@ your favourite 2020 .me member

28 bro. How can I be a loser when I've been laid within side that month and the vast majority here haven't even hugged a girl in their lifetimes?

I'm real. Had the most ripped physique on the forum 3 years back and in April around the weight of obese plummeted all the way down to a reasonable weight. We could post your potato shaped head and laugh at how embarrassingly below average you are. You get no pussy. You have no social circle of friends and you constantly put your passive aggressive anger on display on here, if I'm not making you laugh with my humour.

I would genuinely pipe down if I were you or I'll grab that face of yours and post it for all to see here.

I'm not a zoomer and don't play this sad wrist slitting pretentious game of let's appear like we're ALREADY where we wanna be. Compare my physique to yours right now and while STILL slightly bloated, I murder it. Compare my face to yours and while STILL slightly bloated, I murder it. Compare my entire character, level of intelligence, well-rounded character and everything else to yours and I MUNCH IT UP in effortless easy fashion for breakfast, lunch and dinner. But probably just dinner as it's 1 meal a day now with the usage of intermittent fasting
LMAO YOU WROTE THAT ESSAY CLEARIFYING WHY YOU ARE NOT A LOSER FOR GOAT SAYING 3 WORDS?

• JFL
Reactions: zaynbrah, Deleted member 10408, goat2x and 7 others
Will PayPal 50 dollars the first user that can PM me this penis' wannabe's twit's face @goat2x. That's a promise.

He's trying to be the cool guy as part of a social circle on here that simply does not exist, unless you're delusional enough to believe one does lol.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zaynbrah, Deleted member 10408, Clark69 and 2 others
28 bro. How can I be a loser when I've been laid within side that month and the vast majority here haven't even hugged a girl in their lifetimes?

I'm real. Had the most ripped physique on the forum 3 years back and in April around the weight of obese plummeted all the way down to a reasonable weight. We could post your potato shaped head and laugh at how embarrassingly below average you are. You get no pussy. You have no social circle of friends and you constantly put your passive aggressive anger on display on here, if I'm not making you laugh with my humour.

I would genuinely pipe down if I were you or I'll grab that face of yours and post it for all to see here.

I'm not a zoomer and don't play this sad wrist slitting pretentious game of let's appear like we're ALREADY where we wanna be. Compare my physique to yours right now and while STILL slightly bloated, I murder it. Compare my face to yours and while STILL slightly bloated, I murder it. Compare my entire character, level of intelligence, well-rounded character and everything else to yours and I MUNCH IT UP in effortless easy fashion for breakfast, lunch and dinner. But probably just dinner as it's 1 meal a day now with the usage of intermittent fasting
DN RD :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x, sandcelmuttcel, thickdickdaddy27 and 3 others

fr? post your ripped pics

Discriminates me
You're greycel and I superior bluecel
WellwornClearArgali size restricted

LMAO YOU WROTE THAT ESSAY CLEARIFYING WHY YOU ARE NOT A LOSER FOR GOAT SAYING 3 WORDS?

Bruv. There is only so much this pussy can say before consequences. Half the shit you damaged women say on here would receive a bitch-slap in reality. Real recognises real so you wouldn't have a clue what I were talking about. This place is the epitome of a death-cult that masquerades as a self-improvement forum. People post their progress pictures without fraud and faggots on here talk their shit. Most of you are bums and have done absolutely jackshit with your existence on the earth. It's quite remarkable that you can sit there and laugh at small bloat on a regular looking guy. Grow the fuck up. Women are like children. Not men. This is the reason none of you can stick it in them.

• JFL
Reactions: androgenic and Copeful
over I wasn't tagged

fr? post your ripped pics

I've done this about 1,000 times.

I have a bachelors in sports science and am a qualified personal trainer. Just not practising as one.

Late teens
2020 12 31 031620

Early 20s
7fa9b2a1d203375711cc0db1ddbc24fd

Mid 20s
2020 06 26 221638

59b83d0ee9a66b3888f694b54bf3a3d0

Now (Late 20s - 28 going on 29) Shitty webcam during tier 4 lockdown in London 3 days back with light off
F51cfb0a3e981277b5e66f4e7c62a470

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: zaynbrah, Mastermind, OgreMaxxing and 4 others
BRB NO ONE TAGGED ME

mirin. You from central or north? cause no way you're from south

Let your friend @goat2x know if he doesn't get that post adjusted I am plastering his ugly recessed mug all over this forum.

I dunno you detect it from my accent. You've seen my vids.

• JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad
Either that post gets deleted/edited or I am spamming your face and even uploading it to sites like ratemybitch.com @goat2x

Won't have you misrepresent me. Not even joking.

Did not expect this thread still to be bumped.
I just made this thread to @ myself

• JFL
Reactions: audreyen and The Bleach Pill
Cool\\

Here ladies and gents I preset for you the sexually dimorphic, @goat2x

Unnamed 2 1

• JFL
Reactions: zaynbrah and TheChosenChad

• JFL
Reactions: zaynbrah, TheChosenChad, Looks234 and 1 other person
@goat2x i always liked this dude even when he bullied me in the summer, when i larped as arab. he's so funny ngl.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: oatmeal, Mastermind, TheChosenChad and 2 others
also @copingvolcel . doesn't need explanation.

• Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII and zaynbrah
@Collagen or rope

• +1
Reactions: Collagen or rope
Thank you OP you're my favorite member as well, I see @MakinItHappen has highjacked another thread this pathetic ethnic narcy

All the sfcels

Imagine having a favorite aspie

@Lev Peshkov
@Dr Shekelberg
@sloopnoob
@Slyfex8

These are the bros that have helped me the most tbh, but I have lots of other bros but the bros are in the heart not the comment, if I follow you then you are a bro in my eyes:heart:
you too brother

• +1
Reactions: xefo
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8576 and xefo
@copingvolcel

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
My favorite users aren't here anymore

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Will PayPal 50 dollars the first user that can PM me this penis' wannabe's twit's face @goat2x. That's a promise.

He's trying to be the cool guy as part of a social circle on here that simply does not exist, unless you're delusional enough to believe one does lol.
@goat2x

sorry bro, couldnt say no to 50 smackeronees

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
papabakvet award for shit users has been cancelled due to the list being to big
@knajjd gets an honorable mention tho for flashing his tight pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 7098, Hightwolf and 1 other person
papabakvet award for shit users has been cancelled due to the list being to big
@knajjd gets an honorable mention tho for flashing his tight pussy
i want to breed that twink into submission

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 7098
Fuck guys
I spend almost the whole year in this shit hole jfl

I still had many funny moments and met a couple of cool dudes
@Lev Peshkov
@MoeZart
@Native
@Chintuck22