Your simply not attractive to Stacy

D

Deleted member 16371

Kraken
When Stacy looks at you she doesn’t feel anything. Your just there with 0 element presence. You have to be sex slayer emanating from you . All about the way you look and the sex you can give. That’s it. Nothing els

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, Chadeep, Deleted member 19453 and 6 others
your parents bluepilled you into having no sex appeal. Meanwhile blonde British chad has been having sex with his girlfriend since 10 years old I personally know Ashley he lives down the road from me. You have to be the sex appeal. You have to be it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12330, Sigmapsycho, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 4 others
you’re*

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 16371
basically be born a chad or rope

basically be born a chad or rope
It’s not about being chad. It’s about looking and getting sex reaction out of girls

It’s not about being chad. It’s about looking and getting sex reaction out of girls
Can you show us an example of an ugly guy doing it, who is also broke

• JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
Energy that is from looks
Might as well just say looks, if you can't have one without the other. Rosties are chad chasing whores, I won't call them sexual energy chasing whores.

Might as well just say looks, if you can't have one without the other. Rosties are chad chasing whores, I won't call them sexual energy chasing whores.
Autists think just clenching jaw makes them sexually desirable to girls. When it’s the whole face and not just muh jaw

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, Yerico7 and RobticaI
Autists think just clenching jaw makes them sexually desirable to girls. When it’s the whole face and not just muh jaw
Yea, it's like thinking only height or money matters.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 16371
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and RobticaI
When Stacy looks at you she doesn’t feel anything. Your just there with 0 element presence. You have to be sex slayer emanating from you . All about the way you look and the sex you can give. That’s it. Nothing els

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
Speak for yourself.

I have to max my looks as much as possible in the next few months to avenge my respect

Any girl single over 25 has serioues chad issues. All the smart/HQNP are in LTR long before that with average height HTN or tall normies.

All the beckies settle as well. JFL at "single" 27yo staceies. Staceys are only 25 and younger.

OP
Inducing a "hes hot" from a stacey and actually fking her are leagues apart. Staceys care about status, relationship dominance(owning you), family money, and looks/height.

Only beckies are chadsexual only.

• +1
Reactions: RobticaI
Any girl single over 25 has serioues chad issues. All the smart/HQNP are in LTR long before that with average height HTN or tall normies.

All the beckies settle as well. JFL at "single" 27yo staceies. Staceys are only 25 and younger.

OP
Inducing a "hes hot" from a stacey and actually fking her are leagues apart. Staceys care about status, relationship dominance(owning you), family money, and looks/height.

Only beckies are chadsexual only.

Tall HTNs and Chadlites being willing to bang females well below them in looks really screws a lot of guys. And its crazy magnified after college age as Beckies can easily get those guys to bang them with OLD and they convince themselves they can eventually lock one down which usually doesn't happen.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Tall HTNs and Chadlites being willing to bang females well below them in looks really screws a lot of guys. And its crazy magnified
Well I am one of them, whatever is easy dude. Staceys/GFs in general require insane effort/time/resource. LTB beckies are easy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Lawton88
Well I am one of them, whatever is easy dude. Staceys/GFs in general require insane effort/time/resource. LTB beckies are easy.

Yep its like a self feeding cycle now with females working and social media etc.

Tall HTNs and Chadlites being willing to bang females well below them in looks really screws a lot of guys. And its crazy magnified after college age as Beckies can easily get those guys to bang them with OLD and they convince themselves they can eventually lock one down which usually doesn't happen.
That's like telling any guy, "go fuck only hot girls because it fucks every guy over" when having Stacysexual standards is what makes many guys volcel in the first place. Sometimes guys also literally cannot fuck their looksmatch because their market disadvantages them. The UK is a great example of this. Most women there are unattractive yet are you going to think that men will willingly cuck themselves by not getting their dick wet the name of muh take one for the team?