Your FWHR is almost entirely based on your skullshape

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
MSE won't affect it that much. Stop the copes. It's no secret guys with narrow faces also just tend to have a dolichocephalic skull structure including a huge occiput etc.

This is also present in me. I have a narrow thin elongated small skull and this finally came to my realization, I was always side slept as a baby. This is indeed why looksmaxxing is cope for 90% of guys here, it won't fucking improve your dating life. You have a narrow face, so you deserve to be FCKing stomped on. Stop the cope

There's tons of recessed guys who have good fwhr bc of their good skull shape etc

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Titbot
i'm over tier

i have long nigger skull
its ogre

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
MSE won't affect it that much. Stop the copes. It's no secret guys with narrow faces also just tend to have a dolichocephalic skull structure including a huge occiput etc.

This is also present in me. I have a narrow thin elongated small skull and this finally came to my realization, I was always side slept as a baby. This is indeed why looksmaxxing is cope for 90% of guys here, it won't fucking improve your dating life. You have a narrow face, so you deserve to be FCKing stomped on. Stop the cope

There's tons of recessed guys who have good fwhr bc of their good skull shape etc
I have a wide face though. Slightly smaller height to width than Pitt (less than 2% difference) because he has slightly bigger chin

If you don't have 2 fwhr - rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
This is indeed why looksmaxxing is cope for 90% of guys here, it won't fucking improve your dating life.
Looksmaxxing can't change your genetics.

There are so so many different biomarkers of masculinity that you can't possibly compensate for them all to portray yourself as Chad. Everything from your bone structure, brain structure, hormone profile, eating habits, digestion, sperm quality and volume, muscle mass and density, metabolism that make a man a Chad is all genetic and many are immutable. Sure you can change a few of them with injections and surgeries, but how sustainable is all that?

You have a narrow face, so you deserve to be FCKing stomped on. Stop the cope
Ok that's a bit too harsh. Long faces have the benefit of looking less bloated. I have a wide face, but I don't always like it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, balding17yomanletcel and Deleted member 685
has to do with philtrum and eyebrows aswell

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
If u truly have a narrow head I pray for u and your kids

@betamanlet

it's over for my bad skull

Looksmaxxing can't change your genetics.

There are so so many different biomarkers of masculinity that you can't possibly compensate for them all to portray yourself as Chad. Everything from your bone structure, brain structure, hormone profile, eating habits, digestion, sperm quality and volume, metabolism that make a man a Chad is all genetic and many are immutable. Sure you can change a few of them with injections and surgeries, but how sustainable is all that?

Ok that's a bit too harsh. Long faces have the benefit of looking less bloated. I have a wide face, but I don't always like it.
just have a good base theory

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 399
What do you think about it
On FHWR being based on skull shape? Yeah that's what FHWR is as far as I know. The rotation of your cranial base will affect the outcome too. This can be influenced during growth, and to some extent possibly later too.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and forwardgrowth
On FHWR being based on skull shape? Yeah that's what FHWR is as far as I know. The rotation of your cranial base will affect the outcome too. This can be influenced during growth, and to some extent possibly later too.
how

Head posture. There are many muscles that tug on the cranial base. Failure to engage these muscles would result in lessened sutural separation between the cranial bones.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Head posture. There are many muscles that tug on the cranial base. Failure to engage these muscles would result in lessened sutural separation between the cranial bones.

View attachment 389177
Would this stuff do anything at 17

View attachment 389177
Also so what would forward head posture cause?

Would this stuff do anything at 17
Possibly. There are numerous people who have improved their cranial form as adults.
Also so what would forward head posture cause?
The classic symptoms of craniofacial dystrophy. Long narrow face, short ramus, recessed mandible etc.

• +1
Possibly. There are numerous people who have improved their cranial form as adults.

The classic symptoms of craniofacial dystrophy. Long narrow face, short ramus, recessed mandible etc.
Also dolichocephaly? Ok I'm tucking my chin entirely in my throat now. I hope it all goes well. Technologic, technologic, technologic.

Also dolichocephaly? Ok I'm tucking my chin entirely in my throat now. I hope it all goes well. Technologic, technologic, technologic.
I think actual dolicocephaly is at least partly a phenotypic trait. Temporalis usage is associated with dolicocephaly too:

Screenshot 97

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 685
I think actual dolicocephaly is at least partly a phenotypic trait. Temporalis usage is associated with dolicocephaly too:

View attachment 389208
Yeah but I still don't get how I can strongly focus on my temporalis without using my masseter. Seems like I gotta pressure my hands on my temporalis so they have to squize harder

narrow skullcel reporting in

worst trait u can have

How to know if you have a nerd skull, average skull or chad skull - Cephalic Index
Cephalic index

Maximum skull length is measured from the furthest point of your occiput to the fullest protruding point of your browbone.

Have fun and see if you are going to cry or brag here.

74.9 or below means you have a wimp skull.

Last edited:
  • +1
Yeah but I still don't get how I can strongly focus on my temporalis without using my masseter. Seems like I gotta pressure my hands on my temporalis so they have to squize harder
Well if you already have dolichocephaly then you wouldn't need any more temporalis activation according to that theory.

if you dont look like this its over

tenor.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 5393
mirin signature op

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Well if you already have dolichocephaly then you wouldn't need any more temporalis activation according to that theory.
what do you mean? I want a shorter midface
I meant like to have less longer and narrow face

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel