Your high school/college experience was shit because of the way your face was arranged

Deleted member 245

Deleted member 245

Kraken
If you had just a few millimeters of bone in the right places...or if your facial ratios were aligned differently...hell, maybe you could have been decent looking if you didn't have acne.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrettyBoy, SikKunt, Deleted member 616 and 6 others
Reminds me of @Lifeisgood72

I could slay but I lack certain futures such as bad nose and weakish lower third I didn’t even know my personality is normal and people call me charming and funny,ect

But women tend to avoid you if you certain flows

While chads in my high school years have shitty personality and character

Face = all

I could slay but I lack certain futures such as bad nose and weakish lower third I didn’t even know my personality is normal and people call me charming and funny,ect

But women tend to avoid you if you certain flows

While chads in my high school years have shitty personality and character

Face = all
Big nose, acne, weak lower third compared to cranium = women hate you

Bro........... I knew this since I was 8 years old. Anytime I think of my past experiences I will happily throw away $30,000 towards rhino, jaw implants, hairline lowering, fillers, roids and not even feel the slightest guilt if it was a "waste" of money or I hurt my family who keep fucking gas-lighting me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bluepill, Redrighthand, mido the slayer and 1 other person
Bro........... I knew this since I was 8 years old. Anytime I think of my past experiences I will happily throw away $30,000 towards rhino, jaw implants, hairline lowering, fillers, roids and not evern feel the slightest guilt if it was a "waste" of money or I hurt my family who keep fucking gas-lighting me.
Bro...my rhinoplasty is tomorrow.

I can't wait to see my mom's reaction when I walk in with a cast on my nose.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt, CupOfCoffee, Vitruvian and 1 other person
Big nose, acne, weak lower third compared to cranium = women hate you
My nose is unsymmetrical and even my sister notice is despite I have undefined lower third

Anyway I’m going to get 14k of money and my family told me to spend it on fun and buying stuff JFL

I’m going to spend it on surgery’s hopefully but I’m scared

Bro...my rhinoplasty is tomorrow.

I can't wait to see my mom's reaction when I walk in with a cast on my nose.
Mine is in like I year. I might even skip a semester for it. I really don't give a fuck what my family thinks. Better looks= Better sex/social life, more likely to be hired, more money, less likely to be thrown in jail. I tried to tell them this when they were pressing me about my looksmaxing but they reccomended me (((therapy))):soy::bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
You’re so detached from reality. You think all of those people going to bars and frats and parties are all GL? You need to take a second look

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 616 and BigBoy
You’re so detached from reality. You think all of those people going to bars and frats and parties are all GL? You need to take a second look
kys, brainlet.

Yeah going to parties and shit is real fun with you have a lightbulb shaped head and acne. That is, if you even get invited to one despite your incel looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and SikKunt
kys, brainlet.

Yeah going to parties and shit is real fun with you have a lightbulb shaped head and acne. That is, if you even get invited to one despite your incel looks.
Well I don’t look incel so..
And you’re black. Have u heard of BC theory? Getting girls should be no problem

I have a fucked up nose like pic related and a weak lower third. But in HS I still got approached. Was it my short philtrum?
RichardAnconina77638 v3 ba

I have a fucked up nose like pic related and a weak lower third. But in HS I still got approached. Was it my short philtrum?View attachment 76159
No, man. You just mogged the competition or the foids didn't think they would have any chances with better looking men tbh.

Don't ignore my messages BBC slayer you are BBC SLAYER

• Ugh..
Reactions: DidntRead
Kys OP you faggot

• Ugh..
Reactions: DidntRead