Your latisse or Grandelash experience?

Yuya Moggershima

Yuya Moggershima

Brb yakuzamaxxing
I read that a lot of people experience orbital fat loss because of it and that would be bad, also darkening eyes but since I have black eyes I don't care about the last part tbh

I also didn't really get if the consequences can be reversed in case

Latisse gave me more and longer eyelashes. No fat loss been on it for three years. It works great. I get compliments on my eyelashes when I never did before

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166, Prettyboy and Yuya Moggershima
Latisse gave me more and longer eyelashes. No fat loss been on it for three years. It works great. I get compliments on my eyelashes when I never did before
Any side effects, like darkening skin around eye area or something?

I guess 3 years is a long enough time to tell something

Any side effects, like darkening skin around eye area or something?

I guess 3 years is a long enough time to tell something
yes the skin darkens where u apply it but it's barely noticeable. Overall I am highly pleased

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Yuya Moggershima
I used another prostaglandin analogue eyelash serum (not latisse) in 2018/2019 and it made my eyelashes grow considerably longer and thicker. Very quick results but the periorbital fat loss part is true albeit reversible once you stop using it. I also experienced local hyperpigmentation in the treated areas, which doesn't look so good and took longer to fade than the lipoatrophy

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and Yuya Moggershima
Do you tint your lashes? What about curling?

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
yes the skin darkens where u apply it but it's barely noticeable. Overall I am highly pleased
You know about long term sides ? Eye lashes are such a eye area halo