Your opinion on this coloring:

HowAmIAlive123

HowAmIAlive123

Kraken
olive skin, green eyes, coffee brown hair, or i think its north pontid

Elias

it looks so good on women fuck...
how can i achieve a stronger pink/red undertone, and possibly get rid of this slight yellow undertone?
my coloring is almost exactly what the first guy is,
how do i achieve a coloring like that?:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, thecel, Deleted member 6963 and 1 other person
Looks uncanny to me for some reason

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Danish_Retard and HowAmIAlive123
Looks uncanny to me for some reason
and i feel like it has an alien look to it imo, the eye color and hair color complements each other realy good, but the yellow undertone, and being pale is not a good combo imo

I think that skin colour works better for darker her for men. OR the same hair colour but lighter skin.

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
and i feel like it has an alien look to it imo, the eye color and hair color complements each other realy good, but the yellow undertone, and being pale is not a good combo imo
Im not sure im not biased though. Maybe the models you posted just look like aliens to me. Even De Poot looks the least weird JFL.

• +1
Im not sure im not biased though. Maybe the models you posted just look like aliens to me. Even De Poot looks the least weird JFL.
they for sure look alien with that pheno, hooded eyes are realy common + in combination with a shit jaw gives this alien vibe imo

looks good

• +1
I see grey eyes, a terrible haircut, and a half-assed hidden effort at trying to grow some facial hair, like he's trying to grow plants in the Sahara.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 10536 and HowAmIAlive123
I see grey eyes, a terrible haircut, and a half-assed hidden effort at trying to grow some facial hair, like he's trying to grow plants in the Sahara.
low iqcel, im asking for opinions on the coloring and on how to influence it more to the degree where u appeal more to the generall public

good

• Hmm...
low iqcel, im asking for opinions on the coloring and on how to influence it more to the degree where u appeal more to the generall public
Makeup. Yes, that's how they've got it.

• +1
obv the foid, but the men?
How naive are you to think, that there's a single male on instagram without makeup?
Really?
We're living in 2021... Hello.

• +1
olive skin, green eyes, coffee brown hair, or i think its north pontid

View attachment 836938

it looks so good on women fuck...
how can i achieve a stronger pink/red undertone, and possibly get rid of this slight yellow undertone?
my coloring is almost exactly what the first guy is,
how do i achieve a coloring like that?:

looks nice

• +1
How naive are you to think, that there's a single male on instagram without makeup?
Really?
We're living in 2021... Hello.
they are not that famous, ofc models use makeup on runways and when they have like 1mil followers, and those are not prettyboys aswell tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
they are not that famous, ofc models use makeup on runways and when they have like 1mil followers, and those are not prettyboys aswell tbh
I'm literal nobody and even I use makeup.
Not to this degree, but just to fix up skin, make it more uniform/blemishes/dark spots.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and HowAmIAlive123
It's looks like some bland limbo between dark and light

That is literally my coloring..

Thats not olive skin jfl

That first haircut instantly descends anyone 2 to 3 PSL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393

Very good colouring but not top top tier. Top tier is like Meeks level of lightskin+eyes, Mediterranean (Gandy or Michele Morrone) or Cavill North Atlantid type. The people in the OP's colouring would be immediately enhanced with black or dark brown hair contrast.

The first guy is baltid and has blonde hair blue eyes. Not a good example. The girl is baltid also. But yes it's a good pheno

His jaw is amassive. What's his PSL? Looks like he would destroy the club/bar scene tbh.

first guy has blue eyes

I'm literal nobody and even I use makeup.
Not to this degree, but just to fix up skin, make it more uniform/blemishes/dark spots.
What kind of makeup do you use?

• +1
What kind of makeup do you use?
Feels so strange to talk about it...
Got some foundation, that's popular with girls here and some concealer. I don't know the names, just got whatever that wasn't the cheapest and was most popular. Should have researched it actually, but didn't feel like it. I've got some more random stuff, but don't use it, don't remember how is it called.

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
Feels so strange to talk about it...
Got some foundation, that's popular with girls here and some concealer. I don't know the names, just got whatever that wasn't the cheapest and was most popular. Should have researched it actually, but didn't feel like it. I've got some more random stuff, but don't use it, don't remember how is it called.
That's the problem, make-up in men is still viewed as emasculating, and a slight on pure masculinity.

Concealing dark circles with some concealer is make-up, so it's automatically "gay".

But I'm just pragmatic here; I just look better, and most importantly natural, with concealer for dark circles and dark spots, a bit of foundation, some eyebrow dye;
I just do.

So you can relish in your pride of being a real "man", what I just see, is that I'm increasing my chances of slaying JBs.

I'm not selling myself out, and trading any masculinity in the process.

I know I'll get backlash for this though.

• +1
Hair is too light

That's the problem, make-up in men is still viewed as emasculating, and a slight on pure masculinity.

Concealing dark circles with some concealer is make-up, so it's automatically "gay".

But I'm just pragmatic here; I just look better, and most importantly natural, with concealer for dark circles and dark spots, a bit of foundation, some eyebrow dye;
I just do.

So you can relish in your pride of being a real "man", what I just see, is that I'm increasing my chances of slaying JBs.

I'm not selling myself out, and trading any masculinity in the process.

I know I'll get backlash for this though.
Yeah, I use so little, it's not very perceptible. I don't use anywhere close to what the women use.
I try to make it natural and remove imperfections.
Never been called out by anyone. Used it for all of my dates(3). On every work interview/social event.
Tbh, this is the place I'd have expected to learn about makeup, ngl. Strange, that so few people use it over here...

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
Yeah, I use so little, it's not very perceptible. I don't use anywhere close to what the women use.
I try to make it natural and remove imperfections.
Never been called out by anyone. Used it for all of my dates(3). On every work interview/social event.
Tbh, this is the place I'd have expected to learn about makeup, ngl. Strange, that so few people use it over here...
I don't find it that strange tbh.

• Hmm...
I don't find it that strange tbh.
Look at the population here... Bumping their chest, and barking out, but really are insecure boys hurt in their masculine self-image.