Your MK677 experience?

aber

aber

Josh Mcgregor Bone mass or death
It’s a meme drug at this point, I know. Every TikTokcel knows about it, and this forum loves to glaze it for the IGF-1 and height benefits (not enough for height).

But i see it in a different light, I’m a pretty skinny tall dude. And I want to gain weight. 40 or so pounds but I want to do it quickly. (One year..?)

Did MK help you guys out with the bulking process due to appetite/muscle benefits? Before I pull the trigger on it I’d like to hear some testimonies.
Thanks in advance

• +1
Reactions: xnj and edodalic29
if you want o bulk up and eat more then mk677 or ghrp6 is your choice, they both mimick ghrelin and ghrelin at the end being a hunger regulator has its benefits apart from gh like protein synthesis and metabolism

• +1
Reactions: aber
if you want o bulk up and eat more then mk677 or ghrp6 is your choice, they both mimick ghrelin and ghrelin at the end being a hunger regulator has its benefits apart from gh like protein synthesis and
Those seem about the same upon looking into GHRP. both seem good though.

I feel like even if I had every food at my disposal to bulk up with I still couldn’t due to appetite, that’s an issue I need to address with chemicals likely.

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
Those seem about the same upon looking into GHRP. both seem good though.

I feel like even if I had every food at my disposal to bulk up with I still couldn’t due to appetite, that’s an issue I need to address with chemicals likely.
I've not taken mk677 but ghrp6 yes. I would say that mk677 may be better than ghrp6 if we are talking about jsut taking one compound if you dont mind the sides and potential prolactin increase.
Ghrp6 is basically hunger at demand. If I already have an empty stomach and inejct ghrp6 then I'll be hungry af my stomach be growling I could eat some big ass donkey balls, or ass balls since ass is a form of saying donkey.
If Im satiated and dont really feel like eating and inject ghrp6 then I will feel like eating, very good for appetite saar

• +1
I've not taken mk677 but ghrp6 yes. I would say that mk677 may be better than ghrp6 if we are talking about jsut taking one compound if you dont mind the sides and potential prolactin increase.
Ghrp6 is basically hunger at demand. If I already have an empty stomach and inejct ghrp6 then I'll be hungry af my stomach be growling I could eat some big ass donkey balls, or ass balls since ass is a form of saying donkey.
If Im satiated and dont really feel like eating and inject ghrp6 then I will feel like eating, very good for appetite saar
I think I’d stick to MK just because it’s an edible sarm. Nevermind the height benefits, I’m about 6’2 at 16. So idk if I should try harder, but squeezing out some height through GH/IGF production couldn’t hurt. There’s also the appetite benefits which allow for proper nutrition for me to actually fund my body with the essential shit to grow.

Just gotta justify the 70$ price point without a job jfllll.

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
Mk doesnt make me hungry at all , very good for skin elasticity and collagen though

• +1
Reactions: aber and aids
Mk doesnt make me hungry at all , very good for skin elasticity and collagen though
Good shit otherwise.

I guess I gotta train my appetite or some shit, though I’m still heavily considering MK.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Good shit otherwise.

I guess I gotta train my appetite or some shit, though I’m still heavily considering MK.
Yeah try it out , for some people it dosent affect hunger but since ur probably young it will , good luck mate

• +1
was going good for me until my mother secretly emptied all capsules and put them back into the can without mk inside like nothing happened:lul:

was going good for me until my mother secretly emptied all capsules and put them back into the can without mk inside like nothing happened:lul:
Dick move tbh :feelsbadman:
Gonna try your nose guide tho might update

• Love it
Reactions: xnj