Your only real enemy is your autism, not your looks.

Being ugly causes you to doubt yourself, become high inhib, become less NT etc. It always comes back to your looks.

NTpill is everything @Octillionaire @Zer0/∞ @stevielake

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 16369
This isn't LifeFuel. If you aren't a 5/10, ntmaxxing is harder than lookmaxxing.

If you are non nt, then your only hope is your looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21166
Don't bring up cases about how autistic and mentally handicapped chads get girls, because I know it happens.
Also, don't tell me about how you still haven't touched a girl at 24 because you're a 5'5" ethnic, because I know that the blackpill still prevails.

What I am saying is that the strongest cause for your suffering and celibacy is that you are not okay in the head.
I know that some of you are very physically unfortunate and the chance that they get in a loving relationship is very low, but these people are very very rare to find even on degenerate forums like these.
If you are a normie, don't set standards that are too high for yourself, you can and will get in a relationship, just work on yourself and don't be retarded.

I know that tinder, instagram, and tiktok have changed a lot of things in the modern dating world, but it's still highly possible for normies to get in a relationship if they are perfectly healthy.

In any college campus, you'll always see a 5'8-5'10 average looking guy with a female partner, in fact, you'll see a lot of them.
Please stop being a moaning femboy and do something with your life, stop worshipping women.
Bump.

Autism fails you socially but when it comes to looksmaxing it’s probably an advantage.
Autistic people get wide jaws the rest of the face/body is a gamble

Some truth to this honestly. I am personally subhuman, but i see plenty of posts of peoples faces here and they are normies or even high tier normies. But then i look irl at normies/high tier normies and i cant imagine them browsing fucking looksmax forums XD.