Your eye area priorities are wrong

D

Deleted member 20064

I gave up love and happiness a long time ago
Ian Somerhalder is literally swooned over for his eye area by countless women.

And he has neutral canthal tilt.

Eye colour (lightness), eyebrow tilt and length, eyebrow thickness and hooding should always take priority.

This can be achieved with eyebrow (hair) transplants, dyeing eyebrows, minoxidil to eyebrows and fat/filler injections to increase hooding.

I can even guarantee most foids would pick Ians eye area over someone like Elias De Poot.

I am not saying PCT isn’t ideal, it is. However, you should definitely focus on the prior mentioned things first. It will make more of a difference.

But for all means if you have the money get a lateral canthopexy after to increase canthal tilt and increase pfl.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend, callisto, Deleted member 24444 and 2 others
Eye colour is worthless rest agree pfl and ipd matter as well

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, thereallegend, nordsmog and 3 others
Yes they do matter you can argue that Ian doesn’t have ideal IPD or Pfl yet his eye area is still worshipped by foids.

I am just saying eyebrows and hooding and eye colour seem to matter more to foids.

• +1
Reactions: tinderhacker and BrahminBoss
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Yes they do matter you can argue that Ian doesn’t have ideal IPD or Pfl yet his eye area is still worshipped by foids.

I am just saying eyebrows and hooding and eye colour seem to matter more to foids.
Eye colour is overrated but it looks damn exotic on photos I agree .

The fact that Cilian Murphy gets compared with Z from Ants and girls think it's true and find it funny just shows how important hooding is.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali, blatonslatt, Boxingfan and 3 others
i wouldnt go outside if i had those eyes
Imagine if he got fat injections and had hooded eyes, would be a mogger ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
Murphy albug eyes suit him

bro, in my country, you get your eyes called beautiful just by them being blue

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nordsmog, Deleted member 20064 and BrahminBoss
For photos yes. Look at his photos where his eye colour isn’t visible. Same looks.
what matter is irl, if women are near you with blue eyes they're gonna get noticed, european traits are always more valued in this rotten world:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nordsmog and BrahminBoss
bro, in my country, you get your eyes called beautiful just by them being blue
Just because you're brown and your countrymen care so much about looking White doesn't mean that the rest of us care about it like you do

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and BrahminBoss
eye colour is relatively important imo.
it makes the eye area look better as well as overall colouring.

• +1
Reactions: NFA PB
what matter is irl, if women are near you with blue eyes they're gonna get noticed, european traits are always more valued in this rotten world:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Nah bro ik a green eyed guy he legit looks autistic. Coloured eyes only suit wjites and some very rare half ethnics like salih

Eye color is so important and underrated, having light blue eyes can change the way you look at somebody entirely

Eye color is so important and underrated, having light blue eyes can change the way you look at somebody entirely
Only bluepill normies think eye color is the only thing that matters because they don’t understand ipd / pfl

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, sub5inchcel, FrenchChad and 1 other person
Just because you're brown and your countrymen care so much about looking White doesn't mean that the rest of us care about it like you do
funny you say that, because i dont care if you care, we care if women do, and they do, in all parts of the world

Only bluepill normies think eye color is the only thing that matters because they don’t understand ipd / pfl
bro normies have an unbiased looks opinion, his mind makes the measurements for them, we obsess about single traits, forgetting that is all that matters

Nah bro ik a green eyed guy he legit looks autistic. Coloured eyes only suit wjites and some very rare half ethnics like salih
i can think of exceptions, but im just saying, light colored eyes make a great bonus to overrall atractiveness

• +1
Also something to keep in mind, if you are going to use lenses, use ones that don't interfere with your phenomenon, even hazel eyes are very attractive

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 24412
I got a mosquito bite on my upper eyelid while sleeping one time and had zero UEE on that eye for the next day. Take the mosquito bite inflammation pill

Piercing blue eye color is very rare even in whites jfl

how do you feel about infraorbital rim implants? worth it or nah

I mean this guy also has positive eyebrow tilt so tekken character eyes lmao.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hmmf, Zarek and BrahminBoss
Squinting giga hard bro. Look at his wedding pic his eye shape is above average mayve even 90 th percentile but it’s not that special
He got hooding and decent pfl, that's definitely a good shape even if not o'pry-tier.
And anyway pfl and ipd are the most important, much more than eye color.

• +1
He got hooding and decent pfl, that's definitely a good shape even if not o'pry-tier.
And anyway pfl and ipd are the most important, much more than eye color.
Does delon have average pfl or average pfh? I always liked his eye area but I think he either had low pfl or high pfh

Does delon have average pfl or average pfh? I always liked his eye area but I think he either had low pfl or high pfh
Slightly above average pfl and average pfh
But basically the key with his aesthetic is his extreme level of averageness at every level which makes his face extremely pleasant to look at

• +1
Shitskin cope, another reason nobody likes you

ian is chadlite anyway so whatever

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22253
he has great pfh to pfl ratio, cranial projejction, maxillary up and forward swing yeah he doesnt have subpar eye area because muh es ratio, also 0.42 es ratio isnt that bad