‼️YOUR GF Cum's easier from more size ‼️ Dih Pill [⚠️ShrimpCel's BE ADVISED⚠️] 🚨

Fairs ig, a girl did just send me a tiktok of a guys penis and said "he's about the size of an iphone 14 pro max" and that was kind of brutal for me because they be expecting alot.. I GUESS nardicus you won this ig
He always wins because the dickpill is still undefeated 4 billion years after the earths creation
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Andremln and Nardicus101
He always wins because the dickpill is still undefeated 4 billion years after the earths creation
Shut it nigger before I lynch you, I still think face > dick if you have a ugly face but going around flashing a huge cock youd be seen as a sex offender but if you have a cute face and go around flashing a huge cock youd be seen as a chad protestor for mens rights
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Nardicus101
Shut it nigger before I lynch you, I still think face > dick if you have a ugly face but going around flashing a huge cock youd be seen as a sex offender but if you have a cute face and go around flashing a huge cock youd be seen as a chad protestor for mens rights
Girth master is a LTN objectively yet he has
the biggest women following in porn
(A male driven field btw)

All face does is help you past the looks test in a bar full of men so you can get in her bedroom

But once your in her bedroom
Your compared to the other guys that’s also passed the looks test n got in her room,
not the guys at the bar
 
So should one buy this? Would feel weird cuz you feel that ur dick ain’t good enough but at the same time foids do make up so I don’t really feel that bad
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Nardicus101
So should one buy this? Would feel weird cuz you feel that ur dick ain’t good enough but at the same time foids do make up so I don’t really feel that bad
Fam nah
I mean shii if you want to:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
But it’s cucked
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jesus_ist_König
Fam nah
I mean shii if you want to:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
But it’s cucked
Better than having to wear a plastic stuff though? I dont even know if im allowed to, wouldnt it work as a condom? Condoms are a sin and if it doesnt work as a condom then only 25% of my cum will maybe get to the uterus or how the fuck its called and the chance for my kid to get down syndrome is higher dude cuz that 75% that stay in that plastic thing never get the chance,

i suppose its not for me dude
 
Now that I read it, this is extremely brutal and cucked for the users. It’s over
 

Similar threads

Nardicus101
Replies
65
Views
1K
Nardicus101
Nardicus101
Blondepawg'sDildo
Replies
2
Views
71
autistic_tendencies
autistic_tendencies
inversions
Replies
6
Views
117
ragingmanlet
ragingmanlet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top