Your SMV is way more important than PSL. Find out your SMV with these four simple metrics

fogdart

fogdart

'Bones' is psl cope. NT + sex appeal is everything
As most of you will agree PSL/Face rating alone is almost useless IRL. After watching love island UK, I realized that having a good face alone doesn't cut it in 2021 so I came up with how to calculate your SMV using these four metrics - very simple and easy.

First, we have your face rating (out of 8) - not PSL, but normie scale (posted below)
8/8+ - chad/Tyrone and above (note that there could be people with Gigachad faces, but they are excluded because they are so rare IRL)
7/8 - chadlite/Tyrone-lite
6/8 - high tier normie
5/8 - normie
4/8 - low tier normie
below 4/8 is subhuman

NB: 8,9,10 below are all lumped into 8 in the scale above because they all elicit almost the same response and there's a lot of subjectivity involved

Screen Shot 2021 10 08 at 93957 AM

Second, height rating (out of 1)
1/1 - 6'2" and above
0.5/1 - 5'10" - 6'1"
0/1 - below 5'10"

Third, physique rating (out of 0.5)
0.5/0.5 - lean, muscular, and good frame
0.25/0.5 - muscular but shit frame or muscular but not lean enough for visible six pack

Fourth, NTness rating (out of 0.5)
0.5/0.5 - tattoomaxxed, fashionmaxxed, tanned, NTmaxxed, social media-maxxed
0.25/0.5 - You have at least 2 of the above, but not all five

Final SMV rating:
10/10 - Terachad/Tyrone
9/10 - Gigachad/Tyrone
8/10 - Chad/Tyrone
7/10 - Chadlite/Tyrone-lite
6/10 - high tier normie
5/10 - normie
below 5/10 - invisible to women

Interpretation: With an SMV of 9 and above women will approach you and make it very obvious they are interested; you could get away with a lot of stuff including cheating, being rude and being autistic. 8/10 will have very similar treatment as 9 and 10 but you cannot be very autistic or rude - at this point your personality could give women "the ick". 6 and 7 you NEED personality and NTness. At 6/10 and below you NEED personality, NTness, money or high status to make up for it.

@subhuman incel @SubhumanCurrycel @Salludon @Amnesia @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @mulattomaxxer @eduardkoopman @Gargantuan @WannabeJock @FastBananaCEO @OOGABOOGA @cloUder @Adriana Lima @cvzvvc @Germania@Syobevoli @badg96 @MikeMew'sBitch @TsarTsar444 @gamma @WontStopNorwooding@thecel @AscendingHero @Chinacurry @Blackgymmax @ProAcktiv @EasternRightWinger15@copingvolcel @volcelfatcel

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, AscendingHero, Deleted member and 14 others
DIDNT READ HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE, EverythingMattersCel, gamma and 3 others
you forgot to add the part where being non-NT takes away 3 points

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, dashundalon, Deleted member 11610 and 2 others
0 in total

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4106, Eva Cudmore and 2 others
Do you like cock in your bum?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15595
As most of you will agree PSL/Face rating alone is almost useless IRL. After watching love island UK, I realized that having a good face alone doesn't cut it in 2021 so I came up with how to calculate your SMV using these four metrics - very simple and easy.

First, we have your face rating (out of 8) - not PSL, but normie scale (posted below)
8/8+ - chad/Tyrone and above (note that there could be people with Gigachad faces, but they are excluded because they are so rare IRL)
6/8 - high tier normie
5/8 - normie
4/8 - low tier normie
below 4/8 is subhuman

NB: 8,9,10 below are all lumped into 8 in the scale above because they all elicit almost the same response and there's a lot of subjectivity involved

View attachment 1356283

1/1 - 6'2" and above
0.5/1 - 5'10" - 6'1"
0/1 - below 5'10"

0.25/0.5 - muscular but shit frame or muscular but not lean enough for visible six pack

Final SMV rating:
10/10 - Terachad/Tyrone
9/10 - Gigachad/Tyrone
8/10 - Chad/Tyrone
6/10 - high tier normie
5/10 - normie

Interpretation: With an SMV of 9 and above women will approach you and make it very obvious they are interested; you could get away with a lot of stuff including cheating, being rude and being autistic. 8/10 will have very similar treatment as 9 and 10 but you cannot be very autistic or rude - at this point your personality could give women "the ick". 6 and 7 you NEED personality and NTness. At 6/10 and below you NEED personality, NTness, money or high status to make up for it.

