Your height doesn't matter as much as you think it does

gabbeascend

gabbeascend

Lifemaxx
All my life I have been around/little bit shorter average height. I live in sweden and Im 5'10. But back in highschool I was about 5'8 with a 6/10 face. I was never popular but I got a lot of girls attention (at most htbs), that were into me. One girl left her bf that was 6'6 for me which was insane I thought, another girl that was taller than me everybody else thought was gl was interested in me but I liked a ltb instead which everyone says is my biggest L. A 7/10 chad is always going to pull more than a 4/10 6'2 dude. You really think being 6'2 gonna save you from a short chad stealing your girl, your hoeless heightcels ogres?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tombradylover, Pandora, Deprived and 7 others
Cope, perfect height is 6'1-6'3 u will look tall but not like an out of place giant

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NitoRump, ALTF4, WhoAmIReally and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, 5.5psl and ilovenicotine
All my life I have been around/little bit shorter average height. I live in sweden and Im 5'10. But back in highschool I was about 5'8 with a 6/10 face. I was never popular but I got a lot of girls attention (at most htbs), that were into me. One girl left her bf that was 6'6 for me which was insane I thought, another girl that was taller than me everybody else thought was gl was interested in me but I liked a ltb instead which everyone says is my biggest L. A 7/10 chad is always going to pull more than a 4/10 6'2 dude. You really think being 6'2 gonna save you from a short chad stealing your girl, your hoeless heightcels ogres?
agree and disagree atst

I'm 6'3 I am happy with this height

I'm 6'3 I am happy with this height
Yeah but it aint saving you if your face is less than high mtn, face>height any day of the week.

Cope, perfect height is 6'1-6'3 u will look tall but not like an out of place giant
Main character height, even 6'4 starts to get a bit too tall imo, still mogger but 6'1-6'3 ideal

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, Acridax and gabbeascend
Yeah but it aint saving you if your face is less than high mtn, face>height any day of the week.
in general it's better to be tall than short, not sure what your rambling nonsense is about.

• +1
Reactions: Acridax
Main character height, even 6'4 starts to get a bit too tall imo, still mogger but 6'1-6'3 ideal
shit mirin the meme under post

it is still better to be a 6,1 chadlite than 5,10 chadlite, same with 6,2 ltn than 5,8 ltn
Yeah obviously, if your face is the same but different height, the taller the better

• +1
Reactions: Acridax
it is still better to be a 6,1 chadlite than 5,10 chadlite, same with 6,2 ltn than 5,8 ltn
he's coping, taller is better until 6'4/6'5

• JFL
Reactions: gabbeascend
Yeah obviously, if your face is the same but different height, the taller the better
Yeah, im 5,9 and still feel short everywhere even if it's the "average" height

• +1
still tho taller=better life overall

It matters more if youre under 5 ft 9.

Height is more useful outside of dating and in overall quality of life and respect and you cannot deny that.
Face being beautiful attracts girls
Being tall gets you respect which imo is equally important as love as a man if not more ( if you are not a skinny framelet)

also the shorter u are the smaller ur frame will be overall for example 5'10 guy looks normal sized next to a 6'1 guy

but a 5'7 guy next to a 5'10 guy looks tiny as fuck

• +1
also the shorter u are the smaller ur frame will be overall for example 5'10 guy looks normal sized next to a 6'1 guy

but a 5'7 guy next to a 5'10 guy looks tiny as fuck
no

6feet is enough for 100%of the women jfl
Not really lol, I am 6'1 and at times I see women at my eye level or barely below. Although taller chicks tend to have shit deformed faces, so yes 6 foot is enough for all fuckable women

This is a massive cope
You go from mtn at 5’10 to htn at 6’4 just because of your height.
I know a mtn 6’5 guy who has a stacylite girlfriend just because of his height

Height is not that important if you are about 178cm at least. Other aspects also matter then

average height chad moggs even a normie tall guy

This is a massive cope
You go from mtn at 5’10 to htn at 6’4 just because of your height.
I know a mtn 6’5 guy who has a stacylite girlfriend just because of his height
Called smv

This is something really overlooked, I am 6.6ft and this isn't a gold hight anymore. Movements look weird, i can hardly puy on muscle and my skull is small in proportion to my body, eventhough it is bigger then that of the vadt majority of people.