Your religions are all false, give me "proof" and I will debunk it

There is no "proof" , there is evidence that points towards the truth, such as the probability of a protein forming and Jesus's one and only sinless life .

if you believe Mary can impregnate herself, or that Jesus could magically become man , then it'also fair to believe that God created the Y chromosome , you kinda played yourself here with that "now either thing happened" which leads me to believe you're not as smart as you think you are.
Either Mary is not a virgin or God exists.

I already did and you failed to bring forth a counter argument, muhammad never performed any miracle , the hadiths were written later in order to compete with christians and jews .
In fact the quran says many times muhammad ( top 1 islam prophet, supposedly even above Jesus ???)
Cant perform them.

Surah 10:20: They (unbelievers) say, “Why has his Lord not given him some miracles to (support his claim of being His Messenger)?” Say “(The knowledge) of the unseen certainly belongs to God. Wait and I too shall be waiting with you. (M. Sarwar)

Surah 67:25-26: They ask, when will this promise be fulfilled, if you are truthful? Say, God alone has knowledge of that; and I am only a plain warner. (W. Khan)

Surah 13:7: The unbelievers say, “Why has God not sent him, (Muhammad), some miracles.” Muhammad, you are only a warner. For every nation there is a guide. (M. Sarwar)
it doesn't sy any prophet is superior to another. failed again.

it doesn't sy any prophet is superior to another. failed again.
IT doesnt have to be written , it is implied , and when does your calendar start?

From this evidence the Sahaabah understood that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was the best of all the Messengers. Tafseer al-Sa’di (p. 263).

See also the answers to questions no. 2036, 7459 and 10669.

And Allaah knows best

lol, really? prove it.
I'm too lazy to pull out the quote from the source, but in the book The European Decleration Of Independence it explains really deeply about the conflict about the christians and the muslims. It was written somewhere in the quran that the people that don't take part of Islam needs to be killed.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
IT doesnt have to be written , it is implied , and when does your calendar start?

From this evidence the Sahaabah understood that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was the best of all the Messengers. Tafseer al-Sa’di (p. 263).

See also the answers to questions no. 2036, 7459 and 10669.

And Allaah knows best

faggot, that is a tafseer. it is collected. it doesn't automatically mean it is authentic.

I'm too lazy to pull out the quote from the source, but in the book The European Decleration Of Independence it explains really deeply about the conflict about the christians and the muslims. It was written somewhere in the quran that the people that don't take part of Islam needs to be killed.
it isn't even written in the quran, anything like what you said.

shitshow failed mess of a thread filled with 0 upvote essays nobody read

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
@slayer69 mirin you brother but since theses faggots don't have your basic common sense and you also (logically and normally, i don't blame you) didn't serach why islam is actually false, i'll just mention this faggot @coollite why islam is false

- Free will doesn't exist in Islam
0.2 Hating the Qadariyyah (People who believe in free will)
0.3 Allah is the reason for disbelief
- Islam is a misogynistic religion despite muslims saying it's a feminist religion (although muslims from this website preach and love Islam for being misogynistic, jfl even muzzlims don't know what to believe in)
Restrictive female dress code
Female subservience to men
Wifebeating
Islam worsened women’s rights in arabia
Female Intellectual Deficiency
Women should not be in Rulership
Polygamy
Female Objectification:
Female Impiety
Misogyny in Slave manumission:
Travel Restrictions
- Mistreatment of non-muslims

Muslim Supremacism
Disrespect to disbelievers
Hatred Towards Jews and Christians
Offensive Jihad and Fighting Disbelievers/Killing Apostates and Blasphemers
Allah’s punishment for not believing him
Destroying Holy Objects of other Religions
Islam allows slavery and Muhammad (the most moral man of all time according to muzzlims) had many slaves JFL

Allah’s opinion of Slaves
Muhammad had no problem using slaves
Muhammad’s Black Slaves
Muhammad does not always support the freeing of slaves

Islam permits Sex slavery
Islam permits Raping female war captives

Islam permits Paedophilia
Islam commands Homophobia
Islamic animal cruelty
———————————————————————————

Dogs
Miscellaneous
Allah punishes people for crimes they haven’t committed.
Faith over Family
IMPORTANT: Islam as a tool of Political Control

Commands of Absolute Obedience to the Religion
The Ruling Class is Muhammad’s tribe
Using Religion to keep the masses obedient to the Ruling Class
Killing dissenters, blasphemers, and mockers
Scientific/Historical Inaccuracies and errors

Islamic Medicine and human Biology
Islamic Atmospheric Mechanics
Islamic Oceanography
Islamic Astronomy
Islamic Weather Mechanics
Islamic mathematics
Islamic Historical Errors
LITTLE BONUS: Fantastical Beliefs.

