Your face isn’t bloated, it’s recessed.

M

moreroidsmoredates

Kraken
Your recessed maxilla is causing your face to have that bloated appearance because there isn’t enough bone to stretch out the soft tissue.

As a result you have nasolabiol folds which is giving you that bloated appearance.

You need bimax to correct the issue. No other cope is going to fix that issue.

A retard like @RealFunkyFlamingo hasn’t figured this out yet.
He still thinks he need to lean down to single digits to have some form of angularity.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: GerbertJohnson, garoupilled_, whiteislandpill and 36 others
funkyflamingo is mentally ill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, klenisen, iblameincels and 14 others
Bit of both ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, greywind, Suns9999 and 4 others
true he is boneless and recessed tbh not bloated

Attachments

• images (29).jpeg
    images (29).jpeg
    7.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Konstantin, GerbertJohnson, cromagnon and 16 others
funky has got to be the most retarded nigga on this forum

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: matt142, iblameincels, tombradylover and 12 others
But of both ngl
Yeah I think it also depends on the amount of forward growth and width your maxilla has.

The more forwardly and widely projected the maxilla is, the more you can get away with higher bodyfat levels.

Kinobody is a great example of this.
His face looked bloated at ~15% and looked lean and defined sub 10%.

However if it’s severally recessed you need double jaw surgery to correct the issue, because you will have health issues besides your aesthetic concerns.
And you will still look bad at low bodyfat levels.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Suns9999, Pollorex and 3 others
i'm not reccessed and still look bloated, but then again i eat sweets and sugar to cope with the fact that i'm 5'7 :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Dunkelheit and Suns9999
Yeah I think it also depends on the amount of forward growth and width your maxilla has.

The more forwardly and widely projected the maxilla is, the more you can get away with higher bodyfat levels.

Kinobody is a great example of this.
His face looked bloated at ~15% and looked lean and defined sub 10%.

However if it’s severally recessed you need double jaw surgery to correct the issue, because you will have health issues besides your aesthetic concerns.
And you will still look bad at low bodyfat levels.
How would jaw surgery impact nasal folds?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and moreroidsmoredates
Not even going to bother explaining it to retards who use barret as an example.
yea u are generalising a scenario that isn't even true for everyone lol bloat happens and is real copecel i used to think you niggas who say this shit were right until i leaned down

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, iblameincels and Suns9999
btw, can u post an example of a reccessed maxilla. lifefuel that i dont have it tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and The Dark Phoenix
How would jaw surgery impact nasal folds?
If your upper jaw lacks forward growth you will have a depression in the paranasal area.

Jaw surgery will pull the upper jaw forward which stretches out the soft tissue in that area making your folds less prominent.

You can test this out by putting a finger in the corners in your upper mouth.
You’ll start to notice that it looks tighter and the folds will reduce to some extent.

This is not however how a jaw surgery works, but it’s more to give you an idea.

If your folds disappear a lot and your face looks leaner and tighter while doing that, it means that you have a few mm of maxillary recession at the very least.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Suns9999
Depends

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Your recessed maxilla is causing your face to have that bloated appearance because there isn’t enough bone to stretch out the soft tissue.

As a result you have nasolabiol folds which is giving you that bloated appearance.

He still thinks he need to lean down to single digits to have some form of angularity.
it’s not because of ‘nasolabal folds’ aka smile lines but a mandible issue, easiest way to fix it is lean down to low bf%, train masseter muscles (yes, even if you have shit insertions), and jutt

• JFL
it’s not because of ‘nasolabal folds’ aka smile lines but a mandible issue, easiest way to fix it is lean down to low bf%, train masseter muscles (yes, even if you have shit insertions), and jutt
“jutt” . Stopped taking it seriously

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and Suns9999
yes nigga “jutt” it’s frauding that makes people with peanut skulls that have this problem look normal
you shouldn’t be Jutting because of these three reasons:

1-They'll stop frauding it at some point, its unavoidable, even if its just for a short while when they're distracted.

2-It's unhealthy and unnatural, its bad for the TMJ so it's not sustainable in the long run.

3-It simulates the bimax but only partially, the real bimax improves the face way more than jutting, I've seen it many times.

• JFL
Reactions: ApacheMaxx, thecel and Suns9999
It's not really through maxilla.

At least in my case I had a big broken hawk shaped nose that had a hook and was pointing to one side from the front.

Had big nasolabial folds until I had my septo-rhinoplasty done and the folds were gone.

But this also happens if you never took sunscreen protection and had your face exposed in the sun for long periods of time or you are a big time smoker.

• JFL
@looksmaxxing223 You should kill yourself you fucking ugly dirty refugee i hope some native white british guy shoot your whole mosque

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Suns9999 and looksmaxxing223
@looksmaxxing223 You should kill yourself you fucking ugly dirty refugee i hope some native white british guy shoot your whole mosque
Average incel raging

• JFL
Funky Flamingo doesn't have a recessed maxilla

• JFL
You're the incel, monkey. You have 9k posts even after joining almost 1 year after me, your life is fucking over, bomber. You should kill yourself too, mutt nigger.

• JFL
You're the incel, monkey. You have 9k posts even after joining almost 1 year after me, your life is fucking over, bomber. You should kill yourself too, mutt nigger.
ok "230 iq psychopath puppet master" :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cooldude1231 and Suns9999
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Suns9999, matka and 1 other person

i deny to accept this fact😡:ogre:

• JFL

Your are not the only one getting annoyed of funky. That retard is flooding “ratings” subsection nonstop.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Suns9999
That’s maybe like 20 post a day. Over for your IQ.

Having less posts doesn’t make you better.

Your hating and raging confirms you’re an ugly self hating person in denial.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and looksmaxxing223
I wish I never saw this thread
Damn

• JFL
  • +1
Are nasolabial folds truly caused by recession
Very only recently got them. About 2 months ago. Keep getting worse.

• JFL
That’s maybe like 20 post a day. Over for your IQ.

Having less posts doesn’t make you better.

Your hating and raging confirms you’re an ugly self hating person in denial.
Shut the fuck up poor subhuman. Muh ''20 posts a day'' You're a virgin 5'10 bald loser.

• JFL
Shut the fuck up poor subhuman. Muh ''20 posts a day'' You're a virgin 5'10 bald loser.
Projecting over there, because i didn’t even mention my height or those other things.
Keep raging.

Nobody takes you seriously, just like people irl.

Brutal existence.

• JFL
Are nasolabial folds truly caused by recession
Very only recently got them. About 2 months ago. Keep getting worse.
Could also be other reasons like aging aka collagen loss or a deep canin fossa.

• JFL
Projecting over there, because i didn’t even mention my height or those other things.
Keep raging.

Nobody takes you seriously, just like people irl.

Brutal existence.
Cry harder pedophile

• JFL