Your personality doesn't change with age. You're just treated worse because aging has ruined your looks.

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Most stereotypes associated with age (Young = dumb Older = Mature) are bluepill social constructs. It's just that because of made up social expectations you're not really allowed to behave a certain way once you're older without suffering judgment.

I'm now 31 years old. I've worked with plenty of much younger people in the 16-22 range in the shitty wagecuck job I have, and it's very obvious that they don't see me as being 'one of them'.

And yet, my personality and how I perceive myself is absolutely no different than it was when I was their age (minus the part where I'm more depressed because of getting blackpilled in my mid 20s.) My life is not different except maybe the part where I now wagecuck instead of going to school. I have the exact same life. Nothing's changed.

90% of being treated differently as you become older is merely the result of the fact that YOUR LOOKS CHANGE. You LOOK older, so people don't treat you the same. But nothing's changed about you otherwise. I have still have the same personality, same hobbies, same sexual preferences...it's all the fucking same.

The idea of age-induced personality change is a bluepill meme. You are still the same person at 40 that you were at 20. The only thing that's changed is that hot 18-year old sluts don't want to fuck you anymore and you can't go to parties anymore because it will look weird.

Jfl there are NO upsides to aging. None. You don't become 'wiser' or more mature of whatever bullshit. Literally all that happens, is that you become uglier and less likely to make new friends.

Your life peaks at 18-25 and then it just gradually becomes worse and worse...

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, copemaxxeer, Homunculus and 20 others
I'm now 31 years old. I've worked with plenty of much younger people in the 16-22 range in the shitty wagecuck job I have, and it's very obvious that they don't see me as being 'one of them'.
that would explain why you're trying to compensate here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, It'snotover, Vain786 and 1 other person
Even 18-25 is a stretch. For normies and above sure. But sub normie and low iq (meaning no college) means it’s over at about 18

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: copemaxxeer, Deleted member 21620, thereallegend and 1 other person
Even 18-25 is a stretch. For normies and above sure. But sub normie and low iq (meaning no college) means it’s over at about 18
Na 18 barely finished puberty.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Most stereotypes associated with age (Young = dumb Older = Mature) are bluepill social constructs. It's just that because of made up social expectations you're not really allowed to behave a certain way once you're older without suffering judgment.

And yet, my personality and how I perceive myself is absolutely no different than it was when I was their age (minus the part where I'm more depressed because of getting blackpilled in my mid 20s.) My life is not different except maybe the part where I now wagecuck instead of going to school. I have the exact same life. Nothing's changed.

90% of being treated differently as you become older is merely the result of the fact that YOUR LOOKS CHANGE. You LOOK older, so people don't treat you the same. But nothing's changed about you otherwise. I have still have the same personality, same hobbies, same sexual preferences...it's all the fucking same.

The idea of age-induced personality change is a bluepill meme. You are still the same person at 40 that you were at 20. The only thing that's changed is that hot 18-year old sluts don't want to fuck you anymore and you can't go to parties anymore because it will look weird.

Jfl there are NO upsides to aging. None. You don't become 'wiser' or more mature of whatever bullshit. Literally all that happens, is that you become uglier and less likely to make new friends.

Im 25 and agree.

idk im 27 yo my younger coworkers 19 to 22 ( most of them are interns) and always invite me when they go out/ have party etc. but I look younger tho age doesn't matter as long as you look young.

• +1
Reactions: RichmondBread
Any semblance of a social life is over at graduation for aspie rotters, therefore it’s finished
Yea but interms of looks people usually peak in their 20s thereby they peak isnt at 16 or whatever.

idk im 27 yo my younger coworkers 19 to 22 ( most of them are interns) and always invite me when they go out/ have party etc. but I look younger tho age doesn't matter as long as you look young.
looks is more important then age while i was 18-19 i looked older then i do now with 25. people dont care if u are 19 year young if you look like 40 due to shit skin etc

• +1
Reactions: RichmondBread, GetShrekt and Oberyn
people are forced to adjust their behavior according to how they look

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, Deleted member 21620 and thereallegend
Aging isn't gradual. It's more like falling from a cliff. You look okay between 25-28 and then suddenly once you hit 29-32 it's like your appearance takes a nose dive into the abyss.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend, n0rthface, GetShrekt and 3 others
As an oldcel, I can say that everything you wrote in your op is 100% true. Indeed, I remember I used to think older people had some sort of wisdom when I was younger, but I've come to realize now as an oldcel that the world is full of old fools.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
As an oldcel, I can say that everything you wrote in your op is 100% true. Indeed, I remember I used to think older people had some sort of wisdom when I was younger, but I've come to realize now as an oldcel that the world is full of old fools.
”Wisdom” is completely dependent on one’s natural competeny and life experiences

Average old guy who barely traveled and lived a boring social life will have less wisdom than a mid20s chad who have already seen it all

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 17430, thereallegend and 1 other person
Aging isn't gradual. It's more like falling from a cliff. You look okay between 25-28 and then suddenly once you hit 29-32 it's like your appearance takes a nose dive into the abyss.
not really it's only for normies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and GetShrekt
Then stop interacting with people 10 Years younger than you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Oberyn
not really it's only for normies
Don’t listen to op he is coping hard, men age like fine wine.

I know for certain I will peak around my mid 40s

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
There's no point in getting blackpilled, as a guy in your mid-20s. All true members of this community met it already in their late-teens or prior.
It's mental suicide to join at an age when all methods of improvement will be futile. I guess you must've been sucked into this hole without noticing, because you felt social isolation or something, but if you had been truly disadvantaged in life (like almost all users here) you would've found the blackpill long before.
You're a failed normie. It would've been better for you to not find the blackpill at all. Sad.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
You're a failed normie. It would've been better for you to not find the blackpill at all.
-Never had any true friends at any point
-No sexual success besides 'scoring' with 2 drunk whales in my early 20s
-Respected by almost nobody.

"You're just a failed normie" :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, Deleted member 21620, Vain786 and 2 others
You're not uglier, Zoomers are just fucking retarded. The generation gap between me (26) and zoomers is so fucking expansive and developed in such a short span of time that it leaves me baffled. I've felt it since I was a high school senior and they were freshman. They are just underdeveloped and stunted and unable to communicate with anyone even marginally outside of their horrible culture. Even if they did think you were one of them, you would not enjoy socializing with them.

• JFL

cause you know where i’ll be found
when i come around

What does op look like
How can u have no friends and not be respected by anyone

Just gymcel

• +1

believe it or not i agree some-what with this post. As you get older its not wisdom, its really just more life experience because you have lived for so long. People don't change that much from the age of 18 mentally, i do construction labor with men in their 30s to 50s. mostly with a some 20s
Personality is the biggest cope when it comes to mating or making friends or allies. YOUR LOOKS are the biggest factor in your life along with health. Folks will say i didn't pick my friends based on looks, thats a lie all humans pick friends based on looks. When you look at the folks who say em no i picked billy because hes a cool guy, turns out data even shows people pick friends who are of similar attractiveness usually 1-2 points higher or lower or the same.

You didn't pick clayton as a friends because hes cool you picked him because hes obese like you, and has low social status and you both like world of warcraft. Why didn't you try to befriend the slim in shape guys who play world of warcraft.

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
When you look at the folks who say em no i picked billy because hes a cool guy, turns out data even shows people pick friends who are of similar attractiveness usually 1-2 points higher or lower or the same.

You didn't pick clayton as a friends because hes cool you picked him because hes obese like you, and has low social status and you both like world of warcraft. Why didn't you try to befriend the slim in shape guys who play world of warcraft.
It's because people don't want to be overshadowed by others that are better than them but they also don't want to look 'low status' by associating with ugly people.

"Muh beauty is a social construct :feelswah:"

• +1
Reactions: stamaster21
nah your brain gets damaged over time and your hormones change = subtle changes in personality over time

most of your personality is set in stone tho

It's because people don't want to be overshadowed by others that are better than them but they also don't want to look 'low status' by associating with ugly people.

"Muh beauty is a social construct :feelswah:"
i agree

Ageing doesn't always ruin your looks. Some times it improves it.

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
looks is more important then age while i was 18-19 i looked older then i do now with 25. people dont care if u are 19 year young if you look like 40 due to shit skin etc
I'm 43 and I have beautiful skin

• Woah
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy

giga iq thread as always my dear

in my legendary TM anti-nt thread I said as much
and linked this

(thx @rightfulcel for providing link)

of course nobody even bothered trying to refute this shit.
Explain social skills in the context of that? you cant

everything you said was 100% true.
people dont grow as people as they age, that shit actually takes effort.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 17997 and disillusioned
It's easily fixable, just don't be a faggot and known when it's time to die. Hint: it's before 60 no matter what. Also jfl at not spending your life massacring younglings as revenge for having to go through that abomination, just bathorymaxx.