Sentient Trees and Stones
Mythical Creatures
The Dark Arts

Islamic Demonology
Therianthropy
Muslim Animals
4.7 Islamic Afterlife
Heaven

Hell
False Prophecies by muhammad (muslims only show the 1 true one and forget his false ones lmao)

Bad Qur’anic Preservation

Unreliability of Muhammad’s memory
Missing Text:
Disagreements between the sahaba about Qur’anic compilation
Changed verses in the Quran
Quran si just another copy of old religions books lol
7.1 Jewish Talmud
7.2 Quran Adopting Legends
JFL: Allah uses the last message to mankind to solve Muhammad’s personal problems:

8.1 Trivial Issues
8.2 Sex
8.3 Allah giving threats on behalf of Muhammad

Arts
Food
Business
Fashion
Social Life

Reclining Etiquette
Toilet Rules
Hajj
Pagan traditions

I've got 3 things more that completely obliterate Islam's time, the fact that Muhammad probably never existed and he was made up for the cause of political wars lol, since hadiths came 200 years after his death

This is for the recessed faggot who prays 5 times to nothing @coollite
You kept crying for muh disprove Islam here you are
If your religion was flawless in the first place then there would never be this amount of inconstitencies and errors I mentionned

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 42701, robtical, slayer69 and 3 others
@slayer69 mirin you brother but since theses faggots don't have your basic common sense and you also (logically and normally, i don't blame you) didn't serach why islam is actually false, i'll just mention this faggot @coollite why islam is false

- Islam is a misogynistic religion despite muslims saying it's a feminist religion (although muslims from this website preach and love Islam for being misogynistic, jfl even muzzlims don't know what to believe in)
Wifebeating
Polygamy
Female Objectification:
Female Impiety
Travel Restrictions

Muslim Supremacism
Islam allows slavery and Muhammad (the most moral man of all time according to muzzlims) had many slaves JFL

Muhammad’s Black Slaves

Islamic animal cruelty

Dogs
Miscellaneous
Faith over Family

Islamic Oceanography
Islamic Astronomy
Islamic mathematics

Mythical Creatures
The Dark Arts

Islamic Demonology
Therianthropy
Muslim Animals
4.7 Islamic Afterlife
Heaven

Hell
False Prophecies by muhammad (muslims only show the 1 true one and forget his false ones lmao)

Missing Text:
7.1 Jewish Talmud
JFL: Allah uses the last message to mankind to solve Muhammad’s personal problems:

8.1 Trivial Issues
8.2 Sex

Arts
Food
Business
Fashion
Social Life

Reclining Etiquette
Toilet Rules
Hajj
Pagan traditions

I've got 3 things more that completely obliterate Islam's time, the fact that Muhammad probably never existed and he was made up for the cause of political wars lol, since hadiths came 200 years after his death

If your religion was flawless in the first place then there would never be this amount of inconstitencies and errors I mentionned
@KING REIDYZ

Wifebeating
Polygamy
Female Objectification:
Female Impiety
Travel Restrictions

Muslim Supremacism

Muhammad’s Black Slaves

Islamic animal cruelty

Dogs
Miscellaneous
Faith over Family

Islamic Oceanography
Islamic Astronomy
Islamic mathematics

Mythical Creatures
The Dark Arts

Islamic Demonology
Therianthropy
Muslim Animals
4.7 Islamic Afterlife
Heaven

Hell

Missing Text:
7.1 Jewish Talmud

8.1 Trivial Issues
8.2 Sex

Arts
Food
Business
Fashion
Social Life

Reclining Etiquette
Toilet Rules
Hajj
Pagan traditions

1,2,3,4,5 seconds scrolling down as fast as possible

mirin

how will they cope?

1,2,3,4,5 seconds scrolling down as fast as possible

mirin

how will they cope?
The usual:
- "Theses hadiths are not authetic bro!"
- "This quran verse is just out of context bro! it means another thing bro!"

