Your first love is your only pure love

They try to intimidate you with their experience but getting experience is easy to them. Getting that high from their first, they won't be getting that again.
That's one of our advantages over them ngl. We have less experience but better pair bonding when we decide to have sex with the right woman. And were able to sleep around without losing our smv like women do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
That's one of our advantages over them ngl. We have less experience but better pair bonding when we decide to have sex with the right woman. And were able to sleep around without losing our smv like women do

Their SMV increaes actually because the more they fcuk, the more desirable they are. But their ability to feel pleasure will alwasy pal in comparison to their first time.

We, on the other hand, our pleasure is directly correlated to how horny out girl gets us and how she behaves towards us. So we we alwasy have the posibility of experiencing even better sex.

But it's so funny to see them being proud sluts and act cool and experienced while in reality, they would reset their virginity if they could.

• +1
  • +1
Not many guys I know wanna be with a slut unless it's a FWB situation

I find sluts hotter. Virgin girls are cringe. And tbh, all relationships with girls are FWBs. There are no bfs or gfs. Unless you mary her, you are FWBs.

• +1
LMAO! how???

Because they bleed during sex. Also they don't know how to fuck. And generally inexperience makes it so awakward. Deflowering a girl puts so much pressure to me. I don't want blood on my cock

• +1
Because they bleed during sex. Also they don't know how to fuck. And generally inexperience makes it so awakward. Deflowering a girl puts so much pressure to me. I don't want blood on my cock
To each his own man. I'd prefer a virgin every day. And once you deflower them, they wanna be with you for life ngl

• +1
they wanna be with you for life ngl

Idk about that. I prefer slaying over that. This 'for all life', 'forever love', is so creepy. I hate these biological attachements. It's ike the serotonin effect with oneitis. Fuck this shit.

• +1
Idk about that. I prefer slaying over that. This 'for all life', 'forever love', is so creepy. I hate these biological attachements. It's ike the serotonin effect with oneitis. Fuck this shit.
Lmao you do you man. I prefer my LTR tbh

• +1
Lmao you do you man. I prefer my LTR tbh

I don't even understand LTRs. That's the same as FWBs. There is no such thing such as relationship. It's sex with some stuff before that.

• +1
lol,
I don't even understand LTRs. That's the same as FWBs. There is no such thing such as relationship. It's sex with some stuff before that.
Stable LTRs are crucial for the survival of a society

• +1
lol,

Stable LTRs are crucial for the survival of a society

stfu with these incel superstitions. Life is all about having fun. If people have fun then society will be good.

• +1
stfu with these incel superstitions. Life is all about having fun. If people have fun then society will be good.
You're delusional, look at the situation that has led us to, JFL

• +1
  • +1
LTRs are not just about sex

• +1
LTRs are not just about sex

But that's what girls want. Girls want you to be a sex obsessed animal. If you display any sort of emotion towards her, she will leave you. Emotions are weakness, women hate that shit. It's all about fucking.

• +1
But that's what girls want. Girls want you to be a sex obsessed animal. If you display any sort of emotion towards her, she will leave you. Emotions are weakness, women hate that shit. It's all about fucking.
Yeah that's what LTRs come down too. It's about loving the person but that's also shown through sex tbh. Like LTRs don't start with sex but they eventually do lead to sex

• +1
Yeah that's what LTRs come down too. It's about loving the person but that's also shown through sex tbh. Like LTRs don't start with sex but they eventually do lead to sex

All relationships start with sex. Sex is the treshold. it's all about being emotionless so that the girl keeps loving you and you keep your pussy. Men showing emotions is CRINGE. Hard sex is what she wants.

• +1
  • +1
Idk about them. the only female virgin I met is my oneitis and she was very cold and distant with me
It was probably due to JBF theory and her being very selective

• +1
It was probably due to JBF theory and her being very selective

Even I didn't know she was a virgin at that point. She claimed she got desperate and lowered her standards to get laid and that she would have done it with me if I persisted more in 1st uni year. But it was obviously mental gymnastics, just like most of her sayings.

• +1
Even I didn't know she was a virgin at that point. She claimed she got desperate and lowered her standards to get laid and that she would have done it with me if I persisted more in 1st uni year. But it was obviously mental gymnastics, just like most of her sayings.
Exactly just more coping and excuses by that neurotic bitch

• +1
Exactly just more coping and excuses by that neurotic bitch

I mean wtf, did she think I would just blatantly apporach her on the bus with no signs of attraction? Or maybe she forgot about how she sat on the other side of the bus when we were 18 and made it very obvious she didn't want me near her.

