Your attitude and how look at people increases your appeal.

charylz

charylz

Iron
I started experimenting with this my freshman year(now late 20s), and decided I would look at everyone and talk to everyone like I was better than them but try to do it in a nice/humble way like I wasn't trying. After about 6 months to a year of perfecting this I could convince all of my peers even older ones that I am the best just because I act like I am. Has anyone else experimented with stuff like this before?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I wish I can figure out how to have a "likable" attitude.

On one hand, I have ascended, got laid, and look OK now I guess.

On the other hand, I'm still the guy no one likes and everybody avoids at work. It's just that years of isolation and inceldom have made me unable to connect with people. I don't want to be the popular center of attention, because I know I'll never be that. I just wish I wasn't the guy everybody doesn't like.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Omnia mors aequat, Oak and 4 others
I wish I can figure out how to have a "likable" attitude.

On one hand, I have ascended, got laid, and look OK now I guess.

On the other hand, I'm still the guy no one likes and everybody avoids at work. It's just that years of isolation and inceldom have made me unable to connect with people. I don't want to be the popular center of attention, because I know I'll never be that. I just wish I wasn't the guy everybody doesn't like.

Tell me, why is it do you think people dont like you? What do they say? What is it that you do?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401