That's it tbh, funny thing is they never question the authenticity of the hadiths that paints Islam in good light.
Anybody who isn't too deep in Islam cult culture would realize that it's a fucked up religion. Christianity and Buddihsm is way better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42701 and AlexBrown84
@alriodai

The vast majority of the things you mention are not there to prove or disprove islam as the true religion

E.g. how does God prohibiting you to wear a gold ring discredit him from being God (fashion section)?

But bookmarked nonetheless because im currently learning about the religion and its nice to see alotof counterarguments in one spot

• +1
@alriodai

The vast majority of the things you mention are not there to prove or disprove islam as the true religion

E.g. how does God prohibiting you to wear a gold ring discredit him from being God (fashion section)?

But bookmarked nonetheless because im currently learning about the religion and its nice to see alotof counterarguments in one spot
The maker of an universe who is 46 billion light years in every direction from us, 200 billion trillion stars shouldn't care at all about if a person wears a gold ring or not, it doesn't make any sense, especially because a gold ring doesn't affect you in any way

It would in this case make sene, if you take in count the other weird forbidden thing Allah prohibited : that Allah isn't real and it is a man-made religion

Even the meaning behind banning wearing gold rings is weird: It's not because of any scientific things as in the gold ring will harm you physically or anything... it's simply because it will make you look less manly according to "Allah"

Now you told me "the vast majority", what is the vast majority? Because most of the things I mentionned disprove and make you heavily question Islam who is supposed to be the "last true message to mankind"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21403
The usual:
- "Theses hadiths are not authetic bro!"
- "This quran verse is just out of context bro! it means another thing bro!"

That's it tbh, funny thing is they never question the authenticity of the hadiths that paints Islam in good light.
Anybody who isn't too deep in Islam cult culture would realize that it's a fucked up religion. Christianity and Buddihsm is way better
if you're clever enough like christians, you can use the metaphor/allegory card. some people discount the scripture entirely and just declare belief in a supreme sentience outside the scope of man made religions. but of course their enculturation had nothing to do with that conclusion :feelshah:

• +1
The maker of an universe who is 46 billion light years in every direction from us, 200 billion trillion stars shouldn't care at all about if a person wears a gold ring or not, it doesn't make any sense, especially because a gold ring doesn't affect you in any way

It would in this case make sene, if you take in count the other weird forbidden thing Allah prohibited : that Allah isn't real and it is a man-made religion

Even the meaning behind banning wearing gold rings is weird: It's not because of any scientific things as in the gold ring will harm you physically or anything... it's simply because it will make you look less manly according to "Allah"

Now you told me "the vast majority", what is the vast majority? Because most of the things I mentionned disprove and make you heavily question Islam who is supposed to be the "last true message to mankind"
If God exists he has to be all knowing, so if he tells you not to wear or do something it isnt discrediting him from being God. Might make you wonder why but still doesnt disprove him.

Just because you dont see the reason remember that by definition he has to be limitless in knowledge and his creation limited.

From my POV you can only discredit a religion if it contains clear contradiction.
For example in Christianity a common argument is that at one point Jesus didnt know the hour and therefore isnt all knowing.

Matthew 24:36
“But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son,[a] but the Father only. Matthew 24:36

Quotes like this if not explained discredits the whole book.

If God exists he has to be all knowing, so if he tells you not to wear or do something it isnt discrediting him from being God. Might make you wonder why but still doesnt disprove him.

Just because you dont see the reason remember that by definition he has to be limitless in knowledge and his creation limited.
I would understand if he didn't (Muhammad) gave us the reason for not wearing gold rings, Allah wasn't the one who prohibted it, it was Muhammad "the prophet" who said that wearing a gold ring should be prohibted because it makes you feminine. And we all know that wearing in gold (not only gold rings) doesn't make you feminine at all lol, it has no effect on you acting masculine or feminine

He did tell us the reason, and the reason doesn't make sense, see, if "Allah" or Muhammad just prohibted gold rings without a reason you'd have a point, but he gave us a weird reason

The reason makes sense if we were living in the 7th century like them and where morality ideologies and everything was fucked up

There is several contradictions in the Quran and Hadiths.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21403
Prophet Muhammad u mean

Allah never “said” anything. Quran is prophet Muhammad saying whatever he remembers

Blud get ur religion straight kek
Quran isnt even written by muhammad. Also, written 150 yrs after muhammad death.