She is so full of shit and tries to cope by devaluing her first. She wouldn't take me as her 6th, would I eally buy that she would have taken me as her first, when there was much more at steak?

• +1
She is so full of shit and tries to cope by devaluing her first. She wouldn't take me as her 6th, would I eally buy that she would have taken me as her first, when there was much more at steak?
Exactly dude she's just feeding you lies to make you feel like you had a chance when you never did. But you know the truth

• +1
Exactly dude she's just feeding you lies to make you feel like you had a chance when you never did. But you know the truth

Like I said, she was evil and toxic to me. And at that point, I didn't really care about these 'what if' scenarios anyway cause I was focused on the present.

And to go to such extremes though, to try to convince me that somehow she was cooler losing her v to me than having casual sex, that's some really evil shit ngl. I hate her for trying to pull this on me.

• +1
Like I said, she was evil and toxic to me. And at that point, I didn't really care about these 'what if' scenarios anyway cause I was focused on the present.

And to go to such extremes though, to try to convince me that somehow she was cooler losing her v to me than having casual sex, that's some really evil shit ngl. I hate her for trying to pull this on me.
Yeah dude just don't focus on that. Focus on the present and your FWB tbh like you said. Can't let your fwb see your weakness tbh

• +1
Yeah dude just don't focus on that. Focus on the present and your FWB tbh like you said. Can't let your fwb see your weakness tbh

I don't have any weakness. Why would it be a weakness? She was evil to me beyond necessity. I don't beat myself over it. I just didn't manipulate her good enough that is all.

• +1
I don't have any weakness. Why would it be a weakness? She was evil to me beyond necessity. I don't beat myself over it. I just didn't manipulate her good enough that is all.
Yeah I mean if your friends with benefits found out about your oneitis what do you think would happen

• +1
Yeah I mean if your friends with benefits found out about your oneitis what do you think would happen

Why would she found out? Would she browse my looksmax history? And obviously I wouldn't tell her about it. I hate that bitch. She always hated me too.

• +1
Why would she found out? Would she browse my looksmax history? And obviously I wouldn't tell her about it. I hate that bitch. She always hated me too.
Just in conversation idfk

• +1
Just in conversation idfk

Lol imagine if she asked "Do you have an oneitis?", that would be funny. And I will fuck my oneitis too at some point and get my serotonin back and cuck her bf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Lol imagine if she asked "Do you have an oneitis?", that would be funny. And I will fuck my oneitis too at some point and get my serotonin back and cuck her bf
Lmao just right after sex she goes "am I better than your oneitis??" That would be funny af.

Hell yeah man. That's the mindset u gotta have

• +1
Why? Just because I don't fall in love with every girl? LOL I rated his oneitis a 4 if I remember correctly, the same I would the girls that were interested in me. But that isn't the point here. Someone who is posting 100s of threads about his oneitis on an Incel forum everyday is low T in my book.

Same here @11gaijin if not lower.

• +1
  • +1
These ratings of my oneitis are so cope. "4 lower", jfl unless you live in a diffrent planet
Your oneitis is an ugly bitch, who looks like someone threw up all over her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
Your oneitis is an ugly bitch, who looks like someone threw up all over her.

How dare you insult my taste in women?
Why? Just because I don't fall in love with every girl? LOL I rated his oneitis a 4 if I remember correctly, the same I would the girls that were interested in me. But that isn't the point here. Someone who is posting 100s of threads about his oneitis on an Incel forum everyday is low T in my book.
So you are implying that my oneitis would have interest in you. JFl, you would b invisible to her

Last edited:
  • +1
How dare you insult my taste in women?

So you are implying that my oneitis would have interest in you. JFl, you would b invisible to her
And she would be invisible to me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and satoshisacuck
  • +1
ive never had a first love

This shit so fucking insane and it becomes truer as the years go by. When I saw my oneitis back in 2012, I immidiately fell in love with her. And it wasn't just sexual deisre. I legit wanted to marry her and spend my life with her.

I never had this feelings for any other girl. I have seen girls I wanted to fuck really badly. I wanted to fuck them in every way possible and do it everyday. But I didn't have the pure emotions I had for my HS crush. I didn't have any romantic feelings for them. Only intense sexual ones.
ancient post

Last edited: