Your genetic blueprint for this life is given to your spirit based on how much your spirit has ascended throughout past lives

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
Your mind/spirit, is eternal and can never not exist
Our minds exist outside of the material realm but they attach to avatars in the material realm to go through a growth process
You begin by attaching to the least evolved avatars and as your mind grows, you attach to more evolved avatars
You begin as single celled organisms, progress to more complex organisms, insects, animals then eventually humans
Most humans haven't fully developed the ability to think rationally, they base their actions off emotions, they are sleepwalking, letting their subconscious do the work for them.
The more conscious, awakened, evolved your mind becomes, thy more evolved looking/attractive the avatar will be that you connect to in your next life.
Your genetic blueprint will be more aligned with sacred geometry/ratios that exist throughout the coding of the universe
Other people will recognize this because they instinctively know what is harmonious and what is not, nobody has to learn what ratios are objectively good
We are simply going through a process of remembering and waking up throughout our lives
The person with the more harmonious genetic coding then gets to reproduce more because he is a display of a more ascended spirit
It is a tug of war between the less conscious, defected subhumans and the higher conscious ascended humans for domination of the planet to see if we get to progress rapidly or if we are stuck toiling in ignorance for millenia because the retarded wipe out the intelligent with sheer numbers and brute force.

Humans are a bridge between animals and the ubersmench
We must reach a higher state of consciousness and eventually leave the material realm behind to return to the source from which we came
Why do we seek out other minds with similar interests to ourselves, we do we feel positive feelings when we develop a great understanding with another mind? because we are currently fractured and trying to return to a state of perfect harmony
There are an infinite amount of ways to be wrong but only one way to be right. There is only one objective truth, the more conscious we become, the closer we get to this truth, the more syncronized we become with other minds that are on the same path as us.
The most primitive humans among us cannot go any significant amount of time without conflict arising between them, it's because they are furthest away from the ideal state.
The most sentient among us can come to conflict but what separates us is that we use reason to come to the one objective truth, once the objective truth is found the conflict ceases because we do not try to warp what is true to fit to our own preconceptions

If you have been to a music festival, think about how it feels to have tens of thousands of people singing along in harmony to the same song, many minds with a common interest all becoming aware of each other, drugs often creating an understanding among others, you understand you are feeling the same way in that moment so your reptilian alarm bells where you fear danger in the presence of a stranger is lessened.
Ascended humans will live in less fear because we have reached a state of contentment where we don't need to take from others to benefit ourselves. (Low crime homogenous white areas were on course for this)
A state of bliss may be just as much due to the complete removal of negative emotions as it is the enhancement of positive emotions, but once we reach that state we will see an exponential growth of positive emotions

No more encounters with defected or rotten minds. We are striving towards a state of utter perfection. Given the current limitations of our mind we cannot comprehend how it will feel. As we near closer and closer to this state of perfection it will feel like a near infinite moment in time of perfection and bliss where every possible conflict has been solved and our minds reach a state of absolute harmony, every mathematical equation that gives rise to the waveforms that create our reality will be solved and we will have reached the omega point. We will realize there is no higher point we can reach so upon this realization, harmony is fractured and the cycle begins over again. We shatter back into pure ignorance, every lesson learned forgotten, our minds must once again go through to process of simply trying to keep our avatars alive through survival of the fittest, reproduce at any cost, onwards to the process of gaining self awareness and so forth.

Hot Take: The minds that were attached to the bodies of ascended genuises like Pythagorous, DaVinci and Tesla like to take vacations from time to time and incarnate as GigaChads such as Tyler Maher. They have a skillpoint slider and like to turn the sentience rating down every now and then to life a carefee GigaChad life

This life is an opportunity for us to reach higher consciousness so that we can gain control of how we incarnate in our future lives

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Dior, teenmax, Hikicel69 and 2 others
Dn rd but retarded view point

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: teenmax, Hikicel69, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
Keep writing essays dawg

This life is an opportunity for us to reach higher consciousness so that we can gain control of how we incarnate in our future lives
And let me guess - you can help us ascend to these higher levels(for a small fee of course)...

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
And let me guess - you can help us ascend to these higher levels(for a small fee of course)...
I'm genuine about trying to find the truth of the universe, not out here begging for pennies like former PSLer Sebastian Key

Anyone worth their weight in salt would laugh in the face of $1m because they know it's insignificance in the grand scheme

I'd like to be reincarnated as a rock

big beautiful boulder i

There's no possible way that anyone can know this.

Nah its decided by your player on the sims

I'm genuine about trying to find the truth of the universe, not out here begging for pennies like former PSLer Sebastian Key

Anyone worth their weight in salt would laugh in the face of $1m because they know it's insignificance in the grand scheme

Holy fuck eyeareaisoverrated has lost his fucking mind :lul::lul::lul:

Wtf happened to him lmao

• JFL
Reactions: 6ft4
This is absolutely true in my experience. Ik a good number of good looking people who simply act more rational and think critically than average or ugly people. Past lives is of course true and we will continue this cycle until we reach our purpose

• +1
Reactions: Dior and 6ft4
This is absolutely true in my experience. Ik a good number of good looking people who simply act more rational and think critically than average or ugly people. Past lives is of course true and we will continue this cycle until we reach our purpose
good face genetics are just related to good brain genetics
it's a meme that ugly nerds are smarter, they're not, they're just weirder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17379
gotta admit this is not how i thought you would have turned out from your old lookism posts

Interesting post. Can't say for certain it's true but I enjoy the different ideas and thoughts shared on this site.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4