Your oneitis is a run of the mill slut

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken
The faster you realize this, the better.

When you realize this

1. You are relaxed around her because you don't put her on a pedestal, which increases your chances with her

2. If (when) she is going to reject you, it's easier for you to accept the situation and carry on.

There are billions of women on this planet. Plenty of fish in the sea. Don't get obsessed with one girl. Your "oneitis" is a basic bitch who could be replaced on a whim.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: BigNigga69, Deleted member 15406, Deleted member 9670 and 4 others
A reminder OP is a 40 year old man who grooms kids in pm's

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chadeep, Boldandbeautiful and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigNigga69, Deleted member 9670 and aBetterMii
don’t listen to this shekelism

your oneitis is a princess who deserves the world, go and sell your playstation and all your clothes just so she can go on a shopping spree and blow your 3 months rent money in a week

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigNigga69, 5'8manlet, Chadeep and 5 others
don’t listen to this shekelism

your oneitis is a princess who deserves the world, go and sell your playstation and all your clothes just so she can go on a shopping spree and blow your 3 months rent money in a week
It's even better if your oneitis has OnlyFans, so you aren't the only one who is providing financial security to her.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigNigga69, aBetterMii, turkproducer and 1 other person
This extreme obsession happens to people who never had a relationship

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 15406, Deleted member 9670 and 4 others
It's even better if your oneitis has OnlyFans, so you aren't the only one who is providing financial security to her.
Bonus points if you record it and cheer for her whilst she expresses her true sexuality and you get the blessed opportunity to express your liberalist mindset

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy and aBetterMii
This extreme obsession happens to people who never had a relationship
Not true. I have had multiple relationshiops and still become incredibly obsessive over my oneitis

Not true. I have had multiple relationshiops and still become incredibly obsessive over my oneitis
Multiple relationships where the bitches broke up with you? that didnt go well.

Multiple relationships where the bitches broke up with you? that didnt go well.
Ummm, in 1 of them i broke up. In the on/off one we both broke up with eachother countless times

• Woah
Reactions: BearBoy
Ummm, in 1 of them i broke up. In the on/off one we both broke up with eachother countless times
Well i think then it happens to people who cant slay all the time or stay in love.

But ur right there are girls who still have a crush on me even though they are in relationship

The Weeknd Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Yes i can tell by her constant stories showing her ass and tight clothes
won't stop me from lurking
when i awaken i will easily get over her tho

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Well i think then it happens to people who cant slay all the time or stay in love.

But ur right there are girls who still have a crush on me even though they are in relationship
I am hopeless romantic for skinny emo princesses like my oneitis who is perfect :Comfy:

chris brown (big mega star girls begging to suck his dick) has oneitus with karruche tran
spotted multiple times following every where she went
and all his girl friends after are basically clones of her
so keep coping
@aBetterMii
chris-brown-karrueche-tran-2-lead | StraightFromTheA.com - Atlanta  Entertainment Industry News & Gossip

• Woah
Reactions: BearBoy
chris brown (big mega star girls begging to suck his dick) has oneitus with karruche tran
spotted multiple times following every where she went
and all his girl friends after are basically clones of her
so keep coping
@aBetterMii
chris-brown-karrueche-tran-2-lead | StraightFromTheA.com - Atlanta  Entertainment Industry News & Gossip
@Scientist explain why people have onetits since ur a scientist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14854 and datboijj