@subhuman incel @SubhumanCurrycel @Salludon @Amnesia @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @mulattomaxxer @eduardkoopman @Gargantuan @WannabeJock @FastBananaCEO @OOGABOOGA @cloUder @Adriana Lima @cvzvvc @Germania@Syobevoli @badg96 @MikeMew'sBitch @TsarTsar444 @gamma @WontStopNorwooding@thecel @AscendingHero @Chinacurry @Blackgymmax @ProAcktiv @EasternRightWinger15@copingvolcel @volcelfatcel
A woman cold approached me. I'm not in an LTR with her.

Isn't a dimorphic prettyboy more moggable than rtt in 2021? I thought mostly only love Island party lasses went for rtt lads.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5786

6/8 - high tier normie
5/8 - normie
4/8 - low tier normie
below 4/8 is subhuman

View attachment 1356283

1/1 - 6'2" and above
0.5/1 - 5'10" - 6'1"
0/1 - below 5'10"

Final SMV rating:
10/10 - Terachad/Tyrone
9/10 - Gigachad/Tyrone
8/10 - Chad/Tyrone
6/10 - high tier normie
5/10 - normie

Nigga who says NTness.is valuable as much as physique

Nigga who says NTness.is valuable as much as physique
NTness includes tattoomaxxed, fashionmaxxed, tanned, NTmaxxed, and social media-maxxed. In 2021 all these are very valuable for sexual success.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Ok kinda hard to balance the importance of nt/social media with looks for smv. Part of me thinks .5 is too little, part of me thinks it isn’t part of the ranking.

it becomes a question of what smv really is. Is it the “quality of the product” or the “success of the product in the market.” Social media and a good social life don’t make you more attractive/improve quality, but they are essentially the marketing of the individual as a product which will increase the overall success of the product aka get you more girls.

I’m a good product with shit marketing. .5 for height, .25 for physique(lean athletic with great abs but meh frame) so Chadlite-low tier chad depending on how you rate my face.

Nah gigachads can get away with it
chad and gigachad get away with it yes

but trying to get a foid while being sub chad and non-NT?

there is a higher chance of winning the jackpot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, dashundalon, CANI and 2 others
my smv is lower than a kit kat.

• So Sad
Reactions: fogdart

Chads can get away with being non-NT if he's dealing with average women but if he's dealing with Stacy or High tier becky? forget it. This non-NT chad got mocked and called boring on love island and was voted off:feelswah:. He's a model and has a PhD

Brett

Don’t forget behavior is also very important.

Your looks have to be congruent with your behavior.. you look like a fuck boy? Act like a fuck boy

• +1
Reactions: CANI, fogdart and JosephGarrot123
you forgot to add the part where being non-NT takes away 3 points
Besides being a full aspie, taking away 6 points.

Also forgot:
* Manlet = minus 8 points
* Micropenis = minus 5 points.
* Ethnic tax and halo, but that is Very dependant on location in world.
* Being very fat = minus 6 points

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88, Deleted member 12669, fogdart and 1 other person

Also forgot:
* Ethnic tax and halo, but that is Very dependant on location in world
micropenis takes away 10 points, you cant enjoy sex at all with a micropenis

even if you are 6'5 terachad, its over with micropenis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Justheretolmao, dashundalon, SomaliMax and 3 others

Also forgot:
This is a rough estimation and I did not account outliers like turbo manlets, very fat people, and micropeniscels.

This is a rough estimation and I did not account outliers like turbo manlets, very fat people, and micropeniscels.
Yeah, I noticed. that left out the outliers, game over, type of things.

Although, I notice in daily life. quit a few dudes get hit with the game over things of: to fat, way to short, or micropenis/to small.

micropenis takes away 10 points, you cant enjoy sex at all with a micropenis

even if you are 6'5 terachad, its over with micropenis
I know. I was being generous.
Below list is imo the: game over list. -9.99 point. 99.99% game over:
1. deformed face
2. deformed body
3. manlet
4. mircopenis

• +1
nah. if ur smart u can get away with it by putting urself in situations where its easy. in 1 on 1 situations u dont have to be NT at all as long as u mog the girl. ex: non nt normie, NT low tier becky, ur all good, because she will be nervous so ur fine.

ive never had an issue with this that prevented me from getting laid if the girl already accepted my looks. NT is overrated here. Ive literally had girls say I was a pussy or awkward after to her friends, but still hit.
where do you live?

its completely different here, men are ugly in this country so NT is giga important

im a non NT mid tier normie (was high tier normie / chadlite 5 years ago)

when i was in my prime i got zero foids, literally nothing

• +1
Reactions: dashundalon, Stopping@Nothing19 and Deleted member 4614
no smv or psl can make up for lack of teen and college years

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart and Deleted member 4614
california in an upper class, Caucasian majority area.

i get 0 attractive foids. did u try hittin on ugly girls? i had to mass snapchat like 300 and i fucked 3
i cant hit on any girls because i have zero friends and ive graduated school, it wouldnt work

• +1
Reactions: dashundalon, Stopping@Nothing19, Deleted member 11610 and 1 other person
SMV is your treatment irl.

Either you slay or you don't. Don't need some arbitrary metric to determine if someone is a slayer or not.

Truecels get spat on, abused and beaten.

Incels are invisible

Normies are invisible unless they have 99 percentile height/frame

Chadlites are treated as human

Chads are treated as demi-gods

Gigachads are gods

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, CANI, fogdart and 1 other person
When you were in your prime I mean. You said u got 0 girls. Im asking if u went after ugly ones.
i didnt go after any foids because i got bullied back then, i couldnt do anything, they hated me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: dashundalon, fogdart, Stopping@Nothing19 and 2 others
Got 9.5 as I rated myself as 8 for the face, since there is no middle ground between the shitty looking 7 and the chad 8 :feelsuhh:
and I'm nowhere near gigachad SMV lol

• JFL

that's pure jackpotfuel @Stopping@Nothing19 @Copesville

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15595
Smv only matters for ltr tho
This is how women actually rate(actual women have said this to me)
1.-Hes really hot, would cheat on bf with him
2.- Hes alright
3.- Hes extremely fucking ugly and him even thinking that he has a chance with me makes me want to puke (normie and bellow).
This rating system changes depending on the tier of the woman, this one specifically is what the average high tier becky thinks from my experience

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: dashundalon, Stopping@Nothing19 and Deleted member 11610
SMV is your treatment irl.

Either you slay or you don't. Don't need some arbitrary metric to determine if someone is a slayer or not.

Truecels get spat on, abused and beaten.

Incels are invisible

Normies are invisible unless they have 99 percentile height/frame

Chadlites are treated as human

Chads are treated as demi-gods

Gigachads are gods
By this metric, I'm a chadlite because I don't have 99%ile frame or height, but I'm able to slay off tinder- unless you have a different definition of slayer. What's your definition of slayer?

Nice idea, but you miss some things like phenotype (its individual and one of the most important things), conversation skills, behavior, interesting lifestyle.
Also i don‘t understand how 5‘10“ gives 0.5 points and 5‘9“ gives 0. You also need to add minus points for very short height, very low IQ points or mental problems.

Lets do a second SMV guide.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Nice idea, but you miss some things like phenotype (its individual and one of the most important things), conversation skills, behavior, interesting lifestyle.
Also i don‘t understand how 5‘10“ gives 0.5 points and 5‘9“ gives 0. You also need to add minus points for very short height, very low IQ points or mental problems.

Lets do a second SMV guide.
Conversation skills, behavior, low IQ, mental issues and interesting lifestyle are part of the NTness scale. This model does not also account for outliers like turbo manlets, obese men, and micropeniscels. The dynamics of phenotype is too complex so this model assumes that your SMV is within your own ethnic group/phenotype i.e. white men wanting to date white women etc.

• +1
Reactions: Germania

Also forgot:

I guess being fat would fall into the face category usually. That bottom 2 he has shown turned into a 7 face on his 8 scale when he lost the weight.

• +1
Chads can get away with being non-NT if he's dealing with average women but if he's dealing with Stacy or High tier becky? forget it. This non-NT chad got mocked and called boring on love island and was voted off:feelswah:. He's a model and has a PhD

View attachment 1356546
People here would rate him LTM

• Hmm...
pseudo science psl autismo thread 80138014120480120891209

you make a tinder, you ask out girls irl you are either attractive or not it is that easy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, AscendingHero and fogdart
2.5+0+0+0

• Love it
:autismcountergif:
Only a few retards rate people based only on face. I refuse to rate anyone without a full body pic and an estimate of height.

• +1