Your standards are too fucking high

It really isn't that bad if you aim for truly average girls (not the bad bitches Who get called MTB here)
I asked out an average girl and she gave me her number but never responded to texts.

Tried setting up a date with a 4/10 girl and got ghosted as well.

The competition is fierce, I really should just focus on looksmaxxing, I'm about a 5 right now.

I asked out an average girl and she gave me her number but never responded to texts.

Tried setting up a date with a 4/10 girl and got ghosted as well.

The competition is fierce, I really should just focus on looksmaxxing, I'm about a 5 right now.
Youโ€™re probably subhuman.

6 figures isnt even enough to buy your own home in the west, i used to live through actual poverty meaning i had no fucking money to even meet a girl even if i was good looking, i got a bunch of jobs and had to wagecuck at first so that i can get a headstart with my own business
What jobs what business

no one here is setteling for less then a prime virgin Giga Stacie

What jobs what business
from the start it was retail but its fine because i needed a headstart since my parents didn't give me anything, then i moved to being self-employed and only working parttime retail

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
from the start it was retail but its fine because i needed a headstart since my parents didn't give me anything, then i moved to being self-employed and only working parttime retail
what is a business, how to start it please send a guide if can

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
what is a business, how to start it please send a guide if can
You dont need a business card or any of that bluepilled bullshit you just sell a stock/product and promote it, do market research to find a market in the gap and make sure its lucrative.

I havent done anything like this yet but in a few months I might.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and BrahminBoss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back