Your Hair is everything

Tarzan

Tarzan

Iron
Both consciously and subconsciously, your hair symbolises many things. Your Health, physical strength, vitality and genetic potential are just some. The virtues and properties of a person are said to be concentrated in his hair. It is a symbol of masculinity, of physical attraction and female seduction. Baldness on the other hand suggests sterility and a lack of health.

Every time I leave my house, I get minimum 4 compliments from women about my hair. (I have hair like Jay Alvarrez). Everyone loves my hair and ask to touch it all the time. Here are my todays credentials:
IMG 5293
IMG 5294 1
IMG 5291
IMG 5292
IMG 5297

The best advice I can give you is to grow your hair out. Almost everyone looks better/more masculine with longer hair. This is especially true if you have a small skull. Long thick hair can give the appearance of a bigger skull. So fuck your hairstyle and just grow your hair out a bit.

Think about lions in the wild. Darker, fuller manes indicate a healthy lion with plenty of testosterone. A foid lion will reproduce with the male lion that has the biggest, healthiest and thickest mane to ensure the best possible off spring. This lion will also happen to usually be the leader of the pack. The size and density of the mane can help a lion appear larger, and therefore more threatening, warning away possible opponents.

Hair health comes from within. Adrenaline from emotional events and life stressors has a negative impact on your hair. Avoid stress.

List of supplements that can help with the health of your hair:
-Biotin (minimum 12,000mcg)
-Silica
-Ashwagandha (or any other apoptogenic herbs)
-Nettle Tea
-Milk Thistle
-Zinc
-Spirulina

How I style my hair:
I rinse my hair with salt water. Put some Cantu curling cream and let air dry.

Hair massage every night before bed. Put some rosemary oil on your scalp and use a boar bristle brush to spread it around and increase blood flow to your scalp.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, GalacticHero, amorfati and 15 others
i curse you and beg the norwood reaper to destroy you

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscensionCel, zeshama, KING REIDYZ and 25 others
Hair certainly helps, but it isn’t everything. Hair length and style is ultimately determined by your face. Oblong face shapes for example benefit from low volume hairstyles that are long on the sides and cover the forehead. Square faces benefit from longer hair to offset their very masculine face, while oval face shapes can generally role with most hairstyles. Hair styling and cuts are very important but are determined by your face shape. A good haircut that complements your face can add up to .5 on your rating while a shitty one can detract the same.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Schönling, Kroker and 3 others
well duh.. you're tarzan
Tarzan

Hair certainly helps, but it isn’t everything. Hair length and style is ultimately determined by your face. Oblong face shapes for example benefit from low volume hairstyles that are long on the sides and cover the forehead. Square faces benefit from longer hair to offset their very masculine face, while oval face shapes can generally role with most hairstyles. Hair styling and cuts are very important but are determined by your face shape. A good haircut that complements your face can add up to .5 on your rating while a shitty one can detract the same.
Long hair mogs short hair 99% of the time. When you pump and dump a girl and are getting ready to leave because post nut clarity hit and she says ''why can't more guys have hair like you'' you realise the truth.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, autistic_tendencies, Yashchandra and 2 others
Long hair mogs short hair 99% of the time. When you pump and dump a girl and are getting ready to leave because post nut clarity hit and she says ''why can't more guys have hair like you'' you realise the truth.
I don’t know if you are trolling or not, but if you aren’t this is false. The only men who can pull off really long hair are guys who have majority masculine faces. It looks uncanny and weird on most other men. Most men do best with medium length to short hair styles.

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
Ok chad

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
Indians have good hair yet they are incel

Explain this

I don’t know if you are trolling or not, but if you aren’t this is false. The only men who can pull off really long hair are guys who have majority masculine faces. It looks uncanny and weird on most other men. Most men do best with medium length to short hair styles.
Exactly, unless you have a DOM face you’ll look like a neckbeard from reddit

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
Show me photo of hair that mogs so I can grow it

not if you are from europe especially west and east.

i get rated higher with longer hair but irl results are better with fade

• +1
Reactions: playboicarti, BoneDensity and Kingcel32
norwood reaper will visit all of us one day

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18310
Angularity is the majority factor in whether you can pull off long hair as a male. If you have an extremely dimorphic, masculine face, but you're fat, you'll look like shit. Meanwhile, Prettyboy slays with along hair while looking feminine with a sharp jawline and prominent zygos.

• +1
Reactions: Yashchandra, Richard_Hungwell and Kingcel32
Based.

Short hair (JFL):
Alek minassian toronto van crash 810x445 1

Long hair:
PeterSteele

(Women love and simp for this guy's hair.)

