Deleted member 3105

Deleted member 3105

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bradpittshairline, mvp2v1, 5.5psl and 30 others
Exactly. That’s why some of these chads like Somerholder and Ballou have a long midface ratio on paper, but look normal due to their strong lower third and solid Zygos.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ungewist, bradpittshairline, Oxygen and 13 others
Untitled16 20230819135854
literally me

• +1
Reactions: extremchange628181
View attachment 2390632 View attachment 2390633

That's it. You retards' ramblings about long midface got some people with twink looking skulls thinking that what they need is Lefort 3 osteotomy with Counterclockwise Rotation with Maxillary Skeletal Expansion and Orbital Box Osteotomy, when none of that even would actually fix the "long midface".

It's actually a narrow face and a weak lower third (short chin and non-existing jaw) that gives the appearance of a long midface. That is rather easy to improve.

For MOST people, anyways. You CAN have a genetically long midface and there's nothing that can be done about that. It is what it is. Examples:

View attachment 2390638View attachment 2390637

JFL at these deathniks thinking some pussydick surgeon will do lf3 on them... niggas need a lf10 to ascend

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 32486 and 1 other person
Exactly. That’s why some of these chads like Somerholder and Ballou have a long midface ratio on paper, but look normal due to their strong lower third and solid Zygos.

woooow big hope for me :eek:

View attachment 2390664View attachment 2390665

That's it. You retards' ramblings about long midface got some people with twink looking skulls thinking that what they need is Lefort 3 osteotomy with Counterclockwise Rotation with Maxillary Skeletal Expansion and Orbital Box Osteotomy, when none of that even would actually fix the "long midface".

It's actually a narrow face and a weak lower third (short chin and non-existing jaw) that gives the appearance of a long midface. That is rather easy to improve.

For MOST people, anyways. You CAN have a genetically long midface and there's nothing that can be done about that. It is what it is. Examples:

Thanks op, bookmarked nice thread

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension and Deleted member 3105
@slop slinger is what you told me, damn crazy

Sub 0.9 mfr is death tier regardless.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Shekel and Deleted member 3105
I have a longish mid face by raw measurements but it looks harmonious because my lower third is very developed with an extremely low ramus.

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, blackckatt, Saint Casanova and 2 others
View attachment 2390664View attachment 2390665

If it is not a genetically long midface then what was causing it? Are in such cases mike jews theories right that this happend due to mouthbreathing and bad posture in general?

If it is not a genetically long midface then what was causing it?
in most cases it's a result of down-growth that elongates their face.

upper lip recession also contributes to it, but that's a skin deep problem.

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension
in most cases it's a result of down-growth that elongates their face.

upper lip recession also contributes to it, but that's a skin deep problem.
And what was causing that down-growth that elongates the face?

It's true and not true. Yes on some case it's just narrow so it looks long. In some cases it's really long : too much distance between the eyes and lips, too long philtrum. And if it's narrow, you get a giga long face looking

It depends

It's still long in both pics

• +1
The brutal truth. It always comes back to the lower third.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3105
easy to do in 2023.

f048-002a-9781455753284.jpg
I said widen, not advance, you are capped by your intermeatus width, as well as your IPD because let’s be honest who is getting OBO here?

Adjusting the lower third can sometimes fix the narrowness, masseter hypertrophy (sometimes), zygo implants... if you're low inhib, temporal ones.
You cannot widen the entirety of the neurocranium, it’s imposible to increase the distance between ears like in the images you posted.

This thread was never about providing hope but that was a secret... you spotted it
I need to buy a caliper and measure my skull so I can finally come to terms with its subhumanity.

• +1
Reactions: thecel

Low midface ratios look worse on wide skulls.

Ideal for that guy’s midface ratio are the narrow guy’s head width and the wide guy’s chin height.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
i have a midface ratio of 1.07-1.1 but it looks long??? whats causing that

You can get it for that purpose, now if it'll work... no :lul:
@SeriousAscension is convinced it can be fixed by doing one high cut lefort 1 let it heal and do another one later again.

He's not doing any of that. Oh, how I hate spending my time reading the delusions of retards
yes but imagine if he would actually do all of these combined with salludons mewing course. he would be so unstopable and his midface ratio would be around 1.3

long midface gives you horseface minecraft villager look, if you have it then kill yourself

IMG 2026

IMG 2027

These guys still look ok even though ppl here would tell them to get bimax or rope

I'm trying to imagine what it'd look like, but I can't go past the "MSE and MSDO 3 times" It's so so retarded and braindead I can't even fathom it.

Imagine like an alternate universe where he's a millionaire and can actually convince doctors to do that on him. his skull would look like a bismuth crystal.... and his midface would stay the same because you can't shorten the soft tissue.

View attachment 2397567
This retard doesn't know what a facelift is. The problem is a high cut lefort 1 has only limited amount of CCW that it provides. But is realistically the best you can get to reduce a long midface in it's height. 2 High cut lefort 1s is feasible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
He's not doing any of that. Oh, how I hate spending my time reading the delusions of retards
Instead of rotting do better something bitch. Meanwhile I get anything I need to make u look subhuman in a matter of years.

You are not getting anything you said. Nothing. Not a single procedure. Even if you did it won't make you look better. Because you're retarded as fuck and cannot understand any of it.

Blocked because I can't be bothered to lose more brain cells due to some deluded third world child
Instead of spreading your dumbass arrogancy better explain why you think that. You talk as you know what I need Keep rotting here after my ascension.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3105

You after 3x msdo

You don't know my situation. My chin is very small. Even smaller then females. I would only expand like 9mm. To say some things are generally useless is absurd
Then why tf u getting it 3x lmao

If you want more time to facepull just turn back and forth with mse

• +1

Also your TMJ may get fucked up with even one msdo and may stop u getting bimax

Also your TMJ may get fucked up with even one msdo and may stop u getting bimax
Yes I know that MSDO can fuck up the TMJs. But this is not always the case. I guess Dr. Yousefian can make it work without any complications.

Yes I know that MSDO can fuck up the TMJs. But this is not always the case. I guess Dr. Yousefian can make it work without any complications.
Just blast gear once ur bones are in the right position for dimorphism

An ortho told me you can oly get a limited amount of forward growth. The more forward growth you get the more relapse can occur. This why I thought I would maybe do something like this: Expanding only 3 mm transverse, doing alt RAMEC to gain 4mm forward growth -> expecting 1mm relapse. Letting it heal and do it again to get total 9mm stable forward growth.

Last edited:
I can't even begin to dissect how retarded that nigga is, but

1. No one will do MSDO on him in whatever third world shithole he's in. He'd have to come to the US, and even then he'd get denied if he doesn't have a MEDICAL NEED for it.

2. MSDO widens ONLY the front of the mandible. Therefore making it look like shit.

View attachment 2410052
View attachment 2410053

3. If he did it 3 times he'd probably need to have his mandible replaced with a prosthetic. No joke. Same thing for MSE
I would probably get it due to prior expanding with the MSE. I need to expand with the MSE because I have sleep apnea. I see it as a good idea in my specific case for doing it one time due to having crowded teeth at the front of my mandible (exactly where MSDO expands) and no invaselign cannot fix it because I miss bone space. 3. Yes it can look like shit because it only expands the front. This is why I will get also bimax later.

Last edited: