• 4-5

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • 5+

Votes: 14 18.4%

Votes: 43 56.6%

• Total voters

story plz
He was not retarded tbh, a truecel
He was in 7th grade, went to "special" class. Stalked and followed his class foids to the home. Was hiding in bushes for foids so he could stalk any foid passing by. Fucked up family, i've heard he was chained by the table as a kid so he wont make any trouble. Was bullied from grade 1. Normalfags ((helped)) him by "just cheer up, anon, just b urself!". Then went an hero by roping in abadoned building near his house. He did not left any note but told his little sister(7-8yo ?) just "I'm going to rope myself, bye". The madman actually did it. Was a 2/10, poorcel, mentalcel, autistic but at least 5'11 height. Nobody in school blamed foids because they rejected him. After becoming an hero his class foids told stories as "being haunted by his spirit" an making themselves as victims and virtue signaling "boo-hoo my classmate an hero, i loved him so much : (((".

Back then i did not understood him. This young truecel knew blackpill before anyone else. Hero.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ritalincel and ChoSeungHui
He was not retarded tbh, a truecel
He was in 7th grade, went to "special" class. Stalked and followed his class foids to the home. Was hiding in bushes for foids so he could stalk any foid passing by. Fucked up family, i've heard he was chained by the table as a kid so he wont make any trouble. Was bullied from grade 1. Normalfags ((helped)) him by "just cheer up, anon, just b urself!". Then went an hero by roping in abadoned building near his house. He did not left any note but told his little sister(7-8yo ?) just "I'm going to rope myself, bye". The madman actually did it. Was a 2/10, poorcel, mentalcel, autistic but at least 5'11 height. Nobody in school blamed foids because they rejected him. After becoming an hero his class foids told stories as "being haunted by his spirit" an making themselves as victims and virtue signaling "boo-hoo my classmate an hero, i loved him so much : (((".

Back then i did not understood him. This young truecel knew blackpill before anyone else. Hero.
He shouldve er'd the school

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
5+

• +1
Reactions: DeformAspergerCel
0. Will be 1 by end of year.

• +1
Reactions: Demir
5+ if i lower myself to fking landwhale

awwwwwwwwwww 770 rn

Dates:Zero