Your NT Rating is Very Important

6.5PSL

Banned
Haven't seen many threads on it, but before speaking to someone you have a perception of how neurotypical they are based on their appearance. Girls care about this a LOT. Medium ugly guys with NT looking faces will slay IRL/on tinder while HTNs with "model-like" looks such as hollow cheeks that squintmaxx will be thought of as weird and unapproachable. A lot of people on this forum for example have low NT rating, especially the Ramirez wannabes. Medium ugly frat guy slays while modelesque HTN rots.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18020, Oberyn, FailedNormieManlet and 4 others
this is legit
i have unapproachable looks, i would never approach a mogger like me if i was a girl

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Deleted member 18020, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
i'm hard jutting hard squinting posturemaxxing 24/7

how come i seen women approach a 6'7 ogre hollow cheekd chad IRL

Haven't seen many threads on it, but before speaking to someone you have a perception of how neurotypical they are based on their appearance. Girls care about this a LOT. Medium ugly guys with NT looking faces will slay IRL/on tinder while HTNs with "model-like" looks such as hollow cheeks that squintmaxx will be thought of as weird and unapproachable. A lot of people on this forum for example have low NT rating, especially the Ramirez wannabes. Medium ugly frat guy slays while modelesque HTN rots.
I’m the most NT looking here, still 0 foids

• So Sad
Reactions: Oberyn
how come i seen women approach a 6'7 ogre hollow cheekd chad IRL
6'7" means he could be incel looking to most women. That's a huge halo

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
6'7" means he could be incel looking to most women. That's a huge halo
he mogged prob everyone irl and here facially tho