2 + 2 = 4

• +1
Reactions: slayer69

Wifebeating
Polygamy
Female Objectification:
Female Impiety
Travel Restrictions

Muslim Supremacism

Muhammad’s Black Slaves

Islamic animal cruelty

Dogs
Miscellaneous
Faith over Family

Islamic Oceanography
Islamic Astronomy
Islamic mathematics

Mythical Creatures
The Dark Arts

Islamic Demonology
Therianthropy
Muslim Animals
4.7 Islamic Afterlife
Heaven

Hell

Missing Text:
7.1 Jewish Talmud

8.1 Trivial Issues
8.2 Sex

Arts
Food
Business
Fashion
Social Life

Reclining Etiquette
Toilet Rules
Hajj
Pagan traditions

ah, yes faggot is quoting of atheism vs islam.com. i am not gonna address those arguments seeing how they have been indirectly refuted so many times

nigga, if i had all day, i could refute all those nonsensical claims

Wifebeating
Polygamy
Female Objectification:
Female Impiety
Travel Restrictions

Muslim Supremacism

Muhammad’s Black Slaves

Islamic animal cruelty

Dogs
Miscellaneous
Faith over Family

Islamic Oceanography
Islamic Astronomy
Islamic mathematics

Mythical Creatures
The Dark Arts

Islamic Demonology
Therianthropy
Muslim Animals
4.7 Islamic Afterlife
Heaven

Hell

Missing Text:
7.1 Jewish Talmud

8.1 Trivial Issues
8.2 Sex

Arts
Food
Business
Fashion
Social Life

Reclining Etiquette
Toilet Rules
Hajj
Pagan traditions

ah, yes faggot is quoting of atheism vs islam.com. i am not gonna address those arguments seeing how they have been indirectly refuted so many times
nigga, if i had all day, i could refute all those nonsensical claims
wasn't from atheism vs islam plus you're just proving you being a retard because you kept bumping this thread like an abused dog asking for people to give you arguments to "debunk" and when i give you ones you're like "muh they was refuted many times muh i dont have all day muh" yet you had all day to bump this shit thread didn't you?

Go prove that Islam is false and I will debunk your stupid ass back.
tfw when debunk maens saying "they were refuted and debunked, i don't have time lol jfl"

muslims are so retarded holy fuck @slayer69 @GilfHunter @Debetro

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
wasn't from atheism vs islam plus you're just proving you being a retard because you kept bumping this thread like an abused dog asking for people to give you arguments to "debunk" and when i give you ones you're like "muh they was refuted many times muh i dont have all day muh" yet you had all day to bump this shit thread didn't you?

tfw when debunk maens saying "they were refuted and debunked, i don't have time lol jfl"

jfl, did this retard "prove" in any post that Islam is the only legit religion?

• +1
jfl, did this retard "prove" in any post that Islam is the only legit religion?
he's just coping

also i don't understand him saying "theses arguments has been refuted" theses aren't arguments
what i posted is literally what the quran and hadiths say, this is basically what islam says, this isn't me saying "wow look islam is bad because they are terrorist islam" this is just what islam says JFL

why do people simp for this dogshit religion

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
I've spent years in theology and philosophy give proof for your religion and i'll debunk it, once i debunk your proof leave ur dogshit religion
All religions are man-made. Most serve two primary purposes:

1) To cope with life and the fear of death

2) To control the masses with a carrot (heaven) and a stick (hell)

• +1
lol, you are still copying and pasting nigger. plus those arguments are so stupid and idiotic. it is emotional based. i hope you die you ex muslim/kaffir

lol, you are still copying and pasting nigger. plus those arguments are so stupid and idiotic. it is emotional based. i hope you die you ex muslim/kaffir
insulting me and telling me i'll burn in hell is just proving my points more, it makes you look like a crazy cult lunatic member wanting others to burn in hell btw
you doing the wrong moves boyo

I've spent years in theology and philosophy give proof for your religion and i'll debunk it, once i debunk your proof leave ur dogshit religion
i got all the proofs i need buddy, its called the quran.

philsosphy and theology is for limp wrist faggot nerds

• JFL
Reactions: thenewhebbe
i got all the proofs i need buddy, its called the quran.

philsosphy and theology is for limp wrist faggot nerds

Islam in general is retarded, you believe in flying donkeys

Not really about a religion, but it can be close.

Do you think vibration, frequency, or energy are legit or not ?