YOUR NOT HITTING HARD ENOUGH (BONESMASH LIVE DEMONSTRATION)

bro i also bonesmash but u look so autistic JFL unfortunately theres no way to not look autistic bonesmashing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yen and Clavicular
David Gandy2 glamour 20nov13 Mariano vivanco b

The loneliest moment in someone's life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all they can do is stare blankly. – F. Scott Fitzgerald

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Ylvren

• +1
Reactions: Jova, coispet and Clavicular
I tried the another method where you wrap an actual hammer with cloth and hit it with the surface area of ≈2 sq.cm and the weight of hammer is around 1.5 kg with the relative pressure of 0.45 sq. Now the problem is that it was a little bit too tough for me and hit one side of my face properly as I am right handed and the angular projection changes when I start smashing my face on left side making my face uneven. Is it over for me ?

• +1
Reactions: coispet
I tried the another method where you wrap an actual hammer with cloth and hit it with the surface area of ≈2 sq.cm and the weight of hammer is around 1.5 kg with the relative pressure of 0.45 sq. Now the problem is that it was a little bit too tough for me and hit one side of my face properly as I am right handed and the angular projection changes when I start smashing my face on left side making my face uneven. Is it over for me ?
Mirin

No
.if you check ratios then just even it out.

• +1
Reactions: ominion and Clavicular
Better try growing a beard, you already have bones but you need to appear older. Something like Dellisola's beard that also shows the jawline.

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James and PickleTheSlayer
Better try growing a beard, you already have bones but you need to appear older. Something like Dellisola's beard that also shows the jawline.
Im only 18 bro i cant grow it yet

• +1
Reactions: coispet and Klasik01
I'm using minoxidil since the last month and it's working, I never had beard in the sides of my face until I started using that product but my face is kinda red now

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James
That's better. Beard only works for few and when you start growing thick beard even when you shave skin looks rough and grey undertones from beard start appearing.

• +1
Reactions: coispet and Clavicular
peak schizoid behavior

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Newday*V3, ominion, coispet and 1 other person
this unironically motivated me to start bonesmashing again

im sub lite i have nothing to lose

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, coispet and Clavicular
Dnr + spelt "you're" wrong

• JFL
That's better. Beard only works for few and when you start growing thick beard even when you shave skin looks rough and grey undertones from beard start appearing.
Beard only looks good when you have zygos like this

penn badgley wtf GIF by Lifetime

• Love it
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: looksmac, Aero and Clavicular
Appreciate the autism.
I use my fist/knuckles, means I can be more precise - I also wouldn’t do lateral zygos and focus more on frontal projection, lateral could turn you into an IPDcel

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Appreciate the autism.
I use my fist/knuckles, means I can be more precise - I also wouldn’t do lateral zygos and focus more on frontal projection, lateral could turn you into an IPDcel
haha ofc bro

good suggestion tho about lateral zygos

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Nah you need to do it until your facial bones cave in

• +1
Wolfs law is cope for us over 17cels
Wish I started when I was 14 or 15

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

JFL at anyone who actually thinks bonesmashing works :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

“muh wolfs law” :feelsuhh:

Bro you’re going to fuck up your sutures and inflict permanent damage to your fucking face. all that “bonesmashing” just so you can have mild bone growth in the area your hit yourself with a hammer with, then at one point you’re going to stop hitting yourself since you got cte and other brain damage and your bone growth will slowly go back to the way it was because of osteoblasts.

I know this is satire but lots of retards think that bonesmashing actually works.

JFL at anyone who actually thinks bonesmashing works :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Bro you’re going to fuck up your sutures and inflict permanent damage to your fucking face. all that “bonesmashing” just so you can have mild bone growth in the area your hit yourself with a hammer with, then at one point you’re going to stop hitting yourself since you got cte and other brain damage and your bone growth will slowly go back to the way it was because of osteoblasts.

I know this is satire but lots of retards think that bonesmashing actually works.
cope

• +1
Reactions: Newday*V3 and looksmac
lmao

love how this nigguh AUTISTICALLY tries to fix his facial posture everytime he goes neutral

do you even not realize how mentally ill you look??

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_6517.jpeg
    IMG_6517.jpeg
    480.2 KB · Views: 0
Obviously bonesmashing doesn't work, take it from someone who has tried it all. What is good about it tho, is the temporary swelling it gives to your soft tissue. You can fraud a good ogee curve and a good upper eyelid say for a night out or so, it's gonna last that long.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: future_, nofap and Freakshow

Discussion YOUR NOT HITTING HARD ENOUGH (BONESMASH LIVE DEMONSTRATION)​

My fucking fist in your face would smash your stupid jaw harder than any hammer, NIGGA

Neurotypical​

Obviously bonesmashing doesn't work, take it from someone who has tried it all. What is good about it tho, is the temporary swelling it gives to your soft tissue. You can fraud a good ogee curve and a good upper eyelid say for a night out or so, it's gonna last that long.
you actually tried bonesmashing? dude...

🤦

that said i had an insane 3/4 when i had two black eyes

you actually tried bonesmashing? dude...

🤦

that said i had an insane 3/4 when i had two black eyes
like many years ago when I joined the psl space
I've tried all sorts of nonsense, it just comes with being young and stupid

but ye, just get your skull cracked by a 'nesian mogger

• JFL
Reactions: Freakshow
MIRIN low inhib

I hope you damage your nerves and die tbh
kill yourself neanderthal ዘነጋነዘነዘነዘልጋቿጋዘቻጋቻጋነክነክልጋጋልክልነክዘቿሁዐጌዘቿጎፕረቿዪ ጕጎረረጋኗዐቿዪኗክጋሠጋቻዘሠጋቻነኗነ ጋቿሠነ ልክዕ ጋ

its the opposite. facial hair/beard doesnt look good in a few. the subhumans

it probably causes some bone growth if you hit hard for a prolonged period. i deformed my upper forehead by punching it (not for "looksmaxxing" purposes) for 1 year

you cant use this for any meaningful advantage, im sure
its so dumb. you cant predict the growth, shape-direction it grows, area of growth if there is any. some random more bumpy bone isnt gonna make subhuman monsters attractive, or even anyone. its so unpredictable and dumb

Imagine filming yourself hitting yourself in the face :lul:

its the opposite. facial hair/beard doesnt look good in a few. the subhumans
Assuming your saying only ugly people have beards do you think delissola and batemen are ugly because they look better with beard that's what I meant

Assuming your saying only ugly people have beards
no i didnt say this

if you look bad with stubble you are subhuman or underdeveloped
most men look better with light stubble

• Woah
Reactions: looksmac
no i didnt say this

if you look bad with stubble you are subhuman or underdeveloped
I didn't I was saying stubble looks good but clean shaven no grey undertones mog imo

I didn't I was saying stubble looks good but clean shaven no grey undertones mog imo
if youre a grown man you will probably have grey undertones or rough appearing skin after shaving
its just a more formal look, not attractive. most women prefer light stubble over clean shaven
source : studies and personal experience