Your in rl "friends" would literally tear you apart and leave you behind if it mean gaining a handful of social credit

John Cracovizk

John Cracovizk

Life is so short, you should smile more anon...
I was talking to a normie friend about the Sound of Freedom movie, he told me he didn't want to watch it because the main actor got accused by several women of sexual abuse, I asked him if they had any proof, and he just said: well... It's a lot of women accusing him.

All I could think of was: this motherfucker would literally abandon me, shame me, leave me to be eaten alive by dogs to win some social credit with society to not be next to a "abuser" and probably would've throw stones at me even though we have years of "friendship" if a random women came accusing me of sexual harrasment.

I just stood quiet pretending I was getting his point and finished our conversation by saying: Yeah, maybe the propaganda is hidden. :lul:

Fucking piece of shit

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fxckz, yayatourer, scrunchables and 31 others
just go ER on him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Sprinkles, Deleted member 4397 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: fxckz, Sprinkles, ArcticStorm and 1 other person
high iq trait to come to epiphanies like this from loosely connected events.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: scrunchables, NuclearBrainReturns, arabcelxxx and 15 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: incel194012940, OGJBSLAYER, capybara and 2 others
develop technology to kill them all at once then you cant go to jail

like death note
I hate fucking normies, interacting with them using the maskpill is such a pain in the ass.

Like Neo after taking the redpill, we need to come back to the Matrix sometimes to get something that we want (college, work enviroment), my dream is not needing to this anymore, make enough money to not be in need to come back to this shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Clown Show, Deleted member 28896, capybara and 3 others
You telling me this right now ?

I have known about this since l was 15

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, horizontallytall, ArcticStorm and 3 others
I was talking to a normie friend about the Sound of Freedom movie, he told me he didn't want to watch it because the main actor got accused by several women of sexual abuse, I asked him if they had any proof, and he just said: well... It's a lot of women accusing him.

All I could think of was: this motherfucker would literally abandon me, shame me, leave me to be eaten alive by dogs to win some social credit with society to not be next to a "abuser" and probably would've throw stones at me even though we have years of "friendship" if a random women came accusing me of sexual harrasment.

I just stood quiet pretending I was getting his point and finished our conversation by saying: Yeah, maybe the propaganda is hidden. :lul:

Fucking piece of shit
Youre very high IQ

I believe male friends are worse than foid friends

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Clown Show, SubSigma and John Cracovizk
Lol if your friend got accused of rape by 7 women I promise you wouldn’t associate with him anymore

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, Ark and Danish_Retard
You telling me this right now ?

I have known about this since l was 15
You can be told, you can read... But nothing is more brutal than seeing it in practice, specially because he's one of my oldest "friends".

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and OGJBSLAYER

Fucking piece of shit
I have only one best friend now. But as a child, he betrayed me several times. I sometimes think, if it’s beneficial for him, will he leave me like he did when I was a child?

Lol if your friend got accused of rape by 7 women I promise you wouldn’t associate with him anymore
I would ask for proof tbh, but seeing what he would probably do to me, makes me wonder if it's worth it.

You can be told, you can read... But nothing is more brutal than seeing it in practice, specially because he's one of my oldest "friends".
I didn't read it anywhere

It happened to me first hand

I have seen people abandon contact with me to ascend the social ladder

• So Sad
Reactions: John Cracovizk
If I were you, I would try to check it. What if he really wouldn't do that to you?

I would ask for proof tbh, but seeing what he would probably do to me, makes me wonder if it's worth it.
Quickly see that social circle you built vanish over night

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, John Cracovizk and capybar
guys are either the most loyal friends that would die for you or the most sly motherfuckers who would stab you to death for either a woman or some money to fill their ego and they say women are bad

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, NuclearBrainReturns, Clown Show and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, Deleted member 33579, John Cracovizk and 2 others
I have only one best friend now. But as a child, he betrayed me several times. I sometimes think, if it’s beneficial for him, will he leave me like he did when I was a child?
If I were you, I would try to check it. What if he really wouldn't do that to you?
I understand what you mean and I relate.

This friend that I talked about here introduced me to other friend of his when we were kids, we became a trio you know?
But, the friend who I said would betray me for social credit eventually went to a different class.

So, it was just me and the second friend. We used to fight and discuss a lot, but we eventually became very friends and played lots of games together, some of my best childhood memories are with him... Playing Minecraft, Counter-Strike. I can say he was my only friend at the time.

But well... In school? Things were different.

He was more popular with the girls because he was cute and jestermaxxed, but the girls felt disgust at me because I was ugly and nerd archetype as fuck, so, when there was assignments to do in group, guess what he would've do? He would ditch me to do the assignments with the girls, prioritazing his female friends over me (he used to tell me he did this because I was muh irresponsible, but we know the truth), even though we were friends for years.

In our last year in middle school, I got distant of him because my class got wrapped up with the one my first friend was at and he introduced to his social group, now I felt like I actually many more friends, this confidence made confess to the first girl I ever liked.
She rejected me because "muh confidence" does not works if your sub 5, guess what this second "friend" of mine did? He started dating the girl he knew I liked. Broke my heart when he kissed her in front of the whole class, I talked about this situation before in here... Well, TLDR:
She eventually broke up with him and broke his heart as well, I was angry at him for many, many months, but after a while I forgave him... Now we talk once in a while, but I have the same feeling as you do... He would probably betray me again, brutal.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: hydraiskami and Clown Show
Can't say for sure, hope I don't have to figure it out in practice.

guys are either the most loyal friends that would die for you or the most sly motherfuckers who would stab you to death for either a woman or some money to fill their ego and they say women are bad
The first one I think it's easier in an enviroment where there is only men, brothers in arms huh?

The moment a women enters a place, everyone changes the way they behave

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
Quickly see that social circle you built vanish over night
A brother is more worth than 500 normies friends, but I don't think I have any brothers

U latino? Cause u said you were from a third world shithole
Anyways just get better and real friends OP tbh

• +1
. People grow up, but their habits remain.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and John Cracovizk
  • JFL
Reactions: capybar
A brother is more worth than 500 normies friends, but I don't think I have any brothers

What’s more scary to you, that he’ll betray you, or that you’ll betray him like a complete asshole, when he actually really valued you?

• +1
U latino? Cause u said you were from a third world shithole
Anyways just get better and real friends OP tbh
Yes.

I like to believe they'll come at the right and the right place, if not, then that's okay too.

• Woah
Reactions: HitAndRun
What’s more scary to you, that he’ll betray you, or that you’ll betray him like a complete asshole, when he actually really valued you?
I just thought, what if he really values you. And now you think that he will betray you. The other side of a high iq is anxiety

• +1
Good God I was surprised when I saw my text in Russian :lul:
Yes, I’m sitting with a translator, there are no normal forums in Russian, and all the bastards are mainly in the CIS

• +1
You got me thinking a little bit, I even put a song :lul:

I think what scares me the most in the unexpected option, the second. I have an internal validation that after indulging in so much blackpill content, it haven't stole my heart, I still feel empathy and I truly believe someday maybe with the advance of technology I'll have my dream... I still love to help people, seeing you guys in the forum ascend is totally satisfing... The later would be giving up and realizing I left myself be corrupted by society.

• +1
Reactions: capybar
incel realizes nobody actually cares about him. you should've figured out this shit a long time ago

incel realizes nobody actually cares about him. you should've figured out this shit a long time ago
you think your friends view each other as a sexual object? what's wrong with your head? Irl I talked to a lot of sub5 people and it was fun

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa

Fucking piece of shit
it’s because you’re a loser so ofc you’re “friends” are gonna be like this

it’s because you’re a loser so ofc you’re “friends” are gonna be like this
It's good cope, maybe once I achieve my goals I'll have better friends

Fucking piece of shit
These the type of niggas that would snake you for a lick of pussy, you better watch out no joke

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, OGJBSLAYER, ArcticStorm and 1 other person
These the type of niggas that would snake you for a lick of pussy, you better watch out no joke
I've became aware of that, I'm more careful now, sad because he is a childhood friend which I know for more than a decade

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm

Fucking piece of shit
There is rarely ever going to be clear evidence of sexual assault. If multiple UNRELATED women accuse one man of sexual assault, the chances are very high that he’s guilty. The world is not a fairytale rainbow realm where all crimes have clear cut evidence, that’s why it’s the legal system’s job to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the crime likely took place. (Despite what incels like to talk about cause they had really shit moms, there are very few cases of false rape accusations in real life)

Also, you’re reacting with anger and calling your friend a “fucking piece of shit” before he actually did anything and based entirely on what your imagination is telling you would happen. Aka you’re throwing your friend under the bus in exchange for social credit from redpill incels.

He started dating the girl he knew I liked.
thats messed up. hes 100% not a real friend
i never had any real friends. just acquantaincies who would bully me and make fun of me in front of everyone
they always humiliated me, threw food at me, hit me, etc.
but it was ok because we joked some times and laughed right

• So Sad
Ted kazcynski brother

• JFL
just go ER on him
Denzel Washington GIF

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER

Fucking piece of shit
u will be scared to trust anyone once u realize how coward most man really are, its pathetic how quickly they switch

• +1