"Your skin looks a lot clearer" - only been using tret for 2 weeks JFL

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Is it normal to see gains this fast? I've noticed I have more acne in some areas, but my family were saying my skin looks lighter/glows more and I look cleaner too. Tret for real saving me, even in pics my skin quality looks good.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 9568, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
I got results quickly with it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, ShowerMaxxing and FailedNormieManlet
I got results quickly with it
Yeah it's weird af, I read on reddit roasties were getting results after 3 months jfl. I got bad side effects/dry skin on the 1st day I applied it too.
I'm using 0.0025% atm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Yeah it's weird af, I read on reddit roasties were getting results after 3 months jfl. I got bad side effects/dry skin on the 1st day I applied it too.
I'm using 0.0025% atm
I had some peeling that goes away when you moisturise

I was scared of it cuz you read on reddit foids having shit acne for 6 months when they start:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and FailedNormieManlet
this isnt permanent is it?
Nah bro, you need to keep using it I believe. It's worth it I think, my skin looks great. Even now the quality of my skin mogs almost everyone I see.
I had some peeling that goes away when you moisturise

I was scared of it cuz you read on reddit foids having shit acne for 6 months when they start:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
JFL roasties have terrible genes or some shit. My peeling was bad, my eye area was almost bleeding and was always red. The skin felt glossy af tho, my jaw and cheek were flaking off hard too.
It's now gone, but skin does feel dry still if I don't moisturise

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, MrGlutton and Deleted member 9670
Nah bro, you need to keep using it I believe. It's worth it I think, my skin looks great. Even now the quality of my skin mogs almost everyone I see.

JFL roasties have terrible genes or some shit. My peeling was bad, my eye area was almost bleeding and was always red. The skin felt glossy af tho, my jaw and cheek were flaking off hard too.
It's now gone, but skin does feel dry still if I don't moisturise
Ye it dries out your skin so you have to moisturise. I have to use sunscreen too since im pale and in Australia, that's the most annoying part

you can probably get away without sunscreen

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Ye it dries out your skin so you have to moisturise. I have to use sunscreen too since im pale and in Australia, that's the most annoying part

you can probably get away without sunscreen
I still use sunscreen in case tbh, I want to remain youthful lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Where did you buy

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and TUSSELEIF
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
  • +1