Your reason for being an incel

U

Umbra

Retired
(water thread)

GENES

CAN'T CHANGE THOSE NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY SO IF YOU'RE DOOMED JUST REINCARNATEMAXX SINCE YOUR GENES DETERMINE HOW MUCH YOU CAN LOOKSMAX

Subhuman on the left said: alright let me do my hair and wear a nice suit and i will be good for today
While on the right, Richard is basically a hobo and still mogs most people here if not all of us combined. Brutal. Anyone denying the blackpill, just show them these photos and Meek's life

1 is a junkie who gave 0 fucks about himself (not just his looks)
Others are people with normal lives, tried to look good as possible but their genes limit that. Not to mention they have access to looksmaxing methods (hair/skin products, gym)

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, germanlooks, Yuya Moggershima and 7 others
Most are incels becuz of high standards

Reminder:
2617255 1637868048113

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, PubertyMaxxer, Umbra and 2 others
So my jeans are the reason?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing, Deleted member 13335, Deleted member 6403 and 3 others
Im mentalcel like Ramirez but Im not chad so its over for me

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I swear Ramirez fans tend to be the most braindead individuals to ever walk the Earth :lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, .👽., Edgar and 9 others
Fucking that ethnic subcreature is worse than being incel, but you do you.
Incels are bitter, hateful people. Glad im not one anymore.

retarded thread

gws

• JFL
Reactions: Umbra
You shouldn’t take the existence of top % chads to mean you shouldn’t looksmax, that’s fucking retarded

if you’re not six pack lean, become six pack lean
If you have a bad haircut, get a good haircut
If you don’t look good clean shaven, try a stubble, or the reverse

If you’re normie you can become htn or more depending on your potential, if you’re subhuman maybe you can become a ltn and actually get treated like a human being.
You owe it to yourself to maximize whatever you’ve been given, no matter what you’ve been given. If you do all that and you’re still subhuman then idk i guess you can rope at that point

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima and Umbra
bc im a BDD mentalcel whose had a literal brain injury jfl.

You shouldn’t take the existence of top % chads to mean you shouldn’t looksmax, that’s fucking retarded

if you’re not six pack lean, become six pack lean
If you have a bad haircut, get a good haircut
If you don’t look good clean shaven, try a stubble, or the reverse

If you’re normie you can become htn or more depending on your potential, if you’re subhuman maybe you can become a ltn and actually get treated like a human being.
You owe it to yourself to maximize whatever you’ve been given, no matter what you’ve been given. If you do all that and you’re still subhuman then idk i guess you can rope at that point
but very much this, even if you are limited by genetic potential, you owe it to yourself to be a man and atleast fucking try and overcome nature, to just LDAR forever is pathetic.

look at the image in my sig, posted it there 2 years ago but it still counts.

• +1
Reactions: Umbra and loksr
I swear Ramirez fans tend to be the most braindead individuals to ever walk the Earth :lul::lul:
the moment your daughter/mother/wife knew about him it will be over for you white cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Simply hypergamy. I'm 5 psl and 187cm. I wont take an average woman

the moment your daughter/mother/wife knew about him it will be over for you white cuck
That crackhead beaner rat wouldn't be able to do anything against a Med bull like me lmao.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14561