Your personality doesnt matter unless a girl is physically attracted to you

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
if a girl isnt physically attracted to you, no matter how good your personlality is, she will just write you off. In fact, the moment she realizes you arent her type her brain will start deleting info about you and she will completely forget about you the moment you leave her sight. You cannot turn it around no matter what, its over.

Sexual attraction is physical attraction. Personality only matters long term and even then you have to be living in the same house with the other person for it to have significance. If you just meet to fuck, it still wont matter. I hate female nature.....

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, diamondbill, Deleted member 48689 and 3 others
wet black and white GIF

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, watah, fuxkdakikez and 5 others
Even if it was true that personality attracts women, it is also genetic too. Well, fuck, some people are destined to be rapists or murderers because of genetics. Your intelligence and personality are also fucked due to genes that you can't control just like height and looks. You can have two sons and raise them with the same way, yet one of your son will still end up becoming a serial killer, no matter what. You can't just suddenly become a whole different person tomorrow. We seriously need genetic engineering technology.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale and InnerVoid
if a girl isnt physically attracted to you, no matter how good your personlality is, she will just write you off. In fact, the moment she realizes you arent her type her brain will start deleting info about you and she will completely forget about you the moment you leave her sight. You cannot turn it around no matter what, its over.

Sexual attraction is physical attraction. Personality only matters long term and even then you have to be living in the same house with the other person for it to have significance. If you just meet to fuck, it still wont matter. I hate female nature.....
why did my girl break up with me then? ima fucking end it i swear

wait this is true

He was either taller, better looking, had higher status, a bigger dick or more money or a combination of these
too bad i’m ending it soon maybe

Never going to happen to me