your phenotype determine how attractive are

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
some may say that "(beauty is in the eye of the holder)" but this quote is bull...t, there are phenotype are superior then other for example this man phenotype is superior 85 to 93% of women will find this man attractive and he is 5:11.5 or 6 and slender body, he doesn't need gym or game to attract women, his face is what attract women if your face is not attractive Im talking below average, 4 and below on the scale (1-10). then no women will ever notice you.

Domboy 3

Domboy

compare to guys who lookmax and gymmax and women still don't find them that attractive like
WXrVfSV.jpg

Alex-Haidau-1.jpg

this is life COPE

• +1
Reactions: Unwanted
That's how genetics work...

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
he looks like a weak cuckold

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Gengar
there are phenotype are superior then other

Cope, that's highly subjective. Phenotypes aren't objectively superior to one another.
if your face is not attractive Im talking below average, 4 and below on the scale (1-10). then no women will ever notice you.

:feelsrope:
if this guy were in your class women 90% of the time will choose him over any average looking guy

Of course, women are attracted to other women. He looks like a beta cuck. He is slightly above average, though.

Cope, that's highly subjective. Phenotypes aren't objectively superior to one another.

:feelsrope:

Of course, women are attracted to other women. He looks like a beta cuck. He is slightly above average, though.
yea sean opry and this guy above phenotypes are the same level as attractiveness as an average east Asian guy LMAO, this man is atleast 7/10 in looks

yea sean opry and this guy above phenotypes are the same level as attractiveness as an average east Asian guy LMAO, this man is atleast 7/10 in looks

To a Euro-centric cuck like you, sure, Sean/this slightly above average faggot are subjectively superior to East Asians. Daily reminder that the Mongolian emperor Genghis was literally the biggest slayer in the world, being Mongolian makes him ASIAN. Outslaying any Nerdic or European model cuck you deem a "slayer." :lul::lul::lul:

BRB Russians even tried erasing Genghis from history and failed miserably. :feelskek:

To a Euro-centric cuck like you, sure, Sean/this slightly above average faggot are subjectively superior to East Asians. Daily reminder that the Mongolian emperor Genghis was literally the biggest slayer in the world, being Mongolian makes him ASIAN. Outslaying any Nerdic or European model cuck you deem a "slayer." :lul::lul::lul:

BRB Russians even tried erasing Genghis from history and failed miserably. :feelskek:
sure he was strong nut still his phenotype still unattractive, and European colonized Africa and America and they made history, your Genghis khan did nothing good to humanity besides burning,conquering and killing innocent people.
(proud to be Mediterranean) you ricecell

That guy in the first pic looks like your typical high school bullying victim. Or better still, a lesbian. Not sure why he's being rolled out as an example of the slayer phenotype.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
That guy in the first pic looks like your typical high school bullying victim. Or better still, a lesbian. Not sure why he's being rolled out as an example of the slayer phenotype.
fair skin,dark hair,light eyes=slayer, thats my opinion of course

sure he was strong nut still his phenotype still unattractive, and European colonized Africa and America and they made history, your Genghis khan did nothing good to humanity besides burning,conquering and killing innocent people.
(proud to be Mediterranean) you ricecell

He was rumored to have green eyes and red hair, that's not an unattractive phenotype. I'm not a ricecel, idiot, I'm just not a biased cucked deathnik like you are. Genghis was brutal, sure. He would rape attractive women in front of their husbands and fathers.

He was rumored to have green eyes and red hair, that's not an unattractive phenotype. I'm not a ricecel, idiot, I'm just not a biased cucked deathnik like you are. Genghis was brutal, sure. He would rape attractive women in front of their husbands and fathers.
its hard to argue with you because you seem very childish and from your username you are TRUE CELL lol but my argument is that asian cant compete with European when it comes to attractiveness, japan and other east Asians famously known for their plastic surgery industry to make themselves look as Caucasian as possible that is just a fact. this site called looksmax.org not history.org go tell your teacher how badass khan was when he raped innocent people you.

True but the coppers would look even worse if they didn't looksmax.

Over

is my phenotype good ?

its hard to argue with you because you seem very childish and from your username you are TRUE CELL lol but my argument is that asian cant compete with European when it comes to attractiveness, japan and other east Asians famously known for their plastic surgery industry to make themselves look as Caucasian as possible that is just a fact. this site called looksmax.org not history.org go tell your teacher how badass khan was when he raped innocent people you.

Asians getting plastic surgery to look like westerners is basically because the media defines standards of beauty to a large degree, and the images of beauty being pushed in movies and TV are ones depicting western looking women. Because western media dominates, Asian media follows suit and they start pushing western beauty standards as well. So all the female newsreaders in Asia have bigger, rounded eyes and suchlike.

This imagery is what causes so many Asian women to have eyelid surgery to get rid of or minimize their epicanthic folds. They want big round eyes like caucasian women. In truth, a large % of western males find Asian eyes attractive. It's not surprising since they generally have zero upper lid exposure, and this trait is nearly always seen as attractive, on females as well as males. It actually kills me to see so many Asian women fuck up their eyes by westernizing them, particularly South Korean women who I find very attractive. Love asian eye folds on a woman. Whether it's the rounder Korean/Japanese eye folds or the narrow Chinese ones, I find them very attractive.

I brutally reminded you of the fact that the biggest slayer in the entire world was an East Asian man, and you start hurling insults at me? Nice projection. And my point is that attraction is purely subjective, so your claim that "European men > Asian men" cannot be a fact. The fact is: an East Asian man has outslayed than every European model combined. Also, different beauty standards in Asia: it's all subjective at the end of the day. Your bold claims hold no ground here. Just fucking lol at crying about "muh mean Genghis" when the Greeks whom are highly revered in European society fucked little boys. But it's not like I expected much from a self-hating deathnik cuck like you.

I doubt that this guy is sexually attractive to women. He looks too harmless and even a bit like a cuck.

Honestly guy on top looks like 4 to me he has cuck face.

Happy6

some may say that "(beauty is in the eye of the holder)" but this quote is bull...t, there are phenotype are superior then other for example this man phenotype is superior 85 to 93% of women will find this man attractive and he is 5:11.5 or 6 and slender body, he doesn't need gym or game to attract women, his face is what attract women if your face is not attractive Im talking below average, 4 and below on the scale (1-10). then no women will ever notice you.

View attachment 4665
View attachment 4666

compare to guys who lookmax and gymmax and women still don't find them that attractive like
WXrVfSV.jpg

Alex-Haidau-1.jpg

this is life COPE
it's so fucking over in the case of the last 2 guys

Just go to the gym broOooOOo

it's so fucking over in the case of the last 2 guys

Just go to the gym broOooOOo[/QU
I brutally reminded you of the fact that the biggest slayer in the entire world was an East Asian man, and you start hurling insults at me? Nice projection. And my point is that attraction is purely subjective, so your claim that "European men > Asian men" cannot be a fact. The fact is: an East Asian man has outslayed than every European model combined. Also, different beauty standards in Asia: it's all subjective at the end of the day. Your bold claims hold no ground here. Just fucking lol at crying about "muh mean Genghis" when the Greeks whom are highly revered in European society fucked little boys. But it's not like I expected much from a self-hating deathnik cuck like you.
how many times you used word cuck? and how old are you? and Asian models outslayed euro models??LMAO man lets end this argument you really love these small pe..s Asians, ok i hope you see your god khan in heaven lol bye.
I doubt that this guy is sexually attractive to women. He looks too harmless and even a bit like a cuck.
many women rated him 7 or 8 he has an attractive face or at least he looks better then the average joe.