniff their clothes like a little good boy
ofc. Fuck her pussy from doggy and then without warning her, put your dick inside her ass. Who cares if she's hurting lmao idgaf im here for my nut

• WTF
Reactions: northern mogger
ofc. Fuck her pussy from doggy and then without warning her, put your dick inside her ass. Who cares if she's hurting lmao idgaf im here for my nut
no, no
it has to be like 5 orgasms for her and then ghost for a week, ultimate mindgame
she will become a slave

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
Eh, this kinda sounds like saying 'money dosen't buy happiness.' While its true humans always want more, having looks, or money gives you much more freedom to do as you please in life which typically equates to being happy.

no, no
it has to be like 5 orgasms for her and then ghost for a week, ultimate mindgame
she will become a slave
Yeah but you gotta nut inside her for that

• WTF
Reactions: northern mogger
Yeah but you gotta nut inside her for that
no, don't do it, she will go mad thinking she is not good enough to make yar nut

An entire thread ruined by low IQ posters

• JFL
Reactions: Sodoku