Long hair just makes men look more epic/majestic. That's why the men had long hair on the covers of romance novels:
61hw8mlOLDL SL500
By Love Undone Suzanne Enoch coveroptimal
Castles300 12
Do You Want to Start a Scandal Tessa Dare coveroptimal

How many romance novel covers feature men with a dorky buzzcut? Basically none.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Looks234, ALP and 3 others
how does Ashwagandha benefits hair?

@Tarzan

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I swear it just depends on if the guy looks NT or not + if his hair is thick or thin. If you look NT & have moderately thick hair, long can mog hard

Apparently my face is a bit feminine but I still pull off long hair decently well. You can look at the first thread I posted to see what I mean

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Henry Cavill laughing in Norwood 3 at this thread

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
My ass.

I've been shaving my head since I was 18. Saves so much $£$. I'd hate having to fix some gay ass style every day.

All these queerfags so emotionally invested in their locks are gonna want to rope when it starts thinning/disappearing or turning grey.

I see so many people with long hair that just looks greasy. Disgusting.

1stMan made a good point in one of his videos; every young guy should shave his head to see their future, i.e. see just how ugly (or god forbid handsome) they are in reality :blackpill:.

Hell, top tier women look the shit with cropped hair, see Sinead O'Connor or Natalie Portman.

Also, when someone with a mop of hair gets their ass beat it looks 100 times worse.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Richard_Hungwell, Johanjohan and 1 other person
Girls love Long hair on a Good Looking dude
And hate Long Haie on an ugly dude

Its always the same bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Mewton
Send hair pic

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
how does Ashwagandha benefits hair?

@Tarzan
Stress damages hair. Why? Because Stress causes the adrenals to pump adrenaline through your body which increases cortisol, therefore damaging your hair. Ashwagandha is an apoptogenic herb which lowers cortisol and helps heal the adrenals. This will have an indirect positive effect on your hair.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Kroker
Stress damages hair. Why? Because Stress causes the adrenals to pump adrenaline through your body which increases cortisol, therefore damaging your hair. Ashwagandha is an apoptogenic herb which lowers cortisol and helps heal the adrenals. This will have an indirect positive effect on your hair.
i suffer from anxiety during the day... can it help?

i found this one product of ashwa made in Poland is it any good? it says Sport not stress...

Attachments

• 20220604_155705.jpg
    20220604_155705.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 0
My ass.

I've been shaving my head since I was 18. Saves so much $£$. I'd hate having to fix some gay ass style every day.

All these queerfags so emotionally invested in their locks are gonna want to rope when it starts thinning/disappearing or turning grey.

1stMan made a good point in one of his videos; every young guy should shave his head to see their future, i.e. see just how ugly (or god forbid handsome) they are in reality :blackpill:.

Hell, top tier women look the shit with cropped hair, see Sinead O'Connor or Natalie Portman.

Also, when someone with a mop of hair gets their ass beat it looks 100 times worse.
Yeah I would avoid the gels and hairsprays modern chemicals in the hair. Fast track to bald city

My ass.

He got 120 matches for the clean shaven full hair look, 85 for the goatee beard full hair look and just three for the bald look.

Women in general don't feel attracted to shaved heads or balding guys. It's a very niche appeal. Practically every woman prefers hair if given the possibility.

Not having hair is also a huge failo if trying to have ONS's with attractive young women.
They generally don't want to be seen with anyone who is balding or doesn't have hair because it's associated with old people, cancer, aging etc.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Richard_Hungwell and ALP
not gonna grow my hair out like a faggot lmao

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and ALP
-Silica
-Nettle Tea
-Milk Thistle
-Zinc
-Spirulina
you mean dermaroll, use minox, fin, ru, retin-a, nizoral

• +1
Reactions: Darwined
-Silica
-Nettle Tea
-Milk Thistle
-Zinc
-Spirulina

How I style my hair:
I rinse my hair with salt water. Put some Cantu curling cream and let air dry.

Hair massage every night before bed. Put some rosemary oil on your scalp and use a boar bristle brush to spread it around and increase blood flow to your scalp.
JFL no thanks faggot

I will get a perm soon, i'm so excited, i will probably mog delon

• Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Johanjohan
It's not about having hair. It's about having curly hair. Women like curly hair on men. That's why dudes are getting perms these days.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Johanjohan
I'm not talking about reversing or preventing balding. I'm talking about the health of your hair.
I have room temperature iq, dont mind me

My ass.

"Just shave it, bro!"

Except most bald guys look like this:
JimRash

or this:
Robert Kelly by Gage Skidmore

Gettyimages 695383210 1 1583851522
Halsey buzz cut tiktok video
Hqdefault 1
Ruby rose buzzcut pink blue hair color
MV5BMTQ1NDgxMDE0NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTEzODMxNDE V1

Cope.