Your post to reputation = iq

FaceAboveAll

FaceAboveAll

Goondy awaits
A high post to low rep ratio = low iq (autism)

A low post to high rep ratio = high iq (aspergers)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: siniurn, Roquefort, Imretarded? and 5 others
I have Asperger’s

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Roquefort, PseudoMaxxer, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
Asperger’s is under the autism spectrum these days, think it was still called Asperger’s when I was diagnosed at age 8

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Now it’s under the high function autism branch of autism

Muhahahahah I'm the god of retards

No one ever stood a chance against me all of their head sticking on a pole

Are u retarreded by chance? Nobody likes people with Asperger’s they r freaks. Just look at @Xangsane rep

Asperger’s is under the autism spectrum these days, think it was still called Asperger’s when I was diagnosed at age 8
They’re literally the same thing. Asperger’s is just high functioning autism. Actual autists are too retarded to even use this site

or high EQ

u know what makes people laugh/agree

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
They’re literally the same thing. Asperger’s is just high functioning autism. Actual autists are too retarded to even use this site
Ik in 2013 they just merged the definition of Asperger’s with high functioning autism

Ik in 2013 they just merged the definition of Asperger’s with high functioning autism

I heard somewhere that they don't even use functioning labels anymore. It's all just merged together as part of a broad spectrum.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I heard somewhere that they don't even use functioning labels anymore. It's all just merged together as part of a broad spectrum.
Not sure maybe, all I remember is that when I got diagnosed back in 2012ish they still called it assburgers

Is mine pretty good

Is mine pretty good
REETAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDD

depends how you get a high p/r ratio. spamming 'DNR' or whatever is low IQ but some users get their reps from high effort posts that are funny and insightful.

Low p/r ratio is mostly a sign of low charisma.