Your not a true aryan Ubermench if you arn't racist towards slavs

arlo_420

arlo_420

1# Ranked chud, RiRamaxxed🥷💪🦁
Joined
Dec 26, 2025
Posts
4,403
Reputation
13,487
Geneticaly they are more white than even Nords but they are still subhuman jfl, tiny skulls, short, low iq and violent they especially Russians act roundy and violent a bit like some actual ethnics which is why they get coined "The ethnics of Europe" if I was born slavic I would probibly not want to live
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cowmuncher26
Hey 😡

Should I feel offended as a Romanian

I think I'm more latin than slavic
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: arlo_420
dude they do not have short skulls they always have downgrown faces with a long midface and a bulbous nose
 
Slavic women look better than other women tho
 
  • +1
Reactions: arlo_420

Similar threads

Big Boss
Replies
9
Views
102
Bizygomatic
Bizygomatic
GuyFromSingapore
Replies
2
Views
58
LA_vxmpk1NG
LA_vxmpk1NG
OsamaFr33Balling
Replies
10
Views
64
Gudlifer
Gudlifer
TGUN.
Replies
2
Views
32
Tesarossa
Tesarossa
ragingmanlet
Replies
7
Views
64
RedDragonSlayer
RedDragonSlayer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top