Your pfl isn’t very important for how long your eyes look

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Does pfl matter? Yes but mostly because you will have more white in your eye corners with a higher pfl and that helps prevent the beady eyes look.

Human eyeball size barley varies, do you want varies more? Your skull size and face width, and iPd. These things matter more for pfl then your actual pfl

I’m not saying pfl doesn’t matter of course it fuxkifn does, but it matters more for making sure your eye don’t look beady then for how long your eyes actually look

IMG 8145

Look at how long his eyes look, in reality zoom on them and you will see his pfl isn’t anything crazy. Ya he has a decent amount of white in his eye but still. The reason why his eye length looks exgratted is because his fucking temples are 404, his temples are so narrow and his face in generel ie narrow.

Facelab 2024 10 03 01 56 54

The bottom ones pfl is actually higher. But it doesn’t fucking matter, the bottom ones eye area looks way less long because of his zygo and temples width .
And closer set eyes

Tldr: pfl matters but not for how long your eyes look, that’s more to do with your face width ,iPd and skull size

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, |Daddy_Zygos|, SidharthTheSlayer and 6 others
So if your pfl looks low you might just have a bad iPd or too wide face

dnr if your pfl is 1 off ideal ur gook

• JFL
Reactions: Kaari and truthhurts
Yes I'm against wide faces

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
Water.

Its all about ratios

• +1

I would legit be insanely gl with a higher pfl​

Jump to newIgnoreWatch
[IMG alt="Zenis"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/39/39420.jpg?1698286981[/IMG]

Zenis

Kraken​

JoinedAug 14, 2023Posts13,425Reputation18,354
My eye area expect my pfl and under eyes and color is good bro fuck

Fuck man
Fuck
FUCKKKK
Where did I say it didn’t matter in this post? It matters but not for how long your eyes look

pfl barely varies between individuals, the only reason some people their eyes seem small is because their head is big, or the opposite.

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger and Zenis
Where did I say it didn’t matter in this post? It matters but not for how long your eyes look
exactly, it's over if you 1 ipd or pfl off, like i said.

pfl barely varies between individuals, the only reason some people their eyes seem small is because their head is big, or the opposite.
That’s why women seem to have larger eyes then men,

That’s why women seem to have larger eyes then men,
yes.

also asians look like their eyes are small because their heads are very wide.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Zenis
yes.

also asians look like their eyes are small because their heads are very wide.
also close set eyes make your eyes look smaller as well

also close set eyes make your eyes look smaller as well
eye depth also does this, further from the camera thus smaller, noses look bigger on photos because they're in the very front of your face.

ideal eyes aren't actually deep set, it ruins hooding and makes them look small.

eye depth also does this, further from the camera thus smaller, noses look bigger on photos because they're in the very front of your face.

ideal eyes aren't actually deep set, it ruins hooding and makes them look small.
I agree with this
IMG 8234

Something like this is TOO deepset in my opinion

This mogs
IMG 8235

How does eye setness ruin hooding though

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
How does eye setness ruin hooding though
hooding is caused by skin and fat, the further your eyes are removed from the rim of the orbital the less likely there's going to be skin covering your eyelid.

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger, truthhurts and Zenis
hooding is caused by skin and fat, the further your eyes are removed from the rim of the orbital the less likely there's going to be skin covering your eyelid.
What if you have a flat Browridge but still have deep set eyes, is this possible

• +1
What if you have a flat Browridge but still have deep set eyes, is this possible
how deep your eyes look has nothing to do with your brow but rather the set point of your radix and the position of it relative to the orbital.

even women can have deep set eyes.

drago basically has dolphin tier radix development.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Zenis
how deep your eyes look has nothing to do with your brow but rather the set point of your radix and the position of it relative to the orbital.

even women can have deep set eyes.

drago basically has dolphin tier radix development.
Oh, so can you have deep set eyes that look buggy due to bad infras but very prominent radix?

• +1
Oh, so can you have deep set eyes that look buggy due to bad infras but very prominent radix?
recessed radix can make them look buggy.

asians and africans have this.

• +1
recessed radix can make them look buggy.

asians and africans have this.
Asians tend to have good infras, reccesed radix.

I think Arabs are a good example of promeint radix but Buggy looking eyes due to terrible infras

True my eyes look small AS FUCK due to my wide ass face:feelshehe:

• +1
the number itself doesnt matter but perceived pfl does

also some people just dont have ideal pfl in mm

• +1

pfl probably barely varies in mm if you were to actually measure people.

• +1

Pfl only tends to vary by like 1-2 mm between people

Ofc their is some outliers that have like a really low pfl relative to other people and really high you know but for MOST people their pfl is around the same.

27-29mm range I would say

• +1
Once again narrow faces mog wide faces

• +1
Eh they all seem to be around 27-30 range, it’s just easy Asians are outliers here
most gl ppl have 31,27 is very small would look deformed on a normal eye shape,you need a crazy eye shape to look gl with it

• +1
most gl ppl have 31,27 is very small and need a crazy eye shape to look gl with it
“27 is very small”:feelsuhh:

28 is the averege how is 27 small you fucking dimwit

• +1
“27 is very small”:feelsuhh:

28 is the averege how is 27 small you fucking dimwit
27 is deformed,29 is average for a white man and most ppl with good eyes have 30

• +1
27 is deformed,29 is average for a white man and most ppl with good eyes have 30
26 is the averege for white men
your brain is rooted by psl

Even fuxking brad pitts pfl is like 27mm, Chris hemsowrth like 25mm.

• +1

yeah i knew you were gonna mention brad pitt,keep coping with some individuals,like fags who think bald is okay bc jason stathom, over 90 percent of actors have above 28,once you cope with outliers its over

• +1

wait you just said 26 mm is avergae for white man? omg your soo delusional hazhahahahaa

• +1
yeah i knew you were gonna mention brad pitt,keep coping with some individuals,like fags who think bald is okay bc jason stathom, over 90 percent of actors have above 28,once you cope with outliers its over
You are the one saying averege white male pfl is 29mm:feelsuhh:

When in reality it’s 26.5 lmao. Are you retarted? The only ethnicities that on averege have 30mm+ are the ones with bug eyes, Indians and blacks