Your face will be everywhere you ugly dog

Curry Suicide

Curry Suicide

Satanic Truecel
Just got done posting his pictures on some forums I don't wanna mention but trust me you don't want to have your face posted on those kind of forums :feelskek: Gonna make a grindr account now and some other profiles on dating apps :lul::lul:then post face on 4chan and write some stuff :feelsokman: fucking ugly loser @SigmaTrillionaire

Btw location is set to Manchester UK I genuinely hope you don't live there :feelshehe:

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: El Ñero, Hades, Deleted member 20519 and 5 others
dont do that.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Hero of the Imperium, Bitch and 12 others
Incel activity

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite, Wallenberg, Bitch and 23 others
Curry badboy :smonk:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: El Ñero, justinzayn, ascension and 3 others
Disgusting nigger. At least he isnt khhv at 30 like u i hope u kys soon u piece of shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Bitch, mazzi and 7 others
Degenerate nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: El Ñero, Deleted member 15827, smvmaxxertilllate and 2 others
Bro I won't lie this was taking it a bit too far. If there's still time I would recommend rectifying your actions by deleting the grindr and some of the forum posts. I understand you maybe angry at this guy but this kind of stuff is a whole other level of revenge.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Hades, vaninskybird and 4 others
Yeah i dont care

Why are you barking for him? He’s rat pheno normie while you are shitskinned manlet truecel.

@TheAbyssinian would be more in your weight class

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 20618 and subhuman to mtn
Just got done posting his pictures on some forums I don't wanna mention but trust me you don't want to have your face posted on those kind of forums :feelskek: Gonna make a grindr account now and some other profiles on dating apps :lul::lul:then post face on 4chan and write some stuff :feelsokman: fucking ugly loser @SigmaTrillionaire

Btw location is set to Manchester UK I genuinely hope you don't live there :feelshehe:
View attachment 1812260

View attachment 1812246View attachment 1812247View attachment 1812248View attachment 1812249View attachment 1812250
View attachment 1812258
Why are you doing this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and Deleted member 20618
Disgusting nigger. At least he isnt khhv at 30 like u i hope u kys soon u piece of shit
Why are you barking for him? He’s rat pheno normie while you are shitskinned manlet truecel.

Hey i have pictures of both of you, be careful about the things you are writing to me :smonk:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, El Ñero, Deleted member 15827 and 7 others
Incel activity
Curry badboy :smonk:
Why are you doing this?
Bro I won't lie this was taking it a bit too far. If there's still time I would recommend rectifying your actions by deleting the grindr and some of the forum posts. I understand you maybe angry at this guy but this kind of stuff is a whole other level of revenge.
Its called Karma, he is just getting what he deserves :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: El Ñero and subhuman to mtn
Hey i have pictures of both of you, be careful about the things you are writing to me :smonk:
i dont care nigger do whatever u want. Keep wasting ur time and bark for me. Keep all my pictures and jerk off to them as much as u want

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, mazzi, El Ñero and 5 others
Disproportionally high estrogen activities

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Alex_21DM, vaninskybird and 4 others
why are u doing this man. Such degen behaviour and shows ur sad state even worse than me.

The only way power u hold irl is by keeping pics of other men and posting them in gay dating sites?? Pathetic dog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, El Ñero, buckchadley31 and 7 others
why are u doing this man. Such degen behaviour and shows ur sad state even worse than me.

The only way power u hold irl is by keeping pics of other men and posting them in gay dating sites?? Pathetic dog
First time I see you writing non-retarded stuff, anyways I agree with the future dictator... This curry is retarded and should be permad (may aswell be thefate of all curries.)
fucking ugly loser @
SigmaTrillionaire
@
lol he mogs you to death you fatty stop projecting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
Why did you do that tho??

• +1
Reminder: this is how you look like:

:lul: ( i actually laugh out loud when i see your face ngl,entertaining circus recessed rat)

He mogs you to oblivion , he's white and has bones

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Hero of the Imperium, El Ñero and 8 others

Why wouldn't i? What do you expect from a 30 year old truecel?

• JFL
Reactions: Umbra
Why wouldn't i? What do you expect from a 30 year old truecel?
niggger were both tru cels we need to fight against foids instead of each other dude

• +1
Reactions: El Ñero, Alex_21DM and TheAbyssinian
He mogs you tbh you're just mad he is like half your age and better looking

• +1
suprisingly good looking for a briton

nigga come back :owo:

niggger i literally have no friends rn and have not hung with a single normie nigger this summer break. Im 5'6, bald and filipino nigga i just got lucky bc i was in the debate team where only low t niggers like me inly join. In the debate team, there were only 3 guys and everyone else was a foid and i was lucky i mogged the other 2 guys

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, House Lannister and Deleted member 17829
Reminder: this is how you look like:

View attachment 1812546

:lul: ( i actually laugh out loud when i see your face ngl,entertaining circus recessed rat)

He mogs you to oblivion , he's white and has bones

Did you send that email to your dad telling him that he's living with a 30yod incel who bullies and doxxes ppl online?:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and fruitgunpop
This is what being a 30 year old KHHV does to a person

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Gargamel, vaninskybird and 3 others
Do it pussy i bet you wont.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, El Ñero, Alex_21DM and 1 other person
High E abused curry dog.

Go inject and regain some self-respect.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member 20618
How miserable do you have to be to do this holy fuck I feel so sad for you man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and Deleted member 20618
what did he do to deserve this?

• +1
it's because you know he'll lose social status for having his public image be damaged, while someone who looks like this has nothing to lose:

3018109_1659818394510.png

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, fruitgunpop, Deleted member 20618 and 1 other person
Hes goodlooking

whats the point. he isnt ugly you fool