Your dick is basically done growing after 16

sportsmogger

sportsmogger

Banned
No more dick growth for you, most growth for me came during 14-16 went from like 5 inches to 8 inches. You can obviously PE but I highly recommend you don't do that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Never Get Up, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
How is everyone 8 and 9 inches here 💀

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Banasura, med and 5 others
I'm 7.5 inches measuring from above, but 8 from side, so I just say 8 tbh, I would post but I'm a minor, there's no reason for me to larp

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
I'm 7.5 inches measuring from above, but 8 from side, so I just say 8 tbh, I would post but I'm a minor, there's no reason for me to larp
Bone pressed?

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
This forum hasn't got that issue, everyone is at least johnny sins size

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 20370, mayo mogger and 2 others
Good thing I'm a late bloomer
Will PE Inhibit growth btw?

• +1
This forum hasn't got that issue, everyone is at least johnny sins size
Bigger ones are more vocal about their size, meanwhile the smaller/average ones keep quiet, that's why you see everyone claiming their dick is big

Idk, was just told not to do it so I won't, it's bad for you and can cause ED, how big is it and how old are you?

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
Idk, was just told not to do it so I won't, it's bad for you and can cause ED, how big is it and how old are you?
Around 6.4 inches
I'm 16.5, but I'm most likely a late bloomer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Never Get Up and sportsmogger
My dick didn't get any longer after 13, just a lot thicker.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and sportsmogger
No more dick growth for you, most growth for me came during 14-16 went from like 5 inches to 8 inches. You can obviously PE but I highly recommend you don't do that
It’s over

• +1
Bigger ones are more vocal about their size, meanwhile the smaller/average ones keep quiet, that's why you see everyone claiming their dick is big
Many are just LARPing

• +1
That's good enough size tbh, but 7 is ideal
Yeah
I've been thinking of hopping on test or dht since I'm developing, dunno if it'll help grow.

• JFL
17 is when your pretty much done growing in all avenues

Dht could work
I was on dht gel for a while and I believe the girth grew a bit.
But according to @gooner23 it will shrink one you hop off unfortunately

• +1
why should it, works tho

I’ve used dht when I was 17 but never did pe cause u can do it at whatever age u want
no most are blatantly larping lmao

• +1
Reactions: shabby890 and sportsmogger
why should it, works tho

I’ve used dht when I was 17 but never did pe cause u can do it at whatever age u want

no most are blatantly larping lmao
Honestly don't think 7 inches is that rare amongst men, most of the LARPers are White/Latino/Black so it's not uncommon for them to have 7 inches, I think they're rounding up, they're probably like 6.5 or 6.7

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Honestly don't think 7 inches is that rare amongst men, most of the LARPers are White/Latino/Black so it's not uncommon for them to have 7 inches, I think they're rounding up, they're probably like 6.5 or 6.7
race and size has no correlation if same living circumstances (west)

IMG 6419

Or 99% of people here larp, could be that, or could be selection bias as you say

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: med and sportsmogger
autists tend to have larger penises due to having god genes, so put it together and lookmax averages might be bigger than congoland. Id say im borderline 7 cause why not, can hit it. Id say I was like 6 when I was 16 tbh, think I grew the extra bit later on, so there is hope for possibly an inch if ur short.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Lynxress
autists tend to have larger penises due to having god genes, so put it together and lookmax averages might be bigger than congoland. Id say im borderline 7 cause why not, can hit it. Id say I was like 6 when I was 16 tbh, think I grew the extra bit later on, so there is hope for possibly an inch if ur short.
Nah bro not you too 💀

Everyone is packing a bamboo here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Banasura
You're not 7in

hes claimed like 3 different sizes its either 7-7.5x5 or whatever he says now
Who me? I thought I was 7.5 but I ended up measuring legitimately, don't have a tape measurer but measured my dick along some product that measured 7.5 inches and it was slightly bigger

Who me? I thought I was 7.5 but I ended up measuring legitimately, don't have a tape measurer but measured my dick along some product that measured 7.5 inches and it was slightly bigger
thats the problem your measuring with objects just get a ruler bruh, thought my girth was bigger because i couldn't fit in a 5.25 toilet paper tube but my dick isn't perfectly round its just exactly 5.25

• JFL
thats the problem your measuring with objects just get a ruler bruh, thought my girth was bigger because i couldn't fit in a 5.25 toilet paper tube but my dick isn't perfectly round its just exactly 5.25
You do realize girth looks different on every dick, some people look skinny but have decent girth, others are skinny but look girthy.

Also what's wrong with measuring with objects if they're the same size

• Hmm...
Reactions: gooner23
My dick was like 3 inches until I was 14 and it became 6.1 x 5.6 when I became 15 jfl

• +1
You do realize girth looks different on every dick, some people look skinny but have decent girth, others are skinny but look girthy.

Also what's wrong with measuring with objects if they're the same size
i mean you said my shit was like 6 and way under 5 inches despite measuring with a ruler and not an object, i am telling you that not the other way around

theyre not, its the same as height. People with smaller dicks just stay quiet and read without sharing their dicksize, wich makes it seem like everyone has a big dick. Same when ur scrolling trough social media and height , short dudes stay quiet and all the 13yr old 6 foot dudes spamming their height as if they worked for it

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress