Your IRL Looks Barometer Should Be Mainstream Celebrities, Not PSL Gods

Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL
During my self-imposed exile from the forum, I learnt something last week, as I was at a girl's watching random shows and killing time. A show called Grey's Anatomy was playing, and when the "Chad" doctor was on screen, the girl couldn't help but "woooooo" or mention how she'd let him hit in some desperate attempt to instill jealousy in me:

Budden

Gentlemen, lucky for us, the average woman does not know who Allesandro Dellisola or Prime Gandy are; they may even be oblivious to Young Chico if they weren't Wattpad rotting freaks in their youth. Most women have never actually been exposed to a 7 PSL God of aesthetics, and as such, these are the men who, at minimum, you should aim to Mog tf Out of:

Chris "Cuck" Pratt

Andrew "Boneless" Garfield

Tom "Eyecel" Holland

Harry "Pussy" Stylez

Justin "Bitch" Beiber

Ryan "Handsomest Man of The Year" Reynolds

Timothee "Goes to School" Chalamet (Probably the Highest PSL at 5.5-5.75 with his jaw)

Michele "GL Indian" Morrone

I can guarantee you that the women you know in real life have simped over atleast 2 or 3 of these men just listed, all of which fall comfortably in the 5-5.75 PSL range. This trash I just showed you boys is what women think of when asked to name a man they find attractive, Andrew Garfield was simped over in a recent Tik Tok trend- that 5.25 psl cuck. Not Slayerz like Nessman or Drago.

If you can mog majority of this list, women will perceive you as a Chad in their list, they don't recognize actor halo as a seperate feature imo. It iz what it iz.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung, ROTTING, AscendingHero and 32 others
Timothee mogs all dnrd btw

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Slob, Hueless and 1 other person
Well, I think with all of those you posted, due to them not being super-high PSL, women are actively divided on if they're attractive. That is I see tiktoks where girls simp over some of those guys but others where girls say they're ugly or overrated.

Problem is almost all girls know who Ian Somerhalder is and he is the best looking man of all time! Girls also know who Bomer is, sad!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
I have a friend that looks like Morrone, biggest slayer who I know tbh

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, AscendingHero, .👽. and 1 other person
they all mogs 90% of the forum tbh

• +1
Reactions: .👽., oldcell, Deleted member 5061 and 1 other person
Indeed, normies actually think guys like Chris Evans are terachads

Also people here overanalyse pictures of models that have been edited and are taken in perfect lighting.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Vvvvxxxx, Umbra and 3 others
+300 JBs I know irl follow Gandy and fap to his nudes

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, fjor2096, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
No I disagree.Most actors have insane status halo.

So this means they are never judged purely for looks but always hyped up in a way non celebs can’t be.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, thoyal, Deleted member 9670 and 8 others
Also missed Manu Rios Aaron Piper Hugo Arbues Dayker Leandro Tom Hiddleston Aidan Gallagher Sosa Jhons Consejo 8 among others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Indeed, normies actually think guys like Chris Evans are terachads

Also people here overanalyse pictures of models that have been edited and are taken in perfect lighting.
Fuark can't believe I forgot that boneless beardfrauding faggot. Even I remember thinking he was a god before I got blackpilled

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FreakkForLife, AscendingHero, mulattomaxxer and 10 others
dnr shit thread I mog most of them yet incel

end it fagot

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Amexmaxx, Deleted member 11770 and Deleted member 14160
No I disagree.Most actors have insane status halo.

So this means hey are never judged purely for looks but always hyped up in a way non celebs can’t be.
Well, I think with all of those you posted, due to them not being super-high PSL, women are actively divided on if they're attractive. That is I see tiktoks where girls simp over some of those guys but others where girls say they're ugly or overrated.

Problem is almost all girls know who Ian Somerhalder is and he is the best looking man of all time! Girls also know who Bomer is, sad!
I understand what you boys are saying, but in a practical sense, being better looking than a good portion of mainstream celebrities will definitely leave an impression on normies, if not subconscious at the least.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Deleted member 16530
Post the girl you were with

I understand what you boys are saying, but in a practical sense, being better looking than a good portion of mainstream celebrities will definitely leave an impression on normies, if not subconscious at the least.
Unfortunately the bar keeps raising because of tiktok, now all my female acquintances know Zach Cox and Vinnie Hacker which is very unfortunate

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 14160 and 1 other person
Caging hard at the adjectives OP used to describe mainstream "attractive" celebrities

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and wew.lad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
Unfortunately the bar keeps raising because of tiktok, now all my female acquintances know Zach Cox and Vinnie Hacker which is very unfortunate
They don't know Delon otherwise it's giga over

Imagine having to compete with Delon

Aea497fd270c47b349ce241ce783cfd1

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: ROTTING, AscendingHero, Wallenberg and 7 others
this was true before the advent of tiktok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
OP, I used to spam pics of Delon in public chats to gauge reactions. Most of the people were left stunned and they immediately recognized how subhuman majority, prob all Hollywood "Chads" are compared to Delon

Your theory is true and l have experience in this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Melo95, Deleted member 16346 and 2 others
Halo'd by status if they didnt have such high status foids wouldnt care about them so therefore status = power = objective mogging

Very legit post PSL Forums =/= reality.
How many times have I heard that someone was referred as good-looking irl, but would be at best a normie to ht normie here.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Umbra, Deleted member 14160 and 1 other person
Very legit post PSL Forums =/= reality.
How many times have I heard that someone was referred as good-looking irl, but would be at best a normie to ht normie here.
Lifefuel.

non of them even touch brad pitt,Delon,Prime depp,Prime Dicaprio, Prime cruise
actors today are soy as hell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Edgar
shit thread.

Every single woman knows Thor, Superman, Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise etc. Stop coping.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 14160
Moronne and PRatt are legit GL and pretty high psl, especially at motion

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
During my self-imposed exile from the forum, I learnt something last week, as I was at a girl's watching random shows and killing time. A show called Grey's Anatomy was playing, and when the "Chad" doctor was on screen, the girl couldn't help but "woooooo" or mention how she'd let him hit in some desperate attempt to instill jealousy in me:
View attachment 1472974View attachment 1472975
View attachment 1472978

Gentlemen, lucky for us, the average woman does not know who Allesandro Dellisola or Prime Gandy are; they may even be oblivious to Young Chico if they weren't Wattpad rotting freaks in their youth. Most women have never actually been exposed to a 7 PSL God of aesthetics, and as such, these are the men who, at minimum, you should aim to Mog tf Out of:

Chris "Cuck" Pratt

View attachment 1472987

View attachment 1472988

Tom "Eyecel" Holland
View attachment 1472989

Harry "Pussy" Stylez
View attachment 1472994

Justin "Bitch" Beiber
View attachment 1472996

View attachment 1472997

Timothee "Goes to School" Chalamet (Probably the Highest PSL at 5.5-5.75 with his jaw)
View attachment 1472999

View attachment 1473000

I can guarantee you that the women you know in real life have simped over atleast 2 or 3 of these men just listed, all of which fall comfortably in the 5-5.75 PSL range. This trash I just showed you boys is what women think of when asked to name a man they find attractive, Andrew Garfield was simped over in a recent Tik Tok trend- that 5.25 psl cuck. Not Slayerz like Nessman or Drago.

If you can mog majority of this list, women will perceive you as a Chad in their list, they don't recognize actor halo as a seperate feature imo. It iz what it iz.
And you say this Like its a bad
thing:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

• JFL
The 21 jump street guy is the limit and he isn't even forward grown

• +1
Henry "Norwood" Cavill

• JFL
Hollywood is just the highest pheno people possible and none of them are forward grown. Just wait until they are all forward grown soon because mewing is mainstream, movies will be watchable again since you got blackpilled jfl

• So Sad
i do agree wit OP, im just here to learn about loojsmaxing stuff

Most people here are autist and think u need to be chad to find a gf.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Hollywood is just the highest pheno people possible and none of them are forward grown. Just wait until they are all forward grown soon because mewing is mainstream, movies will be watchable again since you got blackpilled jfl
over for ryan gosling cels

i do agree wit OP, im just here to learn about loojsmaxing stuff

Most people here are autist and think u need to be chad to find a gf.
How can an average looking guy get a girlfriend then?

How many are selected Jewish casting? It's not a good sample.
How many are selected Jewish casting? It's not a good sample.

morrone is kinda okay i guess

• +1
Reactions: justadude
Sure....give me a $300 haircut that's perfectly styled for my face. Professional makeup and perfect lighting and I'll be a ChadLite too.

Most of these actors don't roll out of bed looking good. Those paparazzi photos of these dudes wearing sweatshirts looking bloated, holding a cheesesteak make them look like average dudes.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
good thread, funnily enough when you show women guys like Barrett or O'Pry they don't even like them, a female friend of mine called Barret alien looking JFL

good thread, funnily enough when you show women guys like Barrett or O'Pry they don't even like them, a female friend of mine called Barret alien looking JFL
mine called him hot

mine called him hot
I mean yes he mogs the average man into oblivion no doubt, but when presented among with those classic hollywood HTN's who are glorified as chads among women they seem to prefer them over absolute PSL gods

shit thread.

Every single woman knows Thor, Superman, Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise etc. Stop coping.
*upvote + girls are born giving psl gods the most halo effect

View attachment 1472974View attachment 1472975
View attachment 1472978

Chris "Cuck" Pratt

View attachment 1472987

View attachment 1472988

Tom "Eyecel" Holland
View attachment 1472989

Harry "Pussy" Stylez
View attachment 1472994

Justin "Bitch" Beiber
View attachment 1472996

View attachment 1472997

View attachment 1472999

View attachment 1473000

I should hope you are joking for the examples you have put forth are celebrities who have been chosen for roles on their looks alone/acting ability or persona hand in hand with said looks. Any woman would likely rate them higher or same as these models and psl memes. In the end there is a level of looks and chadness that once’s achieved allows one his own destiny. Aka your choices would matter more because ‘personality and hard work’ now will be recognized. You can still slide as a chad but if you have the work ethic for it why wouldn’t you capitalize and become a ‘great chad’ rather than just looks alone. It is a shame that I feel one must be of a leave of manly looks else wise his efforts are frittered and wasted on a face that commands nothing but silence

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime

Users who are viewing this thread

Back