Your health is the most important gift, I realized this too late

Narcissus🥀

Narcissus🥀

Captain Narcy, Mogger of the seven seas🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Anytime you feel bad about yourself just remember that you have good health while alot of people struggle with sickness.

I've been horribly sick for two weeks and I throw up everything I eat, haven't left the house in a while.

And the worst part is that life keeps going, I never miss a training day in the boxing gym and all my friends there know that.
They are probably wondering what happened to me right now...

I stopped experiencing life and guys I wish I could make the pain and discomfort stop, I just hope I get better soon.

Please pray for me
@yeeyeeslayer @kebab @try2beme @ConfusedBolivian @fufurjde @TARAN @WishIwasChico @Iasacrko

If this ends up horribly, @the BULL I want you to know that I actually love you man, I know I make fun of you and argue with you alot but I actually love you, you're one of the funniest guys I've ever seen.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Pikabro, autistic_tendencies and 6 others
I ll make dua for you akhi. Hope you get better.

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
Anytime you feel bad about yourself just remember that you have good health while alot of people struggle with sickness.

I've been horribly sick for two weeks and I throw up everything I eat, haven't left the house in a while.

And the worst part is that life keeps going, I never miss a training day in the boxing gym and all my friends there know that.

I stopped experiencing life and guys I wish I could make the pain and discomfort stop, I just hope I get better soon.

Please pray for me
@yeeyeeslayer @kebab @try2beme @ConfusedBolivian @fufurjde @TARAN @WishIwasChico @Iasacrko

If this ends up horribly, @the BULL I want you to know that I actually love you man, I know I make fun of you and argue with you alot but I actually love you, you're one of the funniest guys I've ever seen.

Your sickness will not defeat a chad like you!
Hope you get better soon bhai

• +1
same, but i’m 39

i’m going on a fruit diet and washing my hair with strawberry concentrate

• JFL
same, but i’m 39

i’m going on a fruit diet and washing my hair with strawberry concentrate
Why would you wash your hair with strawberries?

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Imretarded?

Please pray for me

you should call your gym friends. they miss you

Please pray for me

Health is wealth🤓

Why would you wash your hair with strawberries?
strawberry concentrate*

and it prevents balding. hence why my hairline is still intact even though i’m in the norwood age range

• +1
strawberry concentrate*

and it prevents balding. hence why my hairline is still intact even though i’m in the norwood age range
Just take fin it had no affects on your health

money > health

Please pray for me

just dont get drugs and eat well and be confident!! ;):p:p:p:p:p

Ill pray for u bro I know how shit health changes ur perspective heavily

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Narcissus🥀
Ill pray for u bro I know how shit health changes ur perspective heavily
Thanks brother, shit health makes you die inside, I see all the people living thier lives from the window of my house.

I see you're becoming a gymcel, what are your goals? Are you trying to reach a certain weight?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
just be a healthy incel bro!

Thanks brother, shit health makes you die inside, I see all the people living thier lives from the window of my house.

I see you're becoming a gymcel, what are your goals? Are you trying to reach a certain weight?
90kg would be nice for me would be hard naturally tho honestly Im lean like u but u seem to pull it off better

• +1