Your sitting with your girl and Andreas Eriksen slides in her dms. what do you do?

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Superior to Gigachad
Joined
May 29, 2019
Posts
20,963
Reputation
19,658
1582379249815
 
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 3902
I knock them both the fuck out ngl.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Stare, AlexHeally and Blackout.xl
I accept my fate
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, AutisticBeaner and Ruby
I know I can't do anything.
 
I mog him
 
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 3373
Nothing cause I mog him to self harm
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
i wouldn't give a flying fuck. if i do, it shows how insecure i am.
 
i would beat them up
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990, Deleted member 4645 and Deleted member 2661
I say the words its over
 
rape her
 
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne
Fist her ass
 
Ask him if he lurks .me
 
Have her ask him for a dick pic. After he sends a dick pic to her, I tell her to send my dick pic to him. Then mock his little dick.
 
When he saw our pics he cried so much his eyes turned into teardrops
downturned medial canthus to drain his tears

inel trait
 

Similar threads

Vincent Freeman
Replies
10
Views
67
Vincent Freeman
Vincent Freeman
Mudddd2442
Replies
16
Views
91
jp212
jp212
Farsin
Replies
2
Views
29
neurologicol
neurologicol
Nyrо
Replies
17
Views
80
Jorad
Jorad
simematic
Replies
44
Views
121
why.me
why.me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top