Your future LTR

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
This chick that I am friends with, she posted on Facebook and tagged her friend that she is doing this competition with, saying that they are competing over who can have sex with the most guys this week. This was actually posted to Facebook, and she actually had guys and girls commenting saying good luck and how awesome that is LMFAO.

Fucking imagine that the time you spend here rotting away your life, trying to improve just so you can fuck your occasional girl maybe once a month if lucky, two girls are literally making a facebook post about a competition they have about who can fuck the most amount of guys in 1 week and are getting support for it. Idk why I brought it up, It just seems so funny and backwards. I am from Sweden btw.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 5891, Over and 2 others
I remember I was 14 and heard this group of girls having a competition to see who could last the longest without sex.

The winner was a girl who lasted 3 weeks.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 2597, Deleted member 2205 and 4 others
I remember I was 14 and heard this group of girls having a competition to see who could last the longest without sex.

over

Är det såna orrar från orten som dricker powerking o röker eller vanliga tjejer?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
Fucking imagine that the time you spend here rotting away your life, trying to improve just so you can fuck your occasional girl maybe once a month if lucky, two girls are literally making a facebook post about a competition they have about who can fuck the most amount of guys in 1 week and are getting support for it.

Source
Source Source Source Source Source Source

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel and Papal_Guard
>implying i will have a gf

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel

jfl and girls always complain/virtue-signal that guys are overly obsessed with sex. In a lot of ways, girls are as primitive as guys if not more.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Over
roped.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot