Your son just named himself "Sensitive Young Boy" on an incel forum, wyd ?

Magnus

Magnus

Gold
Joined
Jun 14, 2026
Posts
1,191
Reputation
4,296
I'm slapping the shit out of that little fucker

@Petsmart @Bully @Short

@Sensitive Young Boy
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Short, Bully, simematic and 10 others
what is this press
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant, BigBallsLarry and IndecentEyes
Would be your fault
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant, IndecentEyes and Magnus
@sensitive young man
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant, BigBallsLarry and Magnus
Slap him bc I knew I wouldnt raise him to be like that:lul:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Resonant, BigBallsLarry and Magnus
And he can’t even cop a positive ratio
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant, BigBallsLarry, Petsmart and 1 other person
Rep ratio shows he’s useless
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bully, Oscaridk, Resonant and 3 others
and tries to repfarm every chance he gets
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant, Petsmart, BigBallsLarry and 1 other person
1000108773
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
Remove the milligram and you're anus.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Magnus
I'm slapping the shit out of that little fucker

@Petsmart @Bully @Short

@Sensitive Young Boy
The wording is faggoted
 
  • +1
Reactions: Magnus
Can you make a thread like this for me
 
  • +1
Reactions: Magnus and Resonant
Abusing him
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and Magnus
I'm slapping the shit out of that little fucker

@Petsmart @Bully @Short

@Sensitive Young Boy
Lmao. Dood leave the young sensetive boy alone and let him larp lana
 

Similar threads

Magnus
Replies
57
Views
327
13lives
13lives
BatemanNigga
Replies
10
Views
141
ØUROBOROS
ØUROBOROS
6
Discussion Wyd if your son
Replies
1
Views
52
6’7whitechad
6
BatemanNigga
Replies
6
Views
82
arlo_420
arlo_420
TGUN.
Replies
7
Views
71
D69mo
D69